STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

A house divided cannot stand. Remind me not to stand too closely to some of you if this country ever faces war on our own land.. I wouldn't trust a lot of you to bolt and save your own damn asses.. Easily swayed, to and fro.. Take a stand and be united or get the hell out of the way.

Please provide your evidence that it was Liberals who destroyed Cain? I know at least one of the women to come forward is a teabagger and registered Republican.

That "one" person that "claimed" she was part of the Chicago Tea Party has no proof that she actually was. In fact there was an article stating that the people from the Chicago Tea Party had no idea who she was, none of them recognized her from being at any rallies either. It was just HER statements that you're going by, which may or may not be true.

Well she went to a Tea Party event not even knowing Cain would be there, so there's definately reason to believe she's a teabagger. She's also a registered Republican, a public record which if not true, I imagine the media would have had a field day over.

And again, what evidence is that that any of these women are Liberal? Seems to me to be nothing more than typical Conservative whining about Liberals.

Maybe she did go to ONE Tea Party. How do you really know she didn't know Cain would be there? Her word? Lol! She probably is registered as a Republican...so what? That doesn't mean she isn't someone that is honest. All of those women could be Republican, i really don't care. Both sides have dishonest people out for just the money.

A house divided cannot stand. Remind me not to stand too closely to some of you if this country ever faces war on our own land.. I wouldn't trust a lot of you to bolt and save your own damn asses.. Easily swayed, to and fro.. Take a stand and be united or get the hell out of the way.

I assume your talking to me as well as others.

As such I have taken a stand and that position is Cain isn't trustworthy.

:thup:

Not that I am Defending him, But why is it that a Clear Womanizer Like Clinton is a Hero, and to be respected, Yet if a Black Conservative is a womanizer they are to be destroyed and are not good enough to serve?

Clinton is respected for his accomplishments as is Cain with his business success. They are also both the equivalent of the crud under my fingernails after a day of plumbing.

Not that I am Defending him, But why is it that a Clear Womanizer Like Clinton is a Hero, and to be respected, Yet if a Black Conservative is a womanizer they are to be destroyed and are not good enough to serve?

Clinton is respected for his accomplishments as is Cain with his business success. They are also both the equivalent of the crud under my fingernails after a day of plumbing.

Please stop.. everyone respects you but please.. enough already with trashing the man .. NOT ONE DAMN THING has been proven and you;re out crucifying him.

Maybe she did go to ONE Tea Party. How do you really know she didn't know Cain would be there? Her word? Lol! She probably is registered as a Republican...so what? That doesn't mean she isn't someone that is honest. All of those women could be Republican, i really don't care. Both sides have dishonest people out for just the money.
That sounds like a Liberal to you?

Still, some here are blaming Liberals for this. I've yet to see anyone produce the first bit of evidence to that regard.

Last edited:

Get out of the way if you aren't united with us!!!

lemmings.bmp

lemmings.bmp

You're a lockstep Zombie so ask me if I give a fuck what you think?:gives:

lemmings.bmp

Says the guy with the adultering criminal as an avatar

lemmings.bmp

You're a lockstep Zombie so ask me if I give a fuck what you think?:gives:
I'd appreciate it if you could simply provide the evidence you have which implicates Liberals in the Cain take down.

You're certainly quick to blame them but not so quick to prove it.

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites

Liberals, progressives, democrats You hold republicans to a set standard but yet refuse to hold your own to the same standard you set for republicans. You are a bunch of Hypocrites

Horsecrap. Weiner was forced to resign, wasn't he? And if you say by the cons, you have an extremely short memory.

On the other hand, the cons hold everyone to a set of standards they themselves don't live up to. David Vitter, Larry Craig and more recently, Randy Hopper, Roy Ashburn and Mike Duvall. Selective memory, thy name is conservatives.

Please stop.. everyone respects you but please.. enough already with trashing the man .. NOT ONE DAMN THING has been proven and you;re out crucifying him.

Calm down.

I was responding to a question. The sun may still rise tomorrow despite my opinion. I mean seriously this is after all my thread. Am I just supposed to ignore everyone or hide my thoughts?

The facts are that Republican Scandals outnumber Democratic scandals by a margin of about 2 to 1.

Its not even that they have more scandals. Its that, out of the other side of their mouth, they're telling the rest of us how to live.

And this bunch of Clown Car Candidates are the worst. Jeeez. Mitt doesn't know what he thinks until someone tells him, Newt is for sale to the highest bidder be it a health care organization or Fannie and Freddie, Perry is Bush-stoopid, Bachmann makes Perry look smart, Cain is a failed business man, failed lobbyist, radio entertain who denies his wrongdoing before its even made public and the rest - about as memorable as yesterday's mashed potatoes.

The facts are that Republican Scandals outnumber Democratic scandals by a margin of about 2 to 1.

Its not even that they have more scandals. Its that, out of the other side of their mouth, they're telling the rest of us how to live.

And this bunch of Clown Car Candidates are the worst. Jeeez. Mitt doesn't know what he thinks until someone tells him, Newt is for sale to the highest bidder be it a health care organization or Fannie and Freddie, Perry is Bush-stoopid, Bachmann makes Perry look smart, Cain is a failed business man, failed lobbyist, radio entertain who denies his wrongdoing before its even made public and the rest - about as memorable as yesterday's mashed potatoes.

PLEASE please provide me with some links of our candidates telling others how to live.

Then find some links of todays congress telling people how to live their lives.

Or you could just stop spouting this nonsense.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

there is nothing whatsoever "clear" about that contention.

I doubt it's even true.

On the other hand, it looks like it no longer matters as a matter of practicality. The smear seems to have worked. It now looks like the odds-on bet that Mr. Cain will drop out.

Fucking smear artists have evidently won.

America loses.

Oh well.

I guess "President Romney" (L.Rino, Mass.) is marginally better than another term of President Obuttfuck.

But until he gets the GOP nod (and I still hope he falls short), I will not support Mitt.

With the almost inevitable departure, now, of Mr. Cain, I guess I have to take another long look at Newt.

Horsecrap. Weiner was forced to resign, wasn't he? And if you say by the cons, you have an extremely short memory.

On the other hand, the cons hold everyone to a set of standards they themselves don't live up to. David Vitter, Larry Craig and more recently, Randy Hopper, Roy Ashburn and Mike Duvall. Selective memory, thy name is conservatives.

Comparing Wiener to Cain? There were pics taken by Wiener, there was no denying what he did.

Forum List

Back