Stop - Immediately

Mexico and Central America can be added to that list.

We would hurt more from losing Mexico than China but do not tell that to the TDS posters of this board...

yeah Walmart can buy electronics from Mexico, Central America, India and Canada -- big demand there.

Walmart makes $10 million $$$$ every 5 hours selling Chinese products -

KMA Goober

We'll just will other countries to make stuff that China does today. I'm sure they'll be up and running tomorrow.

They already sell products to us... Countries like Mexico make a lot of stuff that China makes, so are you saying they can not handle a new demand from it neighbor?

I think you're going to have a difficult time buying phones and other electronics made in Mexico. Also, all that infrastructure owned by American companies and others is sitting in Mexico, there is a cost to moving it all over. It'd probably be cheaper to just get past the Trump administration.

But I do appreciate the point that we can shit on Mexico and it's people and then turn around and call them the solution. Only in America I guess.

American lives? Dramatic much?
have you researched the statistics? just curious if you're just a parrot or are actually concerned that drugs kill americans.

What do drugs have to do with (pun intended) the price of tea in China?
perhaps you should read up on why the president wants companies to stop doing business with China. I'm just saying, stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Hey, we all said this sh!t would happen if he started a trade was. All us free-traders, that is.

Free trade now means submit to being raped so I dont have to hit you?
Cause it seems like you're confusing free with some other word.
Free to fkwads like him think free is giving our shit away

funny, the terrorist loving Tlab wants to boycott americans no one says shit, trump says boycott our enemy and they pass a cow.
You may not no this but boycotting Israel isn't boycotting Americans.

Also tRump didn't say "boycott", he tried to give orders.
Boycotting bill mahr is
You mean like when all the conservative types wanted to boycott Nike for bothering that football player? Or Dick's sporting goods for not carrying ar-15s?

Bwuhahaha, you are such a LYING emotionally-manipulated, Trump-hating POS snowflake!

Trump 'ORDERED' US companies to cease trading with China?

"seemingly demanding"

Perhaps you and the stupid authors of that propaganda are too ignorant to understand 'ORDERING' and 'SEEMINGLY DEMANDING' are not the same thing, no matter how much you try to MANUFACTURE reasons to hate Trump.

If China goes down this trade war path, their entire country will end up looking like Detroit.
China gets enough business with the rest of the world, they should have minimal impact.
If China goes down this trade war path, their entire country will end up looking like Detroit.
China gets enough business with the rest of the world, they should have minimal impact.

So China will do fine by losing their largest customer? The United States imports far more from China than China imports from the United States by a large margin. You really believe losing your largest customer will not impact you? I don’t think you realize how business works.

India and Brazil

Mexico and Central America can be added to that list.

We would hurt more from losing Mexico than China but do not tell that to the TDS posters of this board...

yeah Walmart can buy electronics from Mexico, Central America, India and Canada -- big demand there.

Walmart makes $10 million $$$$ every 5 hours selling Chinese products -

KMA Goober

We'll just will other countries to make stuff that China does today. I'm sure they'll be up and running tomorrow.

They already sell products to us... Countries like Mexico make a lot of stuff that China makes, so are you saying they can not handle a new demand from it neighbor?

I think you're going to have a difficult time buying phones and other electronics made in Mexico. Also, all that infrastructure owned by American companies and others is sitting in Mexico, there is a cost to moving it all over. It'd probably be cheaper to just get past the Trump administration.

But I do appreciate the point that we can shit on Mexico and it's people and then turn around and call them the solution. Only in America I guess.

You should first look up my comments about Mexico first before giving your two cents on the country and our economic ties to each other.

Mexico has the infrastructure along with Korea, Finland, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam and many more countries but please tell me how China can not be kicked to the curb while ignoring reality that country can and should be kicked to the curb...

The only reason why you and those like you love China so much is because of your hate for Trump and you wish America would be just like China!

Also China has and always will be a true enemy of America just like Russia and Iran but I bet if Trump says something bad about Russia you will quickly say Putin us great just because of your hate for Trump.

Finally, remember even Bill Clinton hated China, so let cut the nonsense and just admit you just disagree with all this because of Trump and if it were Hillary you would be applauding her...

OMG!!!!
HOW DARE AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT ACT AGAINST A HOSTILE POWER THAT HAS BEEN RIPPING US OFF FOR DECADES!!!

Just not ripping us off but also selling poisonous products to this country, using slave labor to make their product, helping the cartel sell their drugs here and raping African Countries for their natural resources and yet the Op and left rather kiss China ass than actually say Trump is correct this time...

funny, the terrorist loving Tlab wants to boycott americans no one says shit, trump says boycott our enemy and they pass a cow.

Boycotting bill mahr is
You mean like when all the conservative types wanted to boycott Nike for bothering that football player? Or Dick's sporting goods for not carrying ar-15s?
As far as I know those were individuals, not congress fks. Still doesn’t reconcile why you care more about an enemy than your own country!

Ah, good ol' DONALD TRUMP, the General Patton of our times. With a little GODLINESS thrown in.

Oh the irony of someone who shirked their military duty being compared to General Patton

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg

Boycotting bill mahr is
As far as I know those were individuals, not congress fks. Still doesn’t reconcile why you care more about an enemy than your own country!
Individuals? Like dOnald tRump? He's called for boycotts of.tons of stuff.

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
Glennfiddich (all of Scotland shortly after)
China
The list goes on and on.

Now, please continue with your conservitard hypocrisy.

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

BTW, the fact you’re arguing this means you choose China over America

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

Trump Suggests a Boycott of AT&T to Punish CNN

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

TRUMP: Boycott Macy's

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

There's the first two, you can do the rest yourself.

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

Trump Suggests a Boycott of AT&T to Punish CNN
It says, “floated the notion “ didn’t say called for one.

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

TRUMP: Boycott Macy's
He wasn’t president at the time and they were already boycotting him! Wow way to read

Boycotting bill mahr is

AT&T
Macy's
HBO
Rolling Stone
Megan Kelly
China
The list goes on and on.

Link to one of those.

There's the first two, you can do the rest yourself.
Neither backs your claim

Forum List

Back