Stop - Immediately

funny, the terrorist loving Tlab wants to boycott americans no one says shit, trump says boycott our enemy and they pass a cow.
You may not no this but boycotting Israel isn't boycotting Americans.

Also tRump didn't say "boycott", he tried to give orders.
Boycotting bill mahr is
You mean like when all the conservative types wanted to boycott Nike for bothering that football player? Or Dick's sporting goods for not carrying ar-15s?
As far as I know those were individuals, not congress fks. Still doesn’t reconcile why you care more about an enemy than your own country!
Individuals? Like dOnald tRump? He's called for boycotts of.tons of stuff.

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
Glennfiddich (all of Scotland shortly after)
China
The list goes on and on.

Now, please continue with your conservitard hypocrisy.

How's Macy's been doing since they stopped selling Trump's menswear?

You may not no this but boycotting Israel isn't boycotting Americans.

Also tRump didn't say "boycott", he tried to give orders.
Boycotting bill mahr is
You mean like when all the conservative types wanted to boycott Nike for bothering that football player? Or Dick's sporting goods for not carrying ar-15s?
As far as I know those were individuals, not congress fks. Still doesn’t reconcile why you care more about an enemy than your own country!
Individuals? Like dOnald tRump? He's called for boycotts of.tons of stuff.

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
Glennfiddich (all of Scotland shortly after)
China
The list goes on and on.

Now, please continue with your conservitard hypocrisy.

How's Macy's been doing since they stopped selling Trump's menswear?
Macy"s, like almost all department stores, has been in decline for most of a decade. Nothing to do with tRump's underwear.

Attacking the Fed like Trump has been doing is utterly moronic. All it does is create uncertainty and delay investment decisions. Trump looks unhinged. Kudlow must be cringing.
Out of adjectives.

It’s like having a spoiled petulant eight year old as President, throwing a tantrum when he doesn’t get his way.
2019_05_29_11_37_45_You_want_a_female_President_So_do_I_Page_4_US_Message_Board_Political_Dis.jpg

You're still on a tantrum.

:cool:

2019_07_07_13_00_27_Flame_Zone_RAF_room_Page_237_US_Message_Board_Political_Discussion_Forum.jpg

And you're a leftist Canuck pretending to be an American citizen.

:20:

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.
They wouldn’t have anything to sell

Forum List

Back