Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

No, it's called having these arguments over and over again, easily refuting them, and can't be bothered doing so again..

...maybe you should come up with something original so as to stimulate discussion instead of the same old boring shit....:cool:

Yeah yeah yeah, liberals can sooooooooooo easily refute these arguments. That's why they never bother to do it, they just throw around names. I mean facts are soooooooooooooooooooo borning to those who's minds are made up and don't want to be confused by the facts.

:rofl:

Wow did DR Grump just lose an argument.....again....:lol:

There was an argument put up in the first place? Link?

No, it's called having these arguments over and over again, easily refuting them, and can't be bothered doing so again..

...maybe you should come up with something original so as to stimulate discussion instead of the same old boring shit....:cool:

Yeah yeah yeah, liberals can sooooooooooo easily refute these arguments. That's why they never bother to do it, they just throw around names. I mean facts are soooooooooooooooooooo borning to those who's minds are made up and don't want to be confused by the facts.

:rofl:

Wow did DR Grump just lose an argument.....again....:lol:

funny...all i've seen is a lot of people like the teapartyloon getting its butt kicked while claiming 'victory'. *shrug*

why do extremist loons like that think anyone needs to give credulity to anything they say.

nutbars need to be made fun of. :thup:

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

You've got to be kidding. PLEASE! tell me you're kidding. Or at least tell me your only 12.

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

Shut up, pussy. He sucks and so do you. "We" didn't vote for shit. Your little sheeple ass voted for a piece of shit. Deal with it.

What kind of a comeback is that, you sound like a real life Steve Stifler from American Pie. LOL

Attachments

• $37325-26352.gif
    $37325-26352.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Forum List

Back