Stop being the stupid party

LOL, Jindal is a rising star in the Republican party now?

last week it was Christy...

any other time the left wouldn't give two shits about these people

I care that a leader and a governor, of my party, has it right.

The stupid shit from the uninformed reactionary far right has got to stop.

Let me clarify for you

Christie, Romney, Jindal, Daniels, Jeb Bush.......part of the sane Republicans

Newt, Paul, Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Cain....the stupid group we are talking about

There is no list of sane Democrats, however.

They are all Reid and Obama clones. In other words, removed from reality loons.

I'll tell you about all you right wing clowns. You praised George Bush when he cut taxes for the rich then watched him start two wars, one totally unnecessary and after assuming a balanced budget with surpluses ptojected all the way to the outyears ended up doubling the national debt. A chip off the old block.....Reagan and his daddy quadrupled it. I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they stand for corporations and the rich.

I care that a leader and a governor, of my party, has it right.

The stupid shit from the uninformed reactionary far right has got to stop.

lol, uninformed reactionary and your party
pfeeesh

Let me clarify for you

Christie, Romney, Jindal, Daniels, Jeb Bush.......part of the sane Republicans

Newt, Paul, Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Cain....the stupid group we are talking about

There is no list of sane Democrats, however.

They are all Reid and Obama clones. In other words, removed from reality loons.

I'll tell you about all you right wing clowns. You praised George Bush when he cut taxes for the rich then watched him start two wars, one totally unnecessary and after assuming a balanced budget with surpluses ptojected all the way to the outyears ended up doubling the national debt. A chip off the old block.....Reagan and his daddy quadrupled it. I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they stand for corporations and the rich.

And then you vote for those Rich Democrats who just want's to raise people taxes and who also are involved with all those corporations as your Representatives

cute rant though

I have voted GOP for forty years, and Jindall has it right and Stephanie has it wrong.

Great stuff. So now that Christie and Jindal have pissed off the hardliners, the herd is already thinning, three freakin' years before they have to pick a freakin' nominee.

The message: Stay hardcore and hardline or you're dead meat.

Why don't they just nominate Grover Norquist and get what they really want?

You act like he was speaking from the heart. It's all politics. Jindal wants to run for president, so he's trying to make himself look like he's above the Republican party. And ofcourse you liberals are trying to rub it in our faces, like the little children you are.

I wonder if you're capable of mature conversation without personal insults. So I'll keep trying, just out of curiosity.

If you're correct -- that Jindal is merely saying this in self-promotion -- how does he get nominated if what he is saying is contrary to the beliefs of the GOP?

I am sure Governor Jindal has no aspiration for the Presidency in 2016.

He realizes that in spite the hollow and phony success of a (half)black man as President, America is not yet ready for an Asian president.

Not after having seen the liberal politicians and the liberal press denigrated and reviled Governor Nicki Haley.

jindal absolutely wants to be president.

and he's watching you extremists who say stupid things like the part bolded above and destroying any opportunity he may have in his lifetime.

but keep saying stupid things like the above...

i look forward to many more years of democratic presidents. :thup:

Republicans really are the stupid party. They still believe that the democrats merely have political disagreements. They either can't or won't accept that democrats consider republicans enemies (although that might be changing). That's pretty stupid. Republicans should smarten up, accept that democrats have branded them enemies, and start acting accordingly.

Double down on stupid

Its not us.....Its those Democrats!

It is....

Stop being the stupid party?

images

First they have to clear the party of the perpetual children

As long as they represent the ideas of Aristotle Locke Jefferson Friedman Nosick they are infinitely superior to the Democrats who are illiterate and don't represent any idea other than buying votes and crippling people with more and more welfare entitlements.

Stop being the stupid party by entertaining input from Liberal Democrats and Media on what the Republican Party should like like the Democrat Party. That is just dumb. "What difference does it make" what Colin Powell thinks of the Republican Party? He is no longer a Republican. "The Tent" was just fine for him under Reagan. Why not just say, "return to the party of Reagan"? It is stupid to entertain anything he says. Also, it is stupid to listen to media pontificate and editorialize about mainstream candidates such as McCain and Romney during primaries. Stupid is to throw the party behind these Democrat lite politicians.

Thank you..... Colin Powell was never a republican. He portrayed himself as one until they got a person of color who had the potential to be put into the WH. These politicians who claim to be republican, but fight tooth and nail for all the liberal causes are coming to light. Anyone who calls themselves conservatives would do well to rid themselves of these people....they drag the party down with their liberal mindset and only gives the liberals another excuse to scream "even your own party doesn't like you" bullshit. What they don't understand is that these people were never conservatives....they were liberals all along, but at the time calling themselves conservatives served their own political purposes. Get rid of them!

One Tough-Talking Nerd: Bobby Jindal Brands Himself as Republican Reformer - NationalJournal.com

Bobby Jindal comments from last night

"We’ve got to stop being the stupid party,” he said. “It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. It’s no secret we had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say, ‘We’ve had enough of that.’ ”

“The first step in getting the voters to like us is to demonstrate that we like them.”

Thoughtful, pragmatic, reasonable points.

They'll destroy him now.

Tea baggers rule! :)

Just like the liberals rule now in the obama adminstration. Don't you people get it??? There are cycles in presidential elections.....the republicans rule, then the dems rule, then the repubs rules, then the dems....with one side always saying the other will win out and destroying the other. Right now the dems are pushing their agenda.....not long from now, the conservatives will be pushing theirs. Right now the idiot liberals think that their shit don't stink and they now own the world....it will be a rude awakening when their tyranny ends.

They'll destroy him now.

Just like the liberals rule now in the obama adminstration. Don't you people get it??? There are cycles in presidential elections.....the republicans rule, then the dems rule, then the repubs rules, then the dems....with one side always saying the other will win out and destroying the other. Right now the dems are pushing their agenda.....not long from now, the conservatives will be pushing theirs. Right now the idiot liberals think that their shit don't stink and they now own the world....it will be a rude awakening when their tyranny ends.

yes there are cycles. but cycles have to be broken by internal changes.

you have huge demographic problems... you turn off pretty much anyone who isn't while male and over 50...

you have huge demographic problems... you turn off pretty much anyone who isn't while male and over 50...

but turn on everyone who is intelligent!! If you feel there is something intellligent about liberal ideas please show us or admit it is impossible!! Sorry!!

I agree and I really do not think the Republicans will rebound for a really really long time. 2016 is totally out of the question. dems will win easily no matter who they throw in ring

You are probably right, Republicans won't recover from the bs that the Progressive party lies and speads about Republicans with the help of the DNC pravda media....so we get to be ruled by the commies for a long time..

lets all cheer

They'll destroy him now.

We, the GOP, will not get the office back until we stomp down the 'stupids' is truth.

but turn on everyone who is intelligent!! If you feel there is something intellligent about liberal ideas please show us or admit it is impossible!! Sorry!!

females are't intelligent?

you managed to alienate WOMEN.

minorities aren't intelligent?

college educated younger adults aren't intelligent?

lol that you think you're intelligent. :lmao:

Forum List

Back