Trump Critics I’m Not Thinking About That

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I may agree with some of the critics of President Trump (at least partially), if I knew what was bothering them so much about him. In life, however, we are constantly having to compromise things. This is often the case when it comes to political issues. Only the most airheaded, programmed robots among us could agree 199% with everything their political party or representitives stand for.

So if any Trump bashers want to chime in, and present some actual reasons for why they hate him so much, I would be glad to state why I find his worthwhile points more important, and deserving of our support.

In doing this I realize that I may be talking to people whose minds have been shaped by such fake news promulgators as CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, and PBS. And that they are the most information-deprived souls in America, whose OMISSION media has kept them so ignorant, that many of them haven’t ever even heard the terms >> “Islamization”, “remittances”, or “gun-free zones”.

Still, I’m willing to hear what Trump haters have to say, as long as it is specific substance, and makes sense. Name-callers unable to do this, should find another thread

No Trump critics care to post here ? Just want to riot and throw tantrums ?

The way I see it, your 3rd paragraph negates your ability to do as you claim.

The way I see it, it appears like you have little or no understanding of my 3rd paragraph, and if you think you do, state your case, if you think you have one.

And nothing negates my ability to do as I claim.

I'm really not much of a Trump hater, my reply was geared toward your 2nd post about the lack of response.

When I saw you use words in your posts like "most information-deprived souls", "ignorant", "tantrum" while you call for name-callers to find another thread, it provided a sense that you speak with a forked tongue.

I'm really not much of a Trump hater, my reply was geared toward your 2nd post about the lack of response.

When I saw you use words in your posts like "most information-deprived souls", "ignorant", "tantrum" while you call for name-callers to find another thread, it provided a sense that you speak with a forked tongue.

First you said it was my 3rd paragraph (of the OP). Now you say its my 2nd post. My use of the word "tantrum" is not name-calling. It is a descriptive word, that describes people doing just that. Same with information-deprived. That is what it describes.

If I had called them dumbbells or nitwits, that would be name calling. But in the OP, I explained myself sufficiently regarding ignorant resulting from OMMISION media, to show that this is not name-calling. So your criticism is unfounded. No sense of "forked tongue".

Trump is rejected and disliked because of his lack of traditional values, lack of character, an absence of integrity, and both obvious emotional and mental illnesses highlighted by his need to habitually lie about all things big and small.

Trump is rejected and disliked because of his lack of traditional values, lack of character, an absence of integrity, and both obvious emotional and mental illnesses highlighted by his need to habitually lie about all things big and small.
Lie ? What lie ? When ? Who ? How ? :link:

As for traditional values, you have it backwards. Trump has a nice family of well-raised kids (and now grandkids), he is promoting the cleansing of the military from LGBT sex perverts, he stopped US companies from maliciously screwing US workers with TPP, WTO, and renegotiating NAFTA.

Regarding integrity, he is protecting Americans from jihad with a Muslim immigration/travel ban, acting to stop racist affirmative action discrimination, and stopping the pillaging of America's jobs and economy by Mexico, China, and others. All of which was allowed by the immoral, jihadist, Barrack Obama.

Forum List

Back