Stop being the stupid party

Yeah....I noticed how the Republicans fought tooth and toenail till they got middle class upped to $400,000 a year. Do you know what the real middle class(what's left of it) earns in America? About $55,000 a year. Do you realize how much $400,000 is? It's about $35,000 a MONTH

Like I said....the modern Republuican party stands for the rich and corporations. Until they change some very basic things in their party they'll never win another presidential race.

We don't see you whining about all the taxes Obama has hit the middle class with. right off the bat, the highest cigarette taxes of any president...guess who the hell that hurts more?
oh but you hate cigarettes so it doesn't matter it hurts the MIDDLE CLASS
and now we have OBAMATAX getting ready to hit us..And he's crowing because he got taxes RAISED on the so called wealthy, a number he pulled out of his ass that is considered, wealthy..But like you said, the Democrats are the party for the little guy, the middle class, RIGHT?...you my dear are a ranting hypocrite

People who are still stupid enough to smoke tobacco products need their heads examined. As long as I've been alive we've had sin taxes......'course I'm just 78. The biggest blunders ever made by politicians are outlined and highlighted in my signature line.

ah yes, just as I figured...NOTHING ABOUT ALL THE TAXES Obama has now raised on the middle class you all are so worried about..
But it's the Republicans who are at fault for not wanting taxes RAISED on the people of this country

Last edited:
I guess when you go around calling yourself "Bobby" instead of "Piyush", you really think that just relabelling something changes it.

Exactly use his ethnicity against him.

Exceedingly liberal of you.

No, I use his dishonesty against him.

his parents didn't name him "Bobby", they named him "Piyush".

Rebranding didn't work for "New Coke", it won't work for "Piyush" and the GOP.

But I give you credit for only taking ONE small part of the argument and ignoring the rest of it because you didn't understand it.

I guess when you go around calling yourself "Bobby" instead of "Piyush", you really think that just relabelling something changes it.

But I give you credit for only taking ONE small part of the argument and ignoring the rest of it because you didn't understand it.

It worked. He is a governor and you're here taking your time to talk about Piyush

remember how the right treats the obama birth name?

Poor piyush new his name was a deathnell for a republican

It worked. He is a governor and you're here taking your time to talk about Piyush

I wouldn't argue it "worked". Frankly, I see Piyush as being the kind of "affirmative action" that the GOP normally complains about. Mediocrity and ignorance are overlooked if you are a minority (Piyush) or a woman (Palin). But you are given a pass on things that would just be denounced as stupid if a white guy said them.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

(Still notice you haven't addressed the issue of "rebranding". It's not the label that's the problem, it's the product.)

Yea.....Willard did not fool anyone when he asked us to call him Mitt

I wouldn't argue it "worked". Frankly, I see Piyush as being the kind of "affirmative action" that the GOP normally complains about. Mediocrity and ignorance are overlooked if you are a minority (Piyush) or a woman (Palin). But you are given a pass on things that would just be denounced as stupid if a white guy said them.

(Still notice you haven't addressed the issue of "rebranding". It's not the label that's the problem, it's the product.)

I wouldn't argue Obama "worked". Frankly, I see Obama as being the kind of "affirmative action" that the DNC normally pushes. Mediocrity and ignorance are overlooked if you are a minority (Obama) or a woman (Hillary). But you are given a pass on things that would just be denounced as stupid if a white guy said them.

And for a good long time Obama was called Barry, is it only those hard working men that come from India that you have a problem? I have to admit I thought Jindal was pretty immune to the liberal smear and pure unadulterated BS. I guess you folks took that as a challenge and I must admit you out done yourself.

I wouldn't argue Obama "worked". Frankly, I see Obama as being the kind of "affirmative action" that the DNC normally pushes. Mediocrity and ignorance are overlooked if you are a minority (Obama) or a woman (Hillary). But you are given a pass on things that would just be denounced as stupid if a white guy said them.

To be fair they over look incompetence and ignorance in white males such as Kerry, Frank, Reed, ....etc etc.

[

You see, it's some kind of retard gene...

"But...but...but... Democrats".

Kind of like the fat person who is told by his doctor that he needs to lose weight, and he screams "Well, what bout that guy! He's fat!"

Not as fat as you are, and we are talking about you.

The Democrats are winning elections. The Republicans aren't outside the South, and you can probably chalk that up to inbreeding.

The most frightening thing the GObP is doing is their latest undermining of the Constitution to redistrict blue states so they can steal more votes.

We cannot allow them to do this.

If it were the Dems doing this, I'd be saying the same thing.

Every party does it you lying liberal. Why is fear all the liberals have?? Oh right that is what Obama ran on his second term, that and character assassination.

Kind of like the fat person who is told by his doctor that he needs to lose weight, and he screams "Well, what bout that guy! He's fat!"

A fat person telling a doctor but "what about that guy he is fat ?" is really your analogy ?

The most frightening thing the GObP is doing is their latest undermining of the Constitution to redistrict blue states so they can steal more votes.

We cannot allow them to do this.

If it were the Dems doing this, I'd be saying the same thing.

Every party does it you lying liberal. Why is fear all the liberals have?? Oh right that is what Obama ran on his second term, that and character assassination.

Go get your proof that the democratic party is cheating voters.

PROOF

[

The Democrats are winning elections. The Republicans aren't outside the South, and you can probably chalk that up to inbreeding.

The same old shit liberal storyline. Republican own the governorships that is what scares the democrats. So the democrats invent this grand conspiracy to steal elections that they have already stolen. Republicans still control the House and the Democrats don't have a filibuster proof majority.l So yes Republicans are still winning elections regardless of the left's lying story lines. Obama won a second term running the most nastiest dishonest campaign i can remember. It worked, be proud, but it is not a mandate.

Your next post I am sure will be about how every problem Obama has f...ed up is Bush's fault.

It is time you let Obama stand on his merits or fall on his fault, instead of the liberal left treating him, not as an equal, but as a black man they must protect. THAT is the racism of the democrat party, it is ingrained so it will be extremely hard to change.

And for a good long time Obama was called Barry, is it only those hard working men that come from India that you have a problem? I have to admit I thought Jindal was pretty immune to the liberal smear and pure unadulterated BS. I guess you folks took that as a challenge and I must admit you out done yourself.

Barak and Barry make sense its just shortning and adding Y.

Bobby is not Piy.

[

The same old shit liberal storyline. Republican own the governorships that is what scares the democrats. So the democrats invent this grand conspiracy to steal elections that they have already stolen. Republicans still control the House and the Democrats don't have a filibuster proof majority.l So yes Republicans are still winning elections regardless of the left's lying story lines. Obama won a second term running the most nastiest dishonest campaign i can remember. It worked, be proud, but it is not a mandate.

Your next post I am sure will be about how every problem Obama has f...ed up is Bush's fault.

It is time you let Obama stand on his merits or fall on his fault, instead of the liberal left treating him, not as an equal, but as a black man they must protect. THAT is the racism of the democrat party, it is ingrained so it will be extremely hard to change.

proof

When my grandfather came to this country, he stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis". Everyone still thought he was a German, though.

Really, is this the best you got?

"But..but..but... Obama!"

I have no problem with hard working folks from India or anywhere else. I work with people from all over the world.

My problem with Piyush (pointing out the name he was born with is now a "smear"?) is that he thinks that the GOP can take their toxic views on women's health and wealth disparity, and by putting a new label on them, they suddenly become okay.

The problem is not "Legitimate Rape". The problem is that you have people in the GOP who think women should be forced to have babies they don't want and can't afford because people like Piyush and Akin are religious fanatics.

The problem is not Romney blurting out "47% are moochers", it's that the GOP has spent the last 30 years undermining the middle class to enrich the 1%.

And putting a new label on this shit isn't going to change anything more than changing your name.

[

Wow, you managed to work every GOP whine into three paragraphs... you must be so proud!

Fact is, the GOP is dying because even I won't swallow the poison anymore.

The GOP is rich people manipulating stupid people into voting against their own interests.

And as a famous REpublican said, "You can't fool all of the people all of the time".

The argument Piyush is making here is that all the GOP needs to do is find a new way to fool people.

He is NOT arguing that the policies are wrong, just the way they are being presented.

So what does it say when a rising star in your own party says what Jindal said?

Anything?

Nothing?

You act like he was speaking from the heart. It's all politics. Jindal wants to run for president, so he's trying to make himself look like he's above the Republican party. And ofcourse you liberals are trying to rub it in our faces, like the little children you are.

I think Jindal represents a silent majority of the party that is tired of the childish nonsense that is passing for Republicanism today

Silent majority of which party?

We're just as pissed as anyone about the way the GOP leadership constantly sells us out to progressive policies and falls for the tricks Statists pull.

Jindal even said that Republicans need to have their heads examined if they want to run for president. He knows that telling the truth doesn't matter anymore. He also knows that the media is the tool the Democrats use to destroy anyone they choose. It is impossible for good people to run for office in the current climate. Anything they say can and will be taken out of context and used against them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back