Stop Insulting God

This God, that God, no God. :dunno: All Gods or no gods.

Until God himself picks a religion - all are equally possible.

How many religions are currently on planet earth?
:eusa_think:

How many differing belief sets with at least one difference of opinion? :eusa_eh:

Count the Monkeys.​

Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

First generation to understand their neighbors right to be wrong gets video of their grandchildren beginning to explore the stars.

:thup:

`

What makes you think He hasn't picked one if you don't ask Him?

I asked him a long time ago and never got a response.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” ― Delos McKown

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

Woah there bud. Christianity came along way earlier than what the the ravings of your insane Mohammed (may God burn his soul in Hell) wrote into the koran. Mohammed (may his soul burn in hell) stole his ravings from the Bible as it was already written and then codified by the Catholic church (which I am not a part of either).

If you want to come along and 'dis' Jesus Christ, well fuck you!

In your humble opinion :wink_2:

In the humble opinion of others, I seem to know what I'm talking about.

:eusa_shifty: I know! I know!!​

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

"If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion." Edmond De Goncourt

I am divinely inspired to say that I don't "know" what to "believe."

My view is that I believe in God but I don't believe that God believes in religion.

I also suspect that God detests Islam. He's probably fine with most Muslims. But the "faith" taught by the insane violent bigoted pedophile, Mohammud (piss on him), is simply an affront to and an insult to God.

My view is that I believe in God but I don't believe that God believes in religion.

I also suspect that God detests Islam. He's probably fine with most Muslims. But the "faith" taught by the insane violent bigoted pedophile, Mohammud (piss on him), is simply an affront to and an insult to God.

That is a very honest response, IlarMeilyr. I believe God believes in having a relationship with us. After all, that is what he created us for! To have a relationship with us! God will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. He came in the form of a man - Jesus Christ - to restore that relationship that was lost in the Garden through the disobedience of Adam and Eve. Salvation is a free gift. I would take Jesus up on his offer in John 7:17 if I were you. If you are "willing" to do the will of God and want to know the truth of who He is? He says he will reveal it to you! Just be willing! It sounds like you are willing and I believe God just loves you to bits!! Have a great day!

p.s. God loves the Muslim people and does not want them to be deceived by Islam - because Islam is not of Him and denies that He sent his son to redeem us (through the cross) and that Jesus is the son of God. Islam is the spirit of anti-Christ that denies Jesus Christ is God. No follower of Islam can enter the kingdom of heaven. Pray for the Muslims. God loves Muslim people but God hates Islam! Me too!

Forumers,

Such are the men who do great evil and say,
"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.

They got it from the Greek gods. Not only is Zeus the son of Cronus, Cronus is the son of Uranus. And I think even Uranus had parents.

Why do you believe in god? Because you can't imagine any other way? Because you want to believe you are special? Do you believe god ever visited and talked to anyone on earth?

If you don't believe in any of the organized religions, why do you believe there is a god? And do you believe good people go to heaven and bad people burn in hell?

And even if something did created earth, our solar system, our galaxy and the universe, why would you think it cares about humans? This is nothing more than wishful thinking. Does it care about ants and birds too?

Want humans to live forever? Lets build a space ship so humans can get out of this galaxy before it explodes. We have about 1 million years. We'd probably already be half way to Alpha Centauri or Proxima Centauri if it weren't for religions.

Why do you believe in god? Because you can't imagine any other way? Because you want to believe you are special? Do you believe god ever visited and talked to anyone on earth?

If you don't believe in any of the organized religions, why do you believe there is a god? And do you believe good people go to heaven and bad people burn in hell?

And even if something did created earth, our solar system, our galaxy and the universe, why would you think it cares about humans? This is nothing more than wishful thinking. Does it care about ants and birds too?

Want humans to live forever? Lets build a space ship so humans can get out of this galaxy before it explodes. We have about 1 million years. We'd probably already be half way to Alpha Centauri or Proxima Centauri if it weren't for religions.

What starts off as a reasonable question quickly derails into a litany of dopey questions premised on your own shallow thinking.

I believe in God because it seems to me (notice, I am not talking about proof) that there is a whole lot of order in the universe beyond what I would expect if there had not been some incredible intelligence going into its creation. I am very well aware of the fact that the entire universe could have winked into existence without a creator -- just as a God could have come to exist without a higher order of creator.

So, it boils down to an "either / or." I default to the belief in a Creator because of my perception that there seems to be an amazing amount of "law" inherent in the universe that suggests that it all stems from a creative conscious thinking plan.

The other oddity of your series of questions is that you seem to presume that I ever said, suggested or implied that God shows any degree of "caring" for us. He might. OR He might not. I again don't know. Never said I did know.

Forumers,

Such are the men who do great evil and say,
"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.
You do not have the authority to condemn my faith. I do not condemn Islam.

You do not have the authority to condemn my culture, to eradicate my right of free speech.

You may adhere to the laws of Islam, but those laws do not apply to non- Muslims.

You have every right to believe as you do, as do I. But your beliefs and your culture and your faith's dogma don't apply here.

I would comply to your beliefs and culture if I lived in a society shackled by them. But do not expect Western culture and American law to bend to your will. That's not how our society operates.

Judgement and punishment is God's, not ours. True worship cannot be forced by anyone but God Himself.

Although those questions are not directed at me, I feel the urge to answer them.

People do not go to heaven or hell they go to another, higher plane of experience which suits the evolutionary status of their soul. They stay there as long as they want and then choose to reincarnate so as to continue to evolve. They cannot evolve in the spirit world because it has no great pressures or challenges, and you cannot pay karma in a benign environment.

God set into motion all the planes of existence including the physical universe so that his divine children would have a realm of experience to evolve in. Yes God does care about us and all the animals too. But he remains above suffering playing the eternal waiting game of letting us work everything out for ourselves.

We cannot be eternal in the physical universe because it will ultimately come to an end. The theory is that all the stars will ultimately be burned out and as the universe continues to expand, no new ones will be created.

Judgement and punishment is God's, not ours. True worship cannot be forced by anyone but God Himself.

Wrong, the spirit world teaches we are our own judges, because as we continue to evolve we will suffer grief at what we have done in past lives, and we will voluntarily submit to karma that will cleanse our souls. But it does not have to be harsh as we can decide to devote ourselves to working for the ultimate good, and this will eventually settle our karmic debts.

Wrong, the spirit world teaches we are our own judges, because as we continue to evolve we will suffer grief at what we have done in past lives, and we will voluntarily submit to karma that will cleanse our souls. But it does not have to be harsh as we can decide to devote ourselves to working for the ultimate good, and this will eventually settle our karmic debts.

Yes, you do judge yourself, but God does not empower you to pass judgement on others.

Yes, you do judge yourself, but God does not empower you to pass judgement on others.

Yes, I agree. But I can still have a negative opinion about their beliefs. This reminds me of something a spiritualist medium said while in a trance.
She said "if you knew everything there was to know about anyone's soul you would love them"

Are you willing to admit your Quran was somewhat copied in parts by the OT and Talmud?

?

He or the poster may not of studied or even read the OT and NT, I wonder how many Muslims have not read the Bible, I have read most of the Quran and have to reread, but its obvious, a lot of their stuff is taken from the stories of the OT and they have Jesus and Mary, the stories have changed some, but still based on the same stories. One can't deny this. Many Jews and unorthodox Christians located to Mecca and Mecca was a major trading place so as the Quran is taken from "the people of the book" as the OT is taken from others.

Are you willing to admit your Quran was somewhat copied in parts by the OT and Talmud?

?

He or the poster may not of studied or even read the OT and NT, I wonder how many Muslims have not read the Bible, I have read most of the Quran and have to reread, but its obvious, a lot of their stuff is taken from the stories of the OT and they have Jesus and Mary, the stories have changed some, but still based on the same stories. One can't deny this. Many Jews and unorthodox Christians located to Mecca and Mecca was a major trading place so as the Quran is taken from "the people of the book" as the OT is taken from others.

you have never read either the old or new testaments or the Koran----Penelope. I have read all three. None of your comments make sense

Forum List

Back