STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Yea look positive on the whole thing.. he might be fondling women and so on.. but at least it is women and not boys and young men in bathrooms!
LOL!!! It's a damn shame that it has to come to this with the Republicans. :lol:

All have sexual scandals, criminal accusations and/or imorality in their closets? Is that what you're peddling?

What it says is that they don't want to pile on.

Hell, Bush-41 didn't really make a big deal about Bill Clinton's womanizing in 1992, and neither did Bob Dole in 1996.

Let's put this whole thing in perspective. Cain was a "none of the above" vote. Or to put it in a way that a lib like yourself can understand, it was like Obama voting "Present".

We didn't like what we saw, and supporting Cain was a way of expressing distaste. We knew he wasn't going to be the nominee.

Now Gingrich appears to be getting serious, so Cain's support is waning. I think it would have waned without the women, but that probably didn't help.

What if it turns out (unlikely as it might seem) that all these women are lying or crazy. Not a one of them has produced a single bit of evidence.

You libs said every last one of the women who accused Clinton were lying, until Monica produced a stained dress. Then all but one were lying. And how dare you all ask.
"Don't want to pile on?" WTF.com!?!?? What does that mean? That they will ignore crimes, immorality and the like because they like they guy or are a friend of the guy? They certainly don't "not pile on" when it's a Dem. Just ask Anthony Weiner. It's just more partisanship that the Right is famous for.

And for a people who weren't planning on supporting Cain, they sure know how to act like they are. Are you suggesting that Republicans are all about playing games?

On the evidence, well now we have phone records. Now what?

It's a shame democrats do not hold their own to the same standards they hold republicans.

But you do realize that is one of the teaching of alinsky rules for radicals.

david vitter approves of your post........

Quit being an ass, your statement is half true, both parties fuck up with their lapses in morality but Dems don't proclaim themselves to be party of Christian and religious morals and values.

Fuck off bitch, I will stop being an ass to you when you stop being a fucking moron liberal lying hack

You admit being an ass, I already knew that but thanks for confirming it and my post was true, you Repugs wear your religious morals and values on your sleeves and even block legislation for others based on it but have no problem trashing for a little secret hanky panky on the side.

Thanks for admitting that you are a fucking moron liberal lying hack. Afterall I did say I would stop being an ass to you when you stopped being a fucking moron liberal lying hack

Fuck off bitch, I will stop being an ass to you when you stop being a fucking moron liberal lying hack

You admit being an ass, I already knew that but thanks for confirming it and my post was true, you Repugs wear your religious morals and values on your sleeves and even block legislation for others based on it but have no problem trashing for a little secret hanky panky on the side.

You should be very concerned then.

Not being religious leaves me clinging to one thing. Us cost cutting terrorists ya know...........:lol:

Me too.:badgrin::badgrin:

Grampa, I don't quite see why you are going off the deep end about Cain. Give the process a chance to work. He's already gone, there being no chance in hell that he'll be the nominee.

Why? Because half the first page today was about Cain and a majority of my party was still defending him. Do we need a wake up call from someone else or can we not police ourselves? Why do so many defend him yet condemn Clinton, Weiner or any other dem? It's time some of us took the stand we seem so eager to demand of the left. And the time to take that stand isn't AFTER he slinks away like the snake he is. The time is now. Put our feet where our mouths are and push him out.

Prove we stand for our values rather than just say it.

Not that I'm a Cain supporter, I'm not. However, you'd think these women would have come foward the moment he announced his candidacy. Why wait until he becomes the front runner before going foward, unless these women also happen to be attention seekers? (and I NEVER believe in coincidences) There is no other explanation for them to wait so long to raise, what they themselves seem to deem as, a very important issue. There has to be another motivating factor behind WHEN they decided to finally come foward, no concerned "victim" would sit and allow a whole nation to be deceived this long if it were true or that much of a burden to them to keep secret until now.

Last edited:
I'm confused why this matters. I don't like the Republican party (or democrat either), I wasn't going to vote for Cain.

I'll vote for Ron Paul or no one. I find his views on evolution to be a downright embarassment. Does that impact how I think he'd handle taxation/gov't budgets/foreign policy/etc? Hell no.

Ask yourself the same about Cain, does his womanizing make him bad on tax policy, bad on budgets, bad in foreign policy etc?

You're voting for a president, not who's gonna drive your daughter and her friends to the movies.

I'm confused why this matters. I don't like the Republican party (or democrat either), I wasn't going to vote for Cain.

I'll vote for Ron Paul or no one. I find his views on evolution to be a downright embarassment. Does that impact how I think he'd handle taxation/gov't budgets/foreign policy/etc? Hell no.

Ask yourself the same about Cain, does his womanizing make him bad on tax policy, bad on budgets, bad in foreign policy etc?

You're voting for a president, not who's gonna drive your daughter and her friends to the movies.

Cain is a Baptist minister. Cain is still married. Cain has children.

Do tell what makes you think that if Cain will continue to cheat and deceive all of the people listed above why wouldn't he do the same to everyone else?

The man is a lying cheat who simply doesn't care that this process is destroying his family for his own personal gain?

Thanks but no thanks.

Quit being an ass, your statement is half true, both parties fuck up with their lapses in morality but Dems don't proclaim themselves to be party of Christian and religious morals and values.

I object to that.

The Repubs eff up much more than the Dems.

Republicans vs. Democrats in History
Anthony Weiner Photos Scandal: Which Party Has the Most Sex Scandals? - The Daily Beast
Republican sex scandals outnumber Democrat sex scandals two to one | Nerve.com

Democrat-and-Republican-Aff.jpg

I would like to know, how long did it take his fellow Democrats to demand Congressman Anthony Weiner to step down? Did any Democrat come foward with the same demand of President Bill Clinton? Anyone have any facts to present with either case, or is it just on Republicans that an immediate removal on accusations is demanded? Heck, look at how long fellow Democrats even held onto Charles Rangel's seat when he was in ethics violations. What standards? Seriously? :lol:

Last edited:
It's a shame democrats do not hold their own to the same standards they hold republicans.

But you do realize that is one of the teaching of alinsky rules for radicals.

What standards do the Democrats preach Big Reb?

Democrats, however, don't claim to live in the moral high ground like Republicans do.

And you think this is a good thing?

Republicans have a standard where they admit they occassional fall short. As we all do. But they have a standard.

Democrats. Heck, bang that intern, run a gay brothel out of your apartment, send pictures of your junk to girls... it's all good. We're not here to preach morality.

hahahhahahahhahahahaahahahahhaha..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no seriously hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhah you people are awesome. Your shit stinks just as much.
We could go with Newt, Craig, Vitter, just to start off and you already look like an ass for even trying to say you have a "standard".
And no you dont get rid of your wrotten apples. Newt is running for Pres, and Vitter is still in office. Your team isnt better, your team doesnt have better morals. Your team is still just as fucked up as the democrats.

So for every Clinton you hacks want to bring up, i have newt. For every Weiner, i have Vitter. For every edwards, i have Cain, and for every FRank, i have a Larry.

So seriously hahahhahahahhahhahahahhahaaahahahhhaahhaha

Actually Plasma, they are worse. They outnumber the Dems two to one in scandals, as I've recently posted.

They are worse than the Dems, much, much worse.

Do tell what makes you think that if Cain will continue to cheat and deceive all of the people listed above why wouldn't he do the same to everyone else?

The man is a lying cheat who simply doesn't care that this process is destroying his family for his own personal gain?

Thanks but no thanks.

Jerry Sandusky was the most immoral scum the human world can create, didn't stop him from having great defenses for decades at Penn State.

Do you assume all successful CEO's are morally righteous people?

His character makes him a shitty minister and a shitty husband, doesn't mean he'd be a bad president.

Could it be that all these women are registered democrats dug up by the Obama campaign to make these allegations i.e. Anita Hill? This is Chicago style politics and I am not going to fall for it until they can come up with undeniable proof. The left is scared to death of an African-American conservative and they will pull out all stops to make sure he can not succeed. They are afraid that a black conservative will demonstrate to the black community that they need not stay on the federal plantation but can indeed do better for themselves! It is a shame that the current President will not lead them off the planatation but wants to keep them there for pure political reasons.

He's an american politician, or wants to be at least. I'll bet 95%+ of them are womanizers or at least cheat on their wives.

I don't want to believe this to be true, but I found myself nodding my head.

There was a part of me that wanted to see Cain succeed but I never supported him. Regardless of the women, I don't believe him to be qualified for POTUS. I'm not looking for another learn-as-you-go President. Cain may know business, but his lack of knowledge regarding foreign affairs is troublesome.

And you think this is a good thing?

Republicans have a standard where they admit they occassional fall short. As we all do. But they have a standard.

Democrats. Heck, bang that intern, run a gay brothel out of your apartment, send pictures of your junk to girls... it's all good. We're not here to preach morality.

no seriously hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhah you people are awesome. Your shit stinks just as much.
We could go with Newt, Craig, Vitter, just to start off and you already look like an ass for even trying to say you have a "standard".
And no you dont get rid of your wrotten apples. Newt is running for Pres, and Vitter is still in office. Your team isnt better, your team doesnt have better morals. Your team is still just as fucked up as the democrats.

So for every Clinton you hacks want to bring up, i have newt. For every Weiner, i have Vitter. For every edwards, i have Cain, and for every FRank, i have a Larry.

Actually Plasma, they are worse. They outnumber the Dems two to one in scandals, as I've recently posted.

I've looked at "left" leaning websites and they all show there's more Republican scandals than Democrat.

I looked at "right" leaning websites, and they all show there's more Democrat scandals than Republicans.

Why don't we all just agree that BOTH sides and horrendous scandals all the time? Neither side is better than the other when it comes to this.

I've looked at "left" leaning websites and they all show there's more Republican scandals than Democrat.

I looked at "right" leaning websites, and they all show there's more Democrat scandals than Republicans.

Why don't we all just agree that BOTH sides and horrendous scandals all the time? Neither side is better than the other when it comes to this.

That's why reps and dems make it so easy for me to be an indy :).

Thanks but no thanks.

you have NO proof he did anything you say he did... SHAME ON YOU!

Forum List

Back