Stop Insulting God

I am divinely inspired to say that I don't "know" what to "believe."

My view is that I believe in God but I don't believe that God believes in religion.

I also suspect that God detests Islam. He's probably fine with most Muslims. But the "faith" taught by the insane violent bigoted pedophile, Mohammud (piss on him), is simply an affront to and an insult to God.

That is a very honest response, IlarMeilyr. I believe God believes in having a relationship with us. After all, that is what he created us for! To have a relationship with us! God will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. He came in the form of a man - Jesus Christ - to restore that relationship that was lost in the Garden through the disobedience of Adam and Eve. Salvation is a free gift. I would take Jesus up on his offer in John 7:17 if I were you. If you are "willing" to do the will of God and want to know the truth of who He is? He says he will reveal it to you! Just be willing! It sounds like you are willing and I believe God just loves you to bits!! Have a great day!

p.s. God loves the Muslim people and does not want them to be deceived by Islam - because Islam is not of Him and denies that He sent his son to redeem us (through the cross) and that Jesus is the son of God. Islam is the spirit of anti-Christ that denies Jesus Christ is God. No follower of Islam can enter the kingdom of heaven. Pray for the Muslims. God loves Muslim people but God hates Islam! Me too!
Are you going to pout and refuse to go to heaven when you find out Catholics, Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, Hindus and other undesirables are there? Maybe you'll be like the Prodigal Other Son, angry at God because his tolerance and mercy offends you and your long held expectation that heaven will be sparsely populated and only by people who think and believe only as you do. Will you stomp, kick, and scream when you find out heaven is for more than your bigoted Manifest Destiny cult?

Are you willing to admit your Quran was somewhat copied in parts by the OT and Talmud?

?

He or the poster may not of studied or even read the OT and NT, I wonder how many Muslims have not read the Bible, I have read most of the Quran and have to reread, but its obvious, a lot of their stuff is taken from the stories of the OT and they have Jesus and Mary, the stories have changed some, but still based on the same stories. One can't deny this. Many Jews and unorthodox Christians located to Mecca and Mecca was a major trading place so as the Quran is taken from "the people of the book" as the OT is taken from others.

you have never read either the old or new testaments or the Koran----Penelope. I have read all three. None of your comments make sense

Having them is not required. Anybody can read them without physically possessing them.

The Qur'an makes specific references to parts of both the old and new testament. That's impossible to honestly deny. But I agree that doesn't mean it involved any "copying."

Are you willing to admit your Quran was somewhat copied in parts by the OT and Talmud?

?

He or the poster may not of studied or even read the OT and NT, I wonder how many Muslims have not read the Bible, I have read most of the Quran and have to reread, but its obvious, a lot of their stuff is taken from the stories of the OT and they have Jesus and Mary, the stories have changed some, but still based on the same stories. One can't deny this. Many Jews and unorthodox Christians located to Mecca and Mecca was a major trading place so as the Quran is taken from "the people of the book" as the OT is taken from others.

you have never read either the old or new testaments or the Koran----Penelope. I have read all three. None of your comments make sense

Having them is not required. Anybody can read them without physically possessing them.

The Qur'an makes specific references to parts of both the old and new testament. That's impossible to honestly deny. But I agree that doesn't mean it involved any "copying."
That Muhammed (piss be upon him) borrowed heavily from Judaism and Christianity is an historical fact. Hell was a novel idea, more fully developed than the primitive Greek notions of afterlife torment in remuneration for an ill spent life. The pedophile prophet referenced Christian hell repeatedly, among other things.

?

actually the Koran does more than REFERENCE----it retells some of the events-----messes them up so much that when I
read the Koran------long long ago-----at age 20 (which was long long ago) I concluded that the copy of the Koran which I was reading was a misprint. I was a blank page at that time------I read with complete and candid RECEPTION-----
all literature was my playground. I was completely able to
"SUSPEND DISBELIEF' when it came to reading books or
watching plays. I found the Koran to be an utter piece of crap------Beowulf is better

?

That Muhammed (piss be upon him) borrowed heavily from Judaism and Christianity is an historical fact. Hell was a novel idea, more fully developed than the primitive Greek notions of afterlife torment in remuneration for an ill spent life. The pedophile prophet referenced Christian hell repeatedly, among other things.

Muhummad has no original ideas----- he had Arabian
depravity and he shoehorned the just the "story lines" of both the OT and the NT to fit into his depraved agenda

Muhummad has no original ideas----- he had Arabian
depravity and he shoehorned the just the "story lines" of both the OT and the NT to fit into his depraved agenda
Just a 7th century Joseph Smith, except for the addition of war, killing, raping little girls, and commanding all his followers in every generation to do the same.

My view is that I believe in God but I don't believe that God believes in religion.

I also suspect that God detests Islam. He's probably fine with most Muslims. But the "faith" taught by the insane violent bigoted pedophile, Mohammud (piss on him), is simply an affront to and an insult to God.

That is a very honest response, IlarMeilyr. I believe God believes in having a relationship with us. After all, that is what he created us for! To have a relationship with us! God will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. He came in the form of a man - Jesus Christ - to restore that relationship that was lost in the Garden through the disobedience of Adam and Eve. Salvation is a free gift. I would take Jesus up on his offer in John 7:17 if I were you. If you are "willing" to do the will of God and want to know the truth of who He is? He says he will reveal it to you! Just be willing! It sounds like you are willing and I believe God just loves you to bits!! Have a great day!

p.s. God loves the Muslim people and does not want them to be deceived by Islam - because Islam is not of Him and denies that He sent his son to redeem us (through the cross) and that Jesus is the son of God. Islam is the spirit of anti-Christ that denies Jesus Christ is God. No follower of Islam can enter the kingdom of heaven. Pray for the Muslims. God loves Muslim people but God hates Islam! Me too!
Are you going to pout and refuse to go to heaven when you find out Catholics, Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, Hindus and other undesirables are there? Maybe you'll be like the Prodigal Other Son, angry at God because his tolerance and mercy offends you and your long held expectation that heaven will be sparsely populated and only by people who think and believe only as you do. Will you stomp, kick, and scream when you find out heaven is for more than your bigoted Manifest Destiny cult?

I will rejoice over every Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Buddhist and anyone else that receives Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. It isn't my desire to see anyone go to hell. I'd like to see Satanists, witches, Communists, atheists receive Jesus Christ and go to heaven too. I do not care what they have done in the past. Jesus Christ's blood can make clean the vilest sinner. That is the Message of the Cross. We are not saved by Works but by grace, Michael.

Why do you believe in god? Because you can't imagine any other way? Because you want to believe you are special? Do you believe god ever visited and talked to anyone on earth?

If you don't believe in any of the organized religions, why do you believe there is a god? And do you believe good people go to heaven and bad people burn in hell?

And even if something did created earth, our solar system, our galaxy and the universe, why would you think it cares about humans? This is nothing more than wishful thinking. Does it care about ants and birds too?

Want humans to live forever? Lets build a space ship so humans can get out of this galaxy before it explodes. We have about 1 million years. We'd probably already be half way to Alpha Centauri or Proxima Centauri if it weren't for religions.

What starts off as a reasonable question quickly derails into a litany of dopey questions premised on your own shallow thinking.

I believe in God because it seems to me (notice, I am not talking about proof) that there is a whole lot of order in the universe beyond what I would expect if there had not been some incredible intelligence going into its creation. I am very well aware of the fact that the entire universe could have winked into existence without a creator -- just as a God could have come to exist without a higher order of creator.

So, it boils down to an "either / or." I default to the belief in a Creator because of my perception that there seems to be an amazing amount of "law" inherent in the universe that suggests that it all stems from a creative conscious thinking plan.

The other oddity of your series of questions is that you seem to presume that I ever said, suggested or implied that God shows any degree of "caring" for us. He might. OR He might not. I again don't know. Never said I did know.

The truth is that if you desire to know - you can know. John 7:17 is the way to know. If you are willing to do the will of God once he reveals himself to you then He will be willing to reveal the truth so you can walk in it. God isn't a dictator. I do believe he has watched over you your whole life - to protect you and keep you - because He knows who is going to come to him and I believe you will. When you feel drawn to come to him by the Holy Spirit - you will. That is what I believe. Your honesty is truly a wonderful thing. I'm sure that pleases God.

If I make it to heaven, I would be a bit startled to see Hitler there.

OR any number of other mass murdering scumbags.

Hitler is in hell. There was a prayer intercessor who saw him there. I'll look it up for you. You don't have to worry about seeing him in heaven. He's not there. I believe there was a time and a point in which the Holy Spirit was possibly dealing with Hitler to come to Jesus but he rejected him. Perhaps when he was a boy - or even later. But there after that time there was no chance of his salvation and the judgment had been set. We cannot come to God "when we feel like it" we must come when we are being drawn. I remember some time ago the Holy Spirit telling me to warn this Muslim guy that he needed to come to Jesus because he had before made a comment about knowing he could repent on his death bed and ask for Christ's forgiveness and that would be good enough. The Lord was very clear in wanting him warned that in his case that would not be happening and if he didn't repent and come when he was called he should not expect to do it on his death bed.

That does not mean that others have not been saved on their death beds. Many have. But for this man - he thought he could outsmart God and so I felt compelled by the Holy Spirit to warn him that would not be the case for him.

?

I don't know about that, but what part of Judical Talmudic values did Islam adopt? since you kindly pointed that out

Okay, IllarMeilyr. This is not the one I was looking for but this mans testimony is genuine and he also saw Hitler in hell. There are many testimonies of people who have had visions of hell - died and saw hell - who confirm seeing the same individuals there. So this is not unusual.

Here is his testimony of seeing Hitler in hell. Watch this:

Why do you believe in god? Because you can't imagine any other way? Because you want to believe you are special? Do you believe god ever visited and talked to anyone on earth?

If you don't believe in any of the organized religions, why do you believe there is a god? And do you believe good people go to heaven and bad people burn in hell?

And even if something did created earth, our solar system, our galaxy and the universe, why would you think it cares about humans? This is nothing more than wishful thinking. Does it care about ants and birds too?

Want humans to live forever? Lets build a space ship so humans can get out of this galaxy before it explodes. We have about 1 million years. We'd probably already be half way to Alpha Centauri or Proxima Centauri if it weren't for religions.

What starts off as a reasonable question quickly derails into a litany of dopey questions premised on your own shallow thinking.

I believe in God because it seems to me (notice, I am not talking about proof) that there is a whole lot of order in the universe beyond what I would expect if there had not been some incredible intelligence going into its creation. I am very well aware of the fact that the entire universe could have winked into existence without a creator -- just as a God could have come to exist without a higher order of creator.

So, it boils down to an "either / or." I default to the belief in a Creator because of my perception that there seems to be an amazing amount of "law" inherent in the universe that suggests that it all stems from a creative conscious thinking plan.

The other oddity of your series of questions is that you seem to presume that I ever said, suggested or implied that God shows any degree of "caring" for us. He might. OR He might not. I again don't know. Never said I did know.

Science completely understands all the reasons why people choose to believe in god. At least you admit you believe for no other reason that you choose to. I just feel the entire concept is harmful and has held us back for at least 1000 years maybe 2000.

And keep in mind your argument is how the whole god argument started out. Long before the Eqyptian, Babalonian and Greek Gods and Abraham gods people had their reasons for either believing or not. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem when someone says god talked to them and if I don't believe them I'll go to hell or when they blow up an abortion clinic or French magazine because of their god(s).

Now, as for your reason for believing. The Teleological argument or argument from Design, is a non sequitur. Complexity does not imply design and does not prove the existence of a god. Even if design could be established we cannot conclude anything about the nature of the designer. Aliens that are more advanced than us? Furthermore, many biological systems have obvious defects consistent with the predictions of evolution by means of natural selection.

The appearance of complexity and order in the universe is the result of spontaneous self-organization and pattern formation, caused by chaotic feedback between simple physical laws and rules. All the complexity of the universe, all its apparent richness,even life itself, arises from simple, mindless rules repeated over and over again for billions of years. Current scientific theories are able to clearly explain how complexity and order arise in physical systems. Any lack of understanding does not immediately imply ‘god’.

Science completely understands all the reasons why people choose to believe in god.

On the contrary, science cannot POSSIBLY understand why God draws people to Himself.

Although those questions are not directed at me, I feel the urge to answer them.

People do not go to heaven or hell they go to another, higher plane of experience which suits the evolutionary status of their soul. They stay there as long as they want and then choose to reincarnate so as to continue to evolve. They cannot evolve in the spirit world because it has no great pressures or challenges, and you cannot pay karma in a benign environment.

God set into motion all the planes of existence including the physical universe so that his divine children would have a realm of experience to evolve in. Yes God does care about us and all the animals too. But he remains above suffering playing the eternal waiting game of letting us work everything out for ourselves.

We cannot be eternal in the physical universe because it will ultimately come to an end. The theory is that all the stars will ultimately be burned out and as the universe continues to expand, no new ones will be created.

The ancients Greeks told very detailed stories about how great men made it to Mount Olymus. Most of them were demi gods. In other words half human half immortals. A few mortals made it to god status.

Today everyone gets to be a god. It is why it was so easy to convince the people who believed in Zeus to change and start worshiping Christ. He offered something the Greek gods did not.

Of all the "religions", I like Hindu and Buddists the most. Are you one of those? I appreciate those two religions more than the main three but like theirs, yours is all wild speculation and wishful thinking too.

I just don't think your religion is designed to control the masses. I don't think those two religions are as corrupted as the main 3. Men have always and will always contemplate if there is a god. I'm fine with that. Its the people who claim god talked to them or their ancestors I have the biggest problem with.

Science completely understands all the reasons why people choose to believe in god.

On the contrary, science cannot POSSIBLY understand why God draws people to Himself.

The universe is extremely hostile to life. Extinction level events have nearly eliminated complex life on Earth on five separate occasions. Of all the species that have ever lived 99.9% are now extinct. Furthermore, normal matter like stars and planets occupy less than 0.0000000000000000000042 percent of the observable universe. Life constitutes an even smaller fraction of that matter again. If the universe is fine-tuned for anything it is for the creation of black holes and empty space.

There is nothing to suggest that human life, our planet or our universe are uniquely privileged nor intended. On the contrary, the sheer scale of the universe in both space and time and our understanding of its development indicate we are non-central to the scheme of things; mere products of chance, physical laws and evolution. To believe otherwise amounts to an argument from incredulity and a hubris mix of anthropocentrism and god of the gaps thinking.

The conditions that we observe, namely, those around our Sun and on Earth, simply seem fine-tuned to us because we evolved to suit them. We cannot prove that all other possible forms of life would be infeasible with a different set of conditions or constants because the only universe that we can observe is the one we occupy. Indeed, modelling suggests star formation (a necessary precursor to our form of biology) may be viable under a number of different universal conditions.

Without actual proof of creation, naturalistic explanations for the properties of this universe cannot be wholly ruled out. It is possible an infinity of universes exist, all with different conditions and forms of life. The fact that our particular universe has the physical constants we observe may be no more to the point than the fact a hand of cards, dealt from a shuffled deck, is the one a hypothetical player holds. Though the chances of any one universe being hospitable to life might be low, the conditional probability of a form of life observing a set of constants suitable to it is exactly unity. That is to say, every possible universe would ‘appear’ fine-tuned to the form of life it harbors, while all those inhospitable universes would never be observed by life at all.

“Imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, ‘This is an interesting world I find myself in, an interesting hole I find myself in, fits me rather neatly, doesn’t it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!’ This is such a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up and the puddle gets smaller and smaller, it’s still frantically hanging on to the notion that everything’s going to be all right, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by surprise.” - Douglas Adams

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Islam is an insult to human decency - period.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

The Muslim god Allah is a hunk of stone, an idol that you bow to in the Kaaba. You Muslims are idolaters, you always have been. Have you kissed the idol?

Step one in any religious discussion worth having is to name the God being discussed.

Kudos! :thup:

Forum List

Back