Still As True As Ever

are you sure you understand this "causal link?"

america's job creators want cheap labor, and will have it no matter who wins elections or where the cheap labor comes from or what color it is.
Many businesses are based on the availability of cheap labor, not on the demand for any particular product or service.

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ... And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

This quote by a great President is as true now as ever.

Immigrants today are assimilating and enriching our Melting Pot now just as previous generations did and future generations will.

Weak, stupid Know Nothings today panic and cry about what America has always been, just as they always have. They have always been proven wrong, and they will be again.

Anyone who doubts the above, just attend a naturalization ceremony. I defy you to come out with a dry eye.

And of course ILLEGAL immigration is a serious problem that the government has been remiss in addressing for a very long time.

Groundhog day. Same post, same Poster. We had Illegal Immigration slowed way down. After 2020 Election Fraud..about 3million per yr have bussed up, then walked across. Most surrendered and went right on the dole.

make me a BLT with real Mayo please.

I have informed you many times that illegal aliens do not qualify for welfare.

I know what you say. But, With anchor baby citizen it's an entirely different situation. I posted about it in one if your other many threads. Not doing it again. A high percentage get pregnant. Welcome to reality. Many are raped on the trip. Its a horrible situation. Many end up sex workers at young ages. A nightmare.

No more on this small phone!

I have informed you many times that illegal aliens do not qualify for welfare.
The problem is that in places like California social workers are forbidden to inquire about the legal status of applicants for welfare. All the applicant has to do is check a box that says they can legally obtain benefits. Since there is no downside for the fraud, many do.

The problem is that in places like California social workers are forbidden to inquire about the legal status of applicants for welfare. All the applicant has to do is check a box that says they can legally obtain benefits. Since there is no downside for the fraud, many do.
i do not believe you. if that is true, why wasn't it stopped, with convicted social workers, by schwarznegger or by trump?

trump obviously did not stop illegal immigration his first term, why think it will stop with a second?

i do not believe you. if that is true, why wasn't it stopped, with convicted social workers, by schwarznegger or by trump?

trump obviously did not stop illegal immigration his first term, why think it will stop with a second?
He slowed it radically against the total opposition of the democratically controlled congress. As for why social workers weren't convicted, the bureaucracy has its rules, and you can't fire a protected worker for following instructions and NOT asking questions. It's like LAPD's Special Order 40, cops can't even ask criminals or anyone else they come into contact with if they are legal residents. California has been actively protecting illegal immigrants for fifty years.

He slowed it radically against the total opposition of the democratically controlled congress. As for why social workers weren't convicted, the bureaucracy has its rules, and you can't fire a protected worker for following instructions and NOT asking questions. It's like LAPD's Special Order 40, cops can't even ask criminals or anyone else they come into contact with if they are legal residents. California has been actively protecting illegal immigrants for fifty years.
instructions are given by someone, and as the trump "team" are about to find out, "following orders" is not an excuse for a crime.

instructions are given by someone, and as the trump "team" are about to find out, "following orders" is not an excuse for a crime.
Not asking someone their citizenship isn't a crime. Falsely stating that you are a citizen is a crime, but no is ever prosecuted for that.

Most people who debate illegal immigration don't understand this causal link.

Most people who say "The need to preserve the racial composition of the nation" don't understand the first thing about America.

Most people who say "The need to preserve
the racial composition of the nation" don't
understand the first thing about America.

31918.jpg

What about the founding fathers, Unkotare?

Didn't they understand the first thing about the country they founded either?

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America... that any Alien being a free white person... may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.

John Adams

Signed into law by President George Washington on March 26, 1790

https://loveman.sdsu.edu/docs/1790naturalizationact.pdf

ALL people who say "The need to preserve
the racial composition of the nation" don't
understand the first thing about America.

What about the founding fathers, Unkotare?

You mean the guys who wrote the Declaration of Independence? Those guys?

Originally posted by Unkotare
Read it some time.

I read both the Declaration of Independence and the Nationality Act and concluded the obvious:

The founders believed that the fact that "all men are created equal" cannot be used as an excuse to justify the destruction of the racial composition of the nation they created:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...

Any Alien being a free white person... may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.

The meaning is crystal clear to anyone except dishonest pricks like you trying to muddy the waters and put words in the mouth of dead people who are no longer here to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back