Stop being the stupid party

You're going to compare gay legislative struggels to slavery and civil rights? I'm not saying gays have had it eaisy or have it eaisy, for that matter, but the political obstacles are not comparable.

Yes it is

Unjustified hatred is still unjustified hatred

you know what RW?.....many blacks have disagreed with that.....and that includes some of the blacks on this board......one said something like this...."gays don't have separate facilities they have to use.......gays don't have to sit at the back of the bus......gays can vote".....and this guy went on and named quite a few things and told the person who i am taking it was gay...."that your struggle is nothing like ours so don't compare us".... just sayin......

Blacks have been telling liberals not to equate the gay movement with the historical injustices blacks have had to deal with. Liberals don't give a shit.

You're going to compare gay legislative struggels to slavery and civil rights? I'm not saying gays have had it eaisy or have it eaisy, for that matter, but the political obstacles are not comparable.

Yes it is

And do you know that for certain, because you are gay and suffered from unjustified hatred?

One only has to read the shit posted on this board

Yes it is

you know what RW?.....many blacks have disagreed with that.....and that includes some of the blacks on this board......one said something like this...."gays don't have separate facilities they have to use.......gays don't have to sit at the back of the bus......gays can vote".....and this guy went on and named quite a few things and told the person who i am taking it was gay...."that your struggle is nothing like ours so don't compare us".... just sayin......

Doesn't make it right. Blacks voted heavily for Prop 8 in California

They should know better.

One Tough-Talking Nerd: Bobby Jindal Brands Himself as Republican Reformer - NationalJournal.com

Bobby Jindal comments from last night

"We’ve got to stop being the stupid party,” he said. “It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. It’s no secret we had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say, ‘We’ve had enough of that.’ ”

“The first step in getting the voters to like us is to demonstrate that we like them.”

Jindal's got the guts to speak the truth. Too bad the others aren't as in touch as he is.

One Tough-Talking Nerd: Bobby Jindal Brands Himself as Republican Reformer - NationalJournal.com

"We’ve got to stop being the stupid party,” he said. “It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. It’s no secret we had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I’m here to say, ‘We’ve had enough of that.’ ”

“The first step in getting the voters to like us is to demonstrate that we like them.”

Jindal's got the guts to speak the truth. Too bad the others aren't as in touch as he is.

The closer to primary and general elections, more and more mainstream GOP candidates and supporters are going to tell the stupid wacks on the reactionary and radical wings "to shut the fuck up."

The closer to primary and general elections, more and more mainstream GOP candidates and supporters are going to tell the stupid wacks on the reactionary and radical wings "to shut the fuck up."

The Republican propaganda machine supports those assholes.......Republicans lack the balls to tell them to STFU

Anybody ready to take on Rush?

Anyone? Anyone?

i wish we could get the liberals to see whats happening by this administration and the hardships they are causing on them, as well as on us. People need to unit together and take back our country. We are all affected by whats happening. Why do you have to support your party, when you should be doing something to help yourself. Stop helping these career politicians and lets all join hands like Americans, not a party affliation and lets stand together against what is happening and affecting all of us. Are you in?

Marriage is a straight institution and should be exclusive to straight people. Unfortunately some states don't see it that way.

Marriage was an institution that was exclusive to people of the same race only. Fortunately the courts didn't see it that way.

The SCOTUS is going to disagree with you on marriage being exclusive to "straights" too.

Stop comparing blacks to gays. Where in the constitution does it say that all people have the right to be married?

Please look up "Loving v. Virginia"< where marriage was declared a civil right.

The Republican propaganda machine supports those assholes.......Republicans lack the balls to tell them to STFU

Anybody ready to take on Rush?

Anyone? Anyone?

Going to have to if we want to win nationally, along with reaching out constructively to women and minorities.

i wish we could get the liberals to see whats happening by this administration and the hardships they are causing on them, as well as on us. People need to unit together and take back our country. We are all affected by whats happening. Why do you have to support your party, when you should be doing something to help yourself. Stop helping these career politicians and lets all join hands like Americans, not a party affliation and lets stand together against what is happening and affecting all of us. Are you in?

Well, what's happening besides the Affordable Care Act that is any different than the previous Administration that you possibly supported? What is causing 'harm' on you?

It would be refreshing to see GOP presidential candidates returning to a pre-Southern Strategy message of fiscal responsibility and protecting civil liberties, and not making that ‘hard turn’ to the right after NH.

And everyone wishes you and other partisan rightists could stay on topic.

Fix the GOP first – and when you’re perfect, take on the democrats.

And everyone wishes you and other partisan rightists could stay on topic.

Fix the GOP first – and when you’re perfect, take on the democrats.

Don't know if that'll happen. Most of the GOP -- the party of "personal responsibility" -- is too busy blaming someone else.

I do not anticipate the Republican Party returning to a rational party in my lifetime. I parted from the Republican Party in the post Nixon days. Ike was rational, Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush were rational, but all the other Republican Presidents since Hoover haven't been rational and neither was Hoover. The Republican Party of today is controlled by extremists and the interest of the elite. I don't see how they could reverse control by the extremists without causing a major schism.

If the Republican Party was controlled by Extremists, how did Romney, the farthest Left of all of the front runners, with maybe the exception of Huntsman, get the Nomination, in the first place? Check your premise. The media blitz did do a great job of miss-portraying him. Talented campaign strategy. Worthy of an Oscar.

Even the extremists in the Republican Party know their extremism isn't going to win an election. That doesn't mean the extremists don't control the agenda. The Republican Party is also controlled by the interest of the elite, so don't tell me Romney wasn't their man. One of the first agendas of the Republicans is getting another tax cut for the rich.

It would be great if the GOP representatives here stopped mis-spelling the name of the President. In many ways, the leaders are simply mirroring their constituents in terms of stupidity.

If we want to win elections, we Republicans have to toss out the stupidity. With the Walsh and the Wests gone, with the refusal of good Republicans to choose the Akins and Mordooshes, with the Jindalls and McCains making the call for a more demographically friendly party, we have a chance to change. If the party doesn't, it remains minority forever.

It would be great if the GOP representatives here stopped mis-spelling the name of the President. In many ways, the leaders are simply mirroring their constituents in terms of stupidity.

I would suggest that many on here are just mirroring the acrimony they see in their leaders.

I would suggest that many on here are just mirroring the acrimony they see in their leaders.

I don't hear John Boehner calling the President "Obozo".

I do not anticipate the Republican Party returning to a rational party in my lifetime. I parted from the Republican Party in the post Nixon days. Ike was rational, Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush were rational, but all the other Republican Presidents since Hoover haven't been rational and neither was Hoover. The Republican Party of today is controlled by extremists and the interest of the elite. I don't see how they could reverse control by the extremists without causing a major schism.

If the Republican Party was controlled by Extremists, how did Romney, the farthest Left of all of the front runners, with maybe the exception of Huntsman, get the Nomination, in the first place? Check your premise. The media blitz did do a great job of miss-portraying him. Talented campaign strategy. Worthy of an Oscar.

Even the extremists in the Republican Party know their extremism isn't going to win an election. That doesn't mean the extremists don't control the agenda. The Republican Party is also controlled by the interest of the elite, so don't tell me Romney wasn't their man. One of the first agendas of the Republicans is getting another tax cut for the rich.

Of course Romney was serving the interests of the elite.....since when is that news?? But that kind of thing is also present in the liberals as well. obama is notorious for feeding his special interest groups with funding for green energy, exempting hollywood from taxes, bending over backwards to keep Wall Street happy, and other silly shit.....and in the end, the taxpayers whicih is usually the middle class, have to foot the bill for all of it. Also, it's hardly a pub issue to push for tax cuts on the wealthy. Did obama not just give hollywood a pass on taxes? Did he not provide loopholes for the wealthy to continue to avoid paying taxes?? Why yes...he did, to both, among other things. The constant liberal meme of how the pubs only want to protect the rich from paying more taxes is inaccurate...and completely avoids the real issue when it comes to tax reform. The idiot extremists on the right can be noisy and nutty, but the extremists on the left are no different. The difference lies in the liberal's deliberate avoidance of any craziness that occurs on the left, but focuses intently and obsessively on the craziness of the right. It's a hysterical reaction to think that just because obama got a second term that means that the conservatives are a dying breed.....nothing could be further from the truth. To think that the extremists on the right are going to cause the pubs to become obsolete is pure nonsense. If that were the case, then every time a pub had won re-election, then the liberals would not be in existence today.

Last edited:
If we want to win elections, we Republicans have to toss out the stupidity. With the Walsh and the Wests gone, with the refusal of good Republicans to choose the Akins and Mordooshes, with the Jindalls and McCains making the call for a more demographically friendly party, we have a chance to change. If the party doesn't, it remains minority forever.

You're not a pub.....you're just masquerading as one. Your blind allegience to liberal causes blows your cover every time.

Forum List

Back