Stop being the stupid party

It would be great if the GOP representatives here stopped mis-spelling the name of the President. In many ways, the leaders are simply mirroring their constituents in terms of stupidity.

Oh, please. Get over your hurt feelings because someone doesn't care enough about obama to spell his name the way you want them to.

jindal-stupid.jpg

47% of Americans are freeloaders

How did that little gem work out for you?

so to what extent have libturds in fact made Americans freeloaders?? To what extent would they make them freeloaders if not for Republican decency and common sense??

Here’s what Haskins reported: From 1980 to 2011, annual spending on these programs grew from $126 billion to $626 billion (all figures in inflation-adjusted “2011 dollars”); dividing this by the number of people below the government poverty line, spending went from $4,300 per poor person in 1980 to $13,000 in 2011. In 1962, spending per person in poverty was $516.

I agree. Stop being Democrats for a change and stand for liberty instead.

Sadly, liberty is now politically incorrect to talk about. Even pointing out that 47% get a check is politically incorrect. The liberal cancer has spread widely to the point where the truth is politically incorrect.

If it's any indication of the GOP at large, I'm encouraged by what I'm seeing here. They don't seem to be adopting Governor Jindal's good advice and are as dumb as ever.

It would be great if the GOP representatives here stopped mis-spelling the name of the President. In many ways, the leaders are simply mirroring their constituents in terms of stupidity.

Oh, please. Get over your hurt feelings because someone doesn't care enough about obama to spell his name the way you want them to.

You mean correctly? Says much more about him than Obama dumbfuck.

I agree. Stop being Democrats for a change and stand for liberty instead.

Sadly, liberty is now politically incorrect to talk about. Even pointing out that 47% get a check is politically incorrect. The liberal cancer has spread widely to the point where the truth is politically incorrect.

Actually, whenever a Conservatard talks about "liberty", he usually means the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

We know where the childish name-calling comes from, of course...

th

The intelligent, thoughtful pragmatists in the party are trying to make their move now. It may be too early, the crazies are shouting them down, but at least give them credit for trying. They see what's happening. This is probably going to take a while.

Last edited:

The intelligent, thoughtful pragmatists in the party are trying to make their move now. It may be too early, the crazies are shouting them down, but at least give them credit for trying. They see what's happening. This is probably going to take a while.

You see, I don't buy that. The "Pragmatists" aren't trying to change the policies, just the messaging. They aren't trying to improve the product, just the packaging.

Piyush can talk smack about how the GOP needs to stop being the mouthpeice for the rich, but in his state, he's trying to replace the state income tax with a state sales tax that will hit the poor and working classes harder.

Talk is cheap, I want to see action. Frankly, as repulsive as I've come to find Limbaugh in recent years, at least he's straight foward about what he is.

You see, I don't buy that. The "Pragmatists" aren't trying to change the policies, just the messaging. They aren't trying to improve the product, just the packaging.

Piyush can talk smack about how the GOP needs to stop being the mouthpeice for the rich, but in his state, he's trying to replace the state income tax with a state sales tax that will hit the poor and working classes harder.

Talk is cheap, I want to see action. Frankly, as repulsive as I've come to find Limbaugh in recent years, at least he's straight foward about what he is.

Not so sure.

*** PLEASE NOTE: HARDLINERS, I AM NOT TELLING THE GOP WHAT TO DO. I AM MERELY EXPRESSING AN OPINION THAT IS IN REFERENCE TO ANOTHER POST. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN THAT I AM TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO, THANK YOU ***

Ahem.

I think this situation requires a two step process: First, stop sounding like crazy neanderthals. That would be a good start. Improve the message, calmly and rationally, and show people why conservative issues are "right". Currently, anyone who is not a conservative is essentially repulsed by the dittoheads and their behavior, so first they need to be marginalized (how do you marginalize the influence of Limbaugh and Levin and Savage and Hannity? I have no idea).

Second, see where things stand once the party is not repulsing people with their manic behavior. See how well the improved messaging is working before engaging in capitulation on an issue. That capitulation may have to happen, indeed, but perhaps not to the degree that scares the crazies so much.

Just an idea.

Last edited:

so to what extent have libturds in fact made Americans freeloaders?? To what extent would they make them freeloaders if not for Republican decency and common sense??

Here’s what Haskins reported: From 1980 to 2011, annual spending on these programs grew from $126 billion to $626 billion (all figures in inflation-adjusted “2011 dollars”); dividing this by the number of people below the government poverty line, spending went from $4,300 per poor person in 1980 to $13,000 in 2011. In 1962, spending per person in poverty was $516.

Are social security receipients freeloaders? How about returning Army veterans? How about someone struggling to support a family on $25,000 a year

Those are your 47%

Are social security receipients freeloaders? How about returning Army veterans? How about someone struggling to support a family on $25,000 a year

Those are your 47%

spending went from $4,300 per poor person in 1980 to $13,000 in 2011. In 1962, spending per person in poverty was $516.

So you can see that more and more people are taking more and more from the government. We have become a nation of takers who are addicted to liberal welfare programs of various kinds. This liberal trend must be reversed if we are to survive.

Those are your 47%

spending went from $4,300 per poor person in 1980 to $13,000 in 2011. In 1962, spending per person in poverty was $516.

So you can see that more and more people are taking more and more from the government. We have become a nation of takers who are addicted to liberal welfare programs of various kinds. This liberal trend must be reversed if we are to survive.

All anyone can see is you yapping about ‘liberals.’

And saying nothing about addressing your own party’s failures.

Those are your 47%

how is the Party failing if it is Jeffersonian and capitalistic????

For God's sakes lefties, the campaign is over. Don't you understand that your guy won? Tell us how great the next four years are going to be instead of wasting time monitoring Soros tax exempt propaganda sites and attacking republicans.

how is the Party failing if it is Jeffersonian and capitalistic????

You’re either unwilling or unable to address the issue.

Forum List

Back