STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Democrats are not holding Cain to any standard as far as the allegations being made against him. You are conflating criticizing him with setting a standard. The Democrats have set no standards when it comes to allegations of marital fidelity. They can't. They have too many instances of Democrats who have cheated on their spouses. The Republican party, however, espouses family values, which is why Democrats criticize Republicans who fall short of the very standards they themselves set.

And that is the reason you can't cite a single standard that Democrats hold Republicans up to that they don't keep themselves. I knew it. I suspect you know it too, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Also, let me know if you're capable of debating without hurling insults. I have no interest in calling anonymous people names. There is no bigger white flag of surrender.

Let me know when you stop being stupid fucking hack and I will stop insulting you.

LMAO, the truth hurts.
Well, no, the truth is he couldn't back up is claim so he erroneously thought he could cover that up by insulting me, when in reality, all he did was highlight the fact that his initial claim about standards was made up from whole cloth -- which was all I sought to show anyway.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

Obama raped me when I was child - it was horrible.....

I can make that claim no?

Let me know when you stop being stupid fucking hack and I will stop insulting you.

LMAO, the truth hurts.
Well, no, the truth is he couldn't back up is claim so he erroneously thought he could cover that up by insulting me, when in reality, all he did was highlight the fact that his initial claim about standards was made up from whole cloth -- which was all I sought to show anyway.

Those who ignore the truth will remain a stupid son of a bitch, and that is the truth.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

Obama raped me when I was child - it was horrible.....

I can make that claim no?

did obama pay you a sum of money to keep you quiet?

do you have evidence of obama calling you 60+ times?

see, that is the difference between the margie schoedinger/larry sinclaires and these women... they at least have a minimal amount of evidence to support their claims........

LMAO, the truth hurts.

Kennedy murdered a woman did he go to jail?
Byrd a member of the Klan
Clinton lying under oath
Rangel should have went to jail did he?
Pelosi and her we must read the bill to see what is in it. Stop sniffing obama's stupid shit.

Forum List

Back