Stop Referring To “Southern Poverty Law Center”

Since there is no such thing as being unarmed, we are all armed & thereby we do not need to carry a gun to bear arms & the 2ns Amendment does not mean people can own guns.

Evidently, they don't carry the killing of unarmed black men by police on whatever stupid far right channel you watch.

Voter suppression by your pathetic America hating party is not against illegal aliens. It is about US citizens. You promoting & supporting this proves how much you hate America, Go fuck yourself & joint Trump in Russia.

Oh those poor poor white people. Fuck you & your white supremacist beliefs.

My God you people are dumber than shit.
1. No, we are not all armed, as in carrying a gun. We are only all armed in the sense that if we attack an armed person, who doesn't defend himself with his gun, them WE can become armed with his gun. Also, we can easily be armed with the various weapons of ballpoint pens, rocks, piece of string, chemical sprays etc

2. As for Voter Suppression it IS against illegal aliens, designed that way by pathetic loser Democrats, who see no other way of winning elections other than to stack states with illegal foreigners, who repay the degenerate Democrats with votes. And YOU promoting & supporting this, proves how much you hate America,

3. They DO carry the killing of unarmed or armed black men by police on the liberal MSM channels I watch, which show how and why courts have repeatedly adjudicated these shootings as justifiable, when the dum dum black guys either, attacke dthe cops, ran from them, or failed to keep their hands visible, thereby threatening the officer.

4. Your schoolboy profanity doesn't gain you any points around here. It only shows your ineptness to advance a credible argument. (for which you've obviously failed miserably, plus shown racism against Whites)

Last edited:
LOL- yet you are only discriminated against because you are 'white'

Poor lil Trumpster snowflake.
That's correct. Only discriminated against because of White. As Hispanic, I could be the Beneficiary of the discrimination (AA), but I wouldn't lower myself to check the box for that.

Well you must look white because if you looked Hispanic, you wouldn't be saying all this stupid shit & you would experience the racism & bigotry first hand.
I AM experiencing racism & bigotry first hand > from Affirmative Action, and have been victimized by it since 1977 when I was in college, and have had my economic life ruined from it, for 40 years, and now continue to suffer from it, with the resulting reduced Social Security benefits, caused by the reduced income from when I was in the workforce, before retiring.

And also caused by people like you, who support this racism and discrimination, for which you should be ashamed of yourself.

These people are labeled these people as 'Anti-Muslim Extremists BECAUSE THEY ARE! Just because you support their agenda, it does not mean that they are right.
They are right because they ARE RIGHT. And I challenge anyone to show where Act of America,.

Who- or what- is "Act of America"?

Perhaps you are referring to "Act for America"?

That's correct. Only discriminated against because of White. As Hispanic, I could be the Beneficiary of the discrimination (AA), but I wouldn't lower myself to check the box for that.

Tell us all how you have been discriminated because of your pastey white skin?

Well you must look white because if you looked Hispanic, you wouldn't be saying all this stupid shit & you would experience the racism & bigotry first hand.
I AM experiencing racism & bigotry first hand > from Affirmative Action, and have been victimized by it since 1977 when I was in college, and have had my economic life ruined from it, .

Or you might have experienced discrimination against you because of your hispanicness......

Why do bitter old white dudes always blame their failures on AA?

These people are labeled these people as 'Anti-Muslim Extremists BECAUSE THEY ARE! Just because you support their agenda, it does not mean that they are right.
They are right because they ARE RIGHT. And I challenge anyone to show where Act of America, the Center for Security Policy, FAIR, or the National Coalition for Immigration Reform, is in any way hateful toward anyone, or anything that shouldn't be hated.

For the information-deprived liberal victims of liberal OMISSION media, hating Mexican and Chinese Imperialism is not only not hateful, it is patriotic, and required for good citizenship. Likewise with hating the hatred of the Koran. Nothing wrong with hating hatred.

Are you fucking kidding??!!

Act for America Anti-Defamation League
ACT! for America is an organization dedicated to combating what it describes as "the threat of radical Islam" to the safety of Americans and to democracy. ACT! promotes the idea that Islam is a backward and seditious political ideology and that Muslim immigration to the U.S. must end.

Known for its accusations that a shadowy “Muslim Brotherhood” has infiltrated all levels of government and warnings that “creeping Shariah,” or Islamic religious law, is a threat to American democracy, CSP’s Gaffney has called for Congressional hearings along the lines of the notorious Cold War-era House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) to expose Muslim conspiracies. CSP has even been banned from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), a premier gathering of thousands of conservatives each spring in Washington, D.C.Center for Security Policy

Since there is no such thing as being unarmed, we are all armed & thereby we do not need to carry a gun to bear arms & the 2ns Amendment does not mean people can own guns.

Evidently, they don't carry the killing of unarmed black men by police on whatever stupid far right channel you watch.

Voter suppression by your pathetic America hating party is not against illegal aliens. It is about US citizens. You promoting & supporting this proves how much you hate America, Go fuck yourself & joint Trump in Russia.

Oh those poor poor white people. Fuck you & your white supremacist beliefs.

My God you people are dumber than shit.
1. No, we are not all armed, as in carrying a gun. We are only all armed in the sense that if we attack an armed person, who doesn't defend himself with his gun, them WE can become armed with his gun. Also, we can easily be armed with the various weapons of ballpoint pens, rocks, piece of string, chemical sprays etc

2. As for Voter Suppression it IS against illegal aliens, designed that way by pathetic loser Democrats, who see no other way of winning elections other than to stack states with illegal foreigners, who repay the degenerate Democrats with votes. And YOU promoting & supporting this, proves how much you hate America,

3. They DO carry the killing of unarmed or armed black men by police on the liberal MSM channels I watch, which show how and why courts have repeatedly adjudicated these shootings as justifiable, when the dum dum black guys either, attacke dthe cops, ran from them, or failed to keep their hands visible, thereby threatening the officer.

4. Your schoolboy profanity doesn't gain you any points around here. It only shows your ineptness to advance a credible argument. (for which you've obviously failed miserably, plus shown racism against Whites)
1. We aren't armed. Wed are armed. We are bearing arms or not bearing arms. Make up your mind. The 2nd amendment now means we don't necessarily get to carry a gun because we can take someone else's gun. Great reasoning.
2. There are no statistics showing significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent
3. In amongst your ilk, police killing unarmed black people is too normal to be on the news.
4) I'd much rather hang around people that say "Fuck" than a racist lying bigoted jacksass like you & the other Trumpettes that post here.

I AM experiencing racism & bigotry first hand > from Affirmative Action, and have been victimized by it since 1977 when I was in college, and have had my economic life ruined from it, for 40 years, and now continue to suffer from it, with the resulting reduced Social Security benefits, caused by the reduced income from when I was in the workforce, before retiring.

And also caused by people like you, who support this racism and discrimination, for which you should be ashamed of yourself.
Blaming the black man for your ineptness? How pathetic.

Blaming the black man for your ineptness? How pathetic.
No ineptness. I was at the top of my class. Performance isn't gauged in affirmative action. Only skin color is - with blacks the beneficiaries, and whites the victims.

What is "pathetic" is your inability to a=realize that, or your dishonesty to admit it.

I am discriminated against, because I refuse to fill out an AA form, and list myself as Hispanic. I wouldn't lower myself to the level of low-lifes who would do that. Would you ?

Yes Act for America. That's correct. Pardon the typo.

ACT for America

How discriminated against ? Hundreds of times in job hiring, job promotions, college financial aid (assistantship in graduate school), business loans.

What's the matter ? Your liberal, OMISSION media doesn't inform you ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. Of course they don't

Or you might have experienced discrimination against you because of your hispanicness......

1. 33 students applied, including 2 Hispanics (other than me), 2 Asians, 21 Whites. All were denied. Only 8 assistantships were granted. ALL went to the only 8 Blacks who applied (who were also the lowest academically in the 1977 class).

2. Because AA is the destroyed 5 years of college, as if it never existed. That's why. Anything else, Mr Question Mark ?

Are you fucking kidding??!!

Act for America Anti-Defamation League
ACT! for America is an organization dedicated to combating what it describes as "the threat of radical Islam" to the safety of Americans and to democracy. ACT! promotes the idea that Islam is a backward and seditious political ideology and that Muslim immigration to the U.S. must end.

Known for its accusations that a shadowy “Muslim Brotherhood” has infiltrated all levels of government and warnings that “creeping Shariah,” or Islamic religious law, is a threat to American democracy, CSP’s Gaffney has called for Congressional hearings along the lines of the notorious Cold War-era House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) to expose Muslim conspiracies. CSP has even been banned from the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), a premier gathering of thousands of conservatives each spring in Washington, D.C.Center for Security Policy
No, not one iota. Are you so programmed that your brain can't understand these simple concepts ?

Act for America and Center for Security Policy are doing what YOU should be doing. Striving to stop and defeat the seditious Muslim's Brotherhood's (in their own words) program "eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within"

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

1. 33 students applied, including 2 Hispanics (other than me), 2 Asians, 21 Whites. All were denied. Only 8 assistantships were granted. ALL went to the only 8 Blacks who applied (who were also the lowest academically in the 1977 class).

2. Because AA is the destroyed 5 years of college, as if it never existed. That's why. Anything else, Mr Question Mark ?

And you blame Affirmative action- which of course you and every Hispanic was eligible for for not getting one of those 8 'assistanships'.

And you blame not getting one of those assistanships- for never getting ahead anywhere ever again?

Hells bells what a snowflake.

Yes Act for America. That's correct. Pardon the typo.

ACT for America

How discriminated against ? Hundreds of times in job hiring, job promotions, college financial aid (assistantship in graduate school), business loans. t

LOL- of course- all of your failures are due to Affirmative action.

Hundreds of times for job hiring and promotions?

How many hundreds of jobs have you had?

And you blame every one of your rejections on Affirmative action?

What a snowflake.

Forum List

Back