Stop Coddling The Super Rich

You implied such by making the absurd claim that the completely fleeting concept of "common goals" is why the Constitution was written and the republic set forth.

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

But please, keep trying to divert from your covetousness by accusing everyone who doesn't want to be dragged along with your myopic notion as to what constitutes "society" of being greedy....I find the piousness of the political looter quite amusing.

Actually I was spot on, but you don't care. Why? Because you only care about yourself and not your fellow countrymen. You're "American" when it's convenient for you but as soon as you are slightly inconvenienced you are quick to lash out at the "moochers". Being American involves more then whats best for your wallet.

I find your selfishness quite sad.
What do you do for your fellow countrymen? I mean, besides being generous with other people's money.

Everything I'm asked to. And those "other people" include me.

Actually I was spot on, but you don't care. Why? Because you only care about yourself and not your fellow countrymen. You're "American" when it's convenient for you but as soon as you are slightly inconvenienced you are quick to lash out at the "moochers". Being American involves more then whats best for your wallet.

I find your selfishness quite sad.
What do you do for your fellow countrymen? I mean, besides being generous with other people's money.

Everything I'm asked to. And those "other people" include me.
Ahhh. So generosity doesn't count unless it's at the threat of government punishment.

Lets say all the corporation CEO and stock holders decide to dry up.. Cash it all in and buy an Island for themselves to live and die on.. Then what.. The liberals will be fucked. If they can't take care of themselves now imagine if we weren't working and paying for there way thru life.

Liberal suck...

Blues

It won't happen over night but cutting bnullshit like the ones I've shown is a start. Like I said cut spending, make current tax rates permanent. drop capital gains tax to zero, reduce corprate tax rates, close tax loopholes, reform all entitlement programs, abolish the EPA,, Dept. of Education and leave it up to the states, repeal obamacare,,, and that would be a great start.
Those brave Tea Party types view closing tax loopholes as a tax increase! And abolishing the EPA is one of the most disastrous suggestions to come down the pipe! I happen to like breathing clean air, drinking clean water and building and farming on clean soil. Eliminate the EPA and we quickly return to the burning Cuyahoga River and evacuating Love Canal, New York.

Doesn't anyone on the right understand consequences?
That's right. All KKKorporations want to pollute the air and water, killing their customers, because that'll increase profits.
I don't think they look at it that extremely, but...

If you had a power plant and needed to rid yourself of slurry, would you build a safe, adequate storage facility, or would you have someone take it out back and dump it? Remember, you're no longer REQUIRED to do the safe, proper and decent thing. You ARE however required to make sure your stock price remains attractive.

So, polluting the air, water and soil does increase profits. If people die, let the attorneys sort it out.

Those brave Tea Party types view closing tax loopholes as a tax increase! And abolishing the EPA is one of the most disastrous suggestions to come down the pipe! I happen to like breathing clean air, drinking clean water and building and farming on clean soil. Eliminate the EPA and we quickly return to the burning Cuyahoga River and evacuating Love Canal, New York.

Doesn't anyone on the right understand consequences?
That's right. All KKKorporations want to pollute the air and water, killing their customers, because that'll increase profits.

If you had a power plant and needed to rid yourself of slurry, would you build a safe, adequate storage facility, or would you have someone take it out back and dump it? Remember, you're no longer REQUIRED to do the safe, proper and decent thing. You ARE however required to make sure your stock price remains attractive.

So, polluting the air, water and soil does increase profits. If people die, let the attorneys sort it out.
Me, I'd do the right thing. I can't imagine too many people who wouldn't.

But then, I'm not a leftist.

No, you're not a Leftist. You just don't have the experience dealing with industrial health and safety I have. Sometimes, politics doesn't have ANYTHING to do with crime. It just happens. I pity those who think everything happens because some political ideology dictates it. That makes for very shallow thinking, wouldn't you agree?

No, you're not a Leftist. You just don't have the experience dealing with industrial health and safety I have. Sometimes, politics doesn't have ANYTHING to do with crime. It just happens. I pity those who think everything happens because some political ideology dictates it. That makes for very shallow thinking, wouldn't you agree?

Liberals are friends of the environment?

Since when?

Obama inauguration left over 100 tons of trash on the ground:

obama+fans.jpg

The 2 million man Tea Party left about 0 trash:

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMrJE7J3fWU&feature=player_embedded]Post-Barackalyptic Wasteland - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NioIQc6hA8M&feature=player_embedded]On the Mall after the Restoring Honor Rally - YouTube[/ame]

What exactly are you getting at? I donate to plenty of charities too if that's what you're asking.
Just curious if you get your generosity warm-fuzzies only by insisting other people pay more taxes.

Not at all. I'm insisting that we all pay. Including myself.

You can do that now...

Why wait for the government to tell you tou owe more? Just send in the check...

Next year when you do your taxes, if you're owed a refund amount, just put zero ($0.00) on that line...

If you owe money or it comes out even, just add another 10-15% of your gross...

Go for it...

Since when?

obama+fans.jpg

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMrJE7J3fWU&feature=player_embedded]Post-Barackalyptic Wasteland - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NioIQc6hA8M&feature=player_embedded]On the Mall after the Restoring Honor Rally - YouTube[/ame]
Wow! Didn't I just write: I pity those who think everything happens because some political ideology dictates it. That makes for very shallow thinking, wouldn't you agree?

Maybe some reading would do us all some good.

Just curious if you get your generosity warm-fuzzies only by insisting other people pay more taxes.

You can do that now...

Next year when you do your taxes, if you're owed a refund amount, just put zero ($0.00) on that line...

Go for it...

And you can stop using anything the government helps provide/fund, since we're being ridiculous. Nothing stopping you from "not relying" on the government.

Go for it....

Since when?

obama+fans.jpg

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

Wow! Didn't I just write: I pity those who think everything happens because some political ideology dictates it. That makes for very shallow thinking, wouldn't you agree?

No you didn't write anything like what I wrote.

Last edited:

You can do that now...

Go for it...

And you can stop using anything the government helps provide/fund, since we're being ridiculous. Nothing stopping you from "not relying" on the government.

Go for it....

What do you mean "rediculous"? You're the one who said you should give more...

I gave you options.... Are you now saying you don't want to give more?

I guess that was all lip service, huh?

I believe the government gets enough of our tax money and needs to learn to live within it's means... I'm already paying for my "government services" - and then some...

Once the government (combined with state government) stated to raise income taxes post-Reagan's decreases. Savvy CEOs and executived found out if they issue stock and other investment tools, they could issue them and then sell them off getting hit with the 15% capital gains tax and not the higher income tax. Therefore a good chunk of the millions they make gets taxed at 15%.

That sounds criminal and the kneejerk Dimocrat solution is to raise capital gains taxes! HOWEVER, there are negative implications there. The CEOs will then have to pay there fair share. However, the vast vast majority of Americans lose money overnight. The majority of use have investments in the market in one way shape or form. Including 401K, IRA, mutual funds etc. While 401ks, for example, build tax free, they are hit with tax on the backside when you use them.

In top of that smaller investors (not the Warren Buffets) that drive that market will have less money and incentive to drive the market. It will have a tickle down effect.

What's a better way then raising the capital gains tax? Short of doing the fair tax (which is the best solution):
(1) LOWER the Corporate Tax and CLOSE the loop holes. Loopholes create incentives for shell companies. The highest corporate tax in the world, creates incentives to move opperations overseas!

(2) Lower the income tax rate and CLOSE loophole entitlements. The Homeowner one is the most cited, but that would be devastating at the moment. Others come to mind.

(3) End Federal, State and Teacher pension plans. Hey the private sector had to eliminate them and go to individual plans, so should government workers. Esp the teacher retirement plans. 60% of the property taxes collected in any county goes toward the highway robbery teacher retirement plans. Sorry, but I rather have that going towards competent teachers and more teachers that are working now!

(4) Cut the capital gains tax to 0%, but DISALLOW the type of practice where CEOs and other executives use the 0% capital gains tax as a substitute income tax! Investment income is usually made through wages or business profits. Those profits are taxed once, why should they be taxed a second time.

(5) Reinstate Glass-Seagel Act - Commerical and Invest Banks have too much of a conflict of interest to be within one entity!

(6) Place Tarriffs on China! They are making trillions by screwing us. Trump is right, fuck em!

(7) Drill Baby Drill and Force All Big Rigs to Run on Natural Gas: We have enough oil to be an oil export. If we produced our own oil, then we would have some more certainty in the market (it's still a commodity, so not complete certainty). We have the 2nd largest reserves of natural gas, big rigs running on natural gas we shoot oil prices through the floor!

No, you're not a Leftist. You just don't have the experience dealing with industrial health and safety I have.
And you know that...how, exactly?

I ran the environmental program for my shop at Scott AFB, IL. We generated a lot of hazwaste -- diesel fuel, used oil, coolant, lead-acid batteries. I started a program where we collected our used oil in a re-purposed double-wall 500 gallon tank and turned it in to a refiner. We then bought the re-refined oil from the Defense Logistics Agency, saving money both on disposal of used oil and purchase of new oil. The State of Illinois inspected my program and we received a perfect score.

So, yeah, I know something about industrial health and safety.
Sometimes, politics doesn't have ANYTHING to do with crime. It just happens. I pity those who think everything happens because some political ideology dictates it. That makes for very shallow thinking, wouldn't you agree?
Oh, you mean like leftist tax policy? Yeah, I agree.

Yeah, you wrote that. So why do you think mobs of leftists are slobs and mobs of conservatives are neat and tidy? Sheer coincidence?

Forum List

Back