Stop lying about the Budget

I heard an Obama mouth piece on TV last night say "the US is cash strapped"

Well now, that is not actually the truth. Saying it that way makes it sound like were just not taking in enough money.

The truth is were taking in more money every year than ever before. By a long shot. The Truth is the BUSH tax cuts caused an increase in revenues to record highs.

It is not that were not taking in enough money, WERE FUCKING SPENDING TO MUCH!!!

Bush tax cuts are 55% of our national debt.

Bush submitted a budget of 3.1 trillion in FY 2009 and Obama submitted a budget of 3.6 trillion in 2010. And Bush didn't include war payments in his budget. Corporate welfare and wars are expensive.
Fox News falsely claimed Obama budget "4x bigger than Bush's costliest plan" | Media Matters for America
But not as expensive as social spending.

Expected inflation of 20%; expected by who? Certainly not a consensus of leading economists.

Wouuuulllldd these be the same 'leading' economists who are surprised time after time at housing prices plummeting and the failure of the stimulus to stimulate?

Pardon me for treating their expectations with a smidge of skepticism.

Well, as you said, since you're a nameless face on the other side of my computer screen, pardon me for treating your expectations with quite a deal more skepticism.

Expected inflation of 20%; expected by who? Certainly not a consensus of leading economists.
Wouuuulllldd these be the same 'leading' economists who are surprised time after time at housing prices plummeting and the failure of the stimulus to stimulate?

Pardon me for treating their expectations with a smidge of skepticism.

Well, as you said, since you're a nameless face on the other side of my computer screen, pardon me for treating your expectations with quite a deal more skepticism.
Well, pot calls the kettle black I see.

Last edited:
You could take every penny from every person making $250k and above, and you'd still run a $1000B deficit.

Given that, how, exactly, do you plan to deal with the deficit?

And you could eliminate all discretionary spending and you'd still have a deficit.

Define "discretionary spending."

Excuse me. I should have said all non-defense discretionary spending, which would be pretty much everything except for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

And you could eliminate all discretionary spending and you'd still have a deficit.

Excuse me. I should have said all non-defense discretionary spending, which would be pretty much everything except for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.
The three main things that need to be ended and are causing 75% of all our budgetary problems and federal power overreach. Figures.

FY2009
Total spending: $3518.2B
Discretionary spending: $1237.0B
Defense spending: $655.8B
Non-defense discretionary spending: $581.2B

Last edited:

Forum List

Back