Stop Coddling The Super Rich

What happens after the round over errors in the anecdotal examples you gave finally hit the wall and the "real" spending cuts happen? HUD (public housing and the Section Eight Rental assistance Program), Department of Agriculture Food Stamps, Women and Infant Children aid, disability assistance. These have big fat targets on them and they represent substantial areas of spending, not a few million for neon sign preservation.

And that's when the actual poor start paying for the actual tax cuts given to the actual richest among us.

These examples are not anecdotal, if you would click on the link you will find they are actual FACTS. I know you liberals have a hard time with facts, but there they are.
Anecdotal in that those examples are prime examples of federal waste. Anecdotal in that those examples, even if all totaled up, would not come close to the levels of cuts proposed. Examples such as these are used the way a matador uses a red cape. They are intended to distract you from the REAL cuts in social services which separates this nation from truly impoverished nations.

I didn't list EVERY example of government waste numbnuts, there is literally billions of dollars wasted yearly, and yes they would a make a big dent in the budget.

Stick to your liberal talking points and follow your messiah like a good little sheep.

These examples are not anecdotal, if you would click on the link you will find they are actual FACTS. I know you liberals have a hard time with facts, but there they are.
Anecdotal in that those examples are prime examples of federal waste. Anecdotal in that those examples, even if all totaled up, would not come close to the levels of cuts proposed. Examples such as these are used the way a matador uses a red cape. They are intended to distract you from the REAL cuts in social services which separates this nation from truly impoverished nations.

I didn't list EVERY example of government waste numbnuts, there is literally billions of dollars wasted yearly, and yes they would a make a big dent in the budget.

Stick to your liberal talking points and follow your messiah like a good little sheep.
What will it take to make a trillion dollar dent? Or a four trillion dollar dent?

All that waste, documented or not, doesn't add up to that much!

Living in a society means people working together to achieve a common goal, not individual efforts. Strange concept for you I'm sure.
Wrong, yet again.

It means covering your own ass while I cover mine, and not imposing your notion of what constitutes a "common goal" upon your neighbor.

A strange concept to the committed authoritarians, do-gooders and busybodies, to be sure.

Living in a society means people working together to achieve a common goal, not individual efforts. Strange concept for you I'm sure.
Wrong, yet again.

It means covering your own ass while I cover mine, and not imposing your notion of what constitutes a "common goal" upon your neighbor.

A strange concept to the committed authoritarians, do-gooders and busybodies, to be sure.

We the People.....

I'm sorry your selfish desires don't match up with what this country was founded upon.

What will it take to make a trillion dollar dent? Or a four trillion dollar dent?

It won't happen over night but cutting bnullshit like the ones I've shown is a start. Like I said cut spending, make current tax rates permanent. drop capital gains tax to zero, reduce corprate tax rates, close tax loopholes, reform all entitlement programs, abolish the EPA,, Dept. of Education and leave it up to the states, repeal obamacare,,, and that would be a great start.

Wrong, yet again.

We the People.....

I'm sorry your selfish desires don't match up with what this country was founded upon.
"We the people..." doesn't make my business yours, Buckwheat.

Wrong, yet again.

We the People.....

Never said it did.

Billionaire Warren Buffett urged U.S. lawmakers to raise taxes on the country's super-rich to help cut the budget deficit, saying such a move will not hurt investments.

"My friends and I have been coddled long enough by a billionaire-friendly Congress. It's time for our government to get serious about shared sacrifice," The 80-year-old "Oracle of Omaha" wrote in an opinion article in The New York Times.

"I have worked with investors for 60 years and I have yet to see anyone - not even when capital gains rates were 39.9 percent in 1976-77 - shy away from a sensible investment because of the tax rate on the potential gain," he said

"People invest to make money, and potential taxes have never scared them off."

Stop coddling the super-rich: Buffett - Yahoo! News

Buffett can pay as much as he wants to the government. Why does he have to be forced?

I don't know. I can drive on the streets. Why should I be forced not to drive on the sidewalks?

It won't happen over night but cutting bnullshit like the ones I've shown is a start. Like I said cut spending, make current tax rates permanent. drop capital gains tax to zero, reduce corprate tax rates, close tax loopholes, reform all entitlement programs, abolish the EPA,, Dept. of Education and leave it up to the states, repeal obamacare,,, and that would be a great start.
Those brave Tea Party types view closing tax loopholes as a tax increase! And abolishing the EPA is one of the most disastrous suggestions to come down the pipe! I happen to like breathing clean air, drinking clean water and building and farming on clean soil. Eliminate the EPA and we quickly return to the burning Cuyahoga River and evacuating Love Canal, New York.

Doesn't anyone on the right understand consequences?

We the People.....

Never said it did.
You implied such by making the absurd claim that the completely fleeting concept of "common goals" is why the Constitution was written and the republic set forth.

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

But please, keep trying to divert from your covetousness by accusing everyone who doesn't want to be dragged along with your myopic notion as to what constitutes "society" of being greedy....I find the piousness of the political looter quite amusing.

Wrong, yet again.

We the People.....

I am a Democrat because I detest greed. Especially the sickening greed of those who struck it rich in the 1980s, and greedily refuse to give me any of their stuff.

Buffett can pay as much as he wants to the government. Why does he have to be forced?

I don't know. I can drive on the streets. Why should I be forced not to drive on the sidewalks?

Because that's illegal. It is not illegal to donate money to the government.

If that's all you got, you better stop before you make a complete fool out of oyurself.

Those brave Tea Party types view closing tax loopholes as a tax increase! And abolishing the EPA is one of the most disastrous suggestions to come down the pipe! I happen to like breathing clean air, drinking clean water and building and farming on clean soil. Eliminate the EPA and we quickly return to the burning Cuyahoga River and evacuating Love Canal, New York.

That's right. All KKKorporations want to pollute the air and water, killing their customers, because that'll increase profits.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how I benefit from polluted drinking water and dead customers.

Never said it did.
You implied such by making the absurd claim that the completely fleeting concept of "common goals" is why the Constitution was written and the republic set forth.

But please, keep trying to divert from your covetousness by accusing everyone who doesn't want to be dragged along with your myopic notion as to what constitutes "society" of being greedy....I find the piousness of the political looter quite amusing.

Actually I was spot on, but you don't care. Why? Because you only care about yourself and not your fellow countrymen. You're "American" when it's convenient for you but as soon as you are slightly inconvenienced you are quick to lash out at the "moochers". Being American involves more then whats best for your wallet.

I find your selfishness quite sad.

I'd like to see some evidence that the tea party views closing loopholes as a tax increase.

The environment should be up to the states, not the feds. Less beaucracy on the federal level the better. Each state has it's own environmental hazards and should be regulated accordingly, this one size fits all bullshit is just that, bullshit.

I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension skills.

Never said it did.

Actually I was spot on, but you don't care. Why? Because you only care about yourself and not your fellow countrymen. You're "American" when it's convenient for you but as soon as you are slightly inconvenienced you are quick to lash out at the "moochers". Being American involves more then whats best for your wallet.

I find your selfishness quite sad.
What do you do for your fellow countrymen? I mean, besides being generous with other people's money.

Forum List

Back