Every employee I spoke with at Walmart is from Bangladesh and can’t speak English

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
As someone who respects immigrants and refugees it’s also about looking at common sense and what’s going on here. This is a problem that at a local Walmart almost every employee there is from Bangladesh and doesn’t understand any English. Youll ask them. “Hey where are the apples” and they’ll say “thank you.”

This is coming from somebody who worked for two years at an Islamic school. I have more experience with diversity and helping immigrants, then probably every Biden supporter on this form.

Most of these immigrants at Walmart are from Bangladesh and even Iraq, although many of the iraqi’s are very open. But the people from Bangladesh refused to intermarry, and have no interest in learning English. They only hang out with other people from Bangladesh that’s a serious problem. This is something for fellow liberals to look at. I mean you folks champion interfaith marriage, so what’s it gonna be here you gonna stand up for a liberal values? Are you going to be ignorant. ?

The other problem is Walmart. They are hiring immigrants from Bangladesh in huge masses. Because they know that they will be too scared to form a union another issue for my fellow Democrats to look at. They know that they can pay these folks a low wage compared to Americans.

This Walmart just five years ago, was filled with American workers now it is literally almost all workers from Bangladesh.

We need to revamp our immigration process, and we need to make sure that the people that come to this country have no problem with their sons or daughters marrying somebody from a different religion or a different race. Because this is absurd. Our immigration process is a disaster.

As someone who respects immigrants and refugees it’s also about looking at common sense and what’s going on here. This is a problem that at a local Walmart almost every employee there is from Bangladesh and doesn’t understand any English. Youll ask them. “Hey where are the apples” and they’ll say “thank you.”

This is coming from somebody who work for two years at an Islamic school. I have more experience This is coming from somebody who worked for two years at an Islamic school. I have more experience with diversity and helping immigrants, then probably every Biden supporter on this form.

Nearest clearly a problem with some of these immigrants from Bangladesh and even Iraq, although many of the iraqi’s are very open. But the people from Bangladesh refused to enter Mary, made him have no interest in learning English. They only hang out with other people from Bangladesh that’s a serious problem. This is something for fellow liberals to look at. I mean you folks champion interfaith marriage, so what’s it gonna be her you gonna stand up for a liberal values? Are you going to be ignorant. ?

The other problem is Walmart. They are hiring immigrants from Bangladesh in huge masses. Because they know that they will be too scared to form a union another issue for my fellow Democrats to look at. They know that they can pay these folks a low wage compared to Americans.

This Walmart, just five years ago, was filled with American workers now it is literally almost all workers from Bangladesh.

We need to revamp our immigration process, and we need to make sure that the people we take it to this country have no problem with their sons or daughters marrying somebody from a different religion or a different race. Because this is absurd. Our immigration process is a disaster.

Where did this happen?

So you assert your rights and go back to that store asking the same question?

:auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg:

This is coming from somebody who worked for two years at an Islamic school. I have more experience with diversity and helping immigrants, then probably every Biden supporter on this form.

Most of these immigrants at Walmart are from Bangladesh and even Iraq, although many of the iraqi’s are very open. But the people from Bangladesh refused to intermarry, and have no interest in learning English. They only hang out with other people from Bangladesh that’s a serious problem. This is something for fellow liberals to look at. I mean you folks champion interfaith marriage, so what’s it gonna be here you gonna stand up for a liberal values? Are you going to be ignorant. ?

This Walmart just five years ago, was filled with American workers now it is literally almost all workers from Bangladesh.

We need to revamp our immigration process, and we need to make sure that the people that come to this country have no problem with their sons or daughters marrying somebody from a different religion or a different race. Because this is absurd. Our immigration process is a disaster.
I don't believe you. You are a known racist

"And do I have another BS story to tell you"

Bravo

If they cannot speak English, they cannot read English which turns into some very strange stocking exercises.

Why would any white European want to immigrate to the United States of America? The United States of America is the shit hole country of the first world.

No universal healthcare. Healthcare insurance costs through the roof. Mass shootings at the rate of twice a day. No reasonable gun control anywhere in the nation. Crumbling infrastructure. A critically deficient public school system that is being taken over and radicalized by QAnon crazies.

And a nation on the verge of Civil War. Yes, let’s all move to the United States. The only people you’re gonna get wanting to immigrate, or people who are economically and socially worse off where they are now than they would be if they moved to the USA.

Notice how Canadians aren’t flooding across the border for the great opportunity of being screwed over by the corporations and big lobbying industries in the USA.

If you want white immigration, you need to start living up to your Constitution. What women would move to the USA and lose the right to choose? Who wants to put their kids in school when school shootings are happening at the rate of one week?

Quit the name-calling and fighting amongst yourselves, and get a handle on the guns. Get a decent healthcare system that can handle a pandemic and that is helping your citizens, not big medicine.

If they cannot speak English, they cannot read English which turns into some very strange stocking exercises.
Is a gigantic problem all the way around.

And look at how my fellow liberals and Democrats are responding.They don’t give a darn about the American working class. They don’t care about unions, they don’t care about the nuclear family. All they do throughout the US message board is constantly lie about other peoples positions.

So you assert your rights and go back to that store asking the same question?

:auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg:
I’m not sure what your point is.

Try going to the grocery market by you and nobody speaks English and you’re asking them where certain things are.

Saying go to a different grocery market is totally unacceptable. This is not how things work in America. And maybe respond to the point about how these immigrants refuse to assimilate. They tell their sons or daughters to not go out with somebody of a different race.

It’s astonishing how Biden BLM supporters respond to these threads…. Apparently they support racism but only if it’s from immigrants.

Walmart is a major part of the problem for hiring immigrants who speak no English in huge numbers. Of course they know that these people would not want to form a union or ask for higher wages. So of course inevitably this hurts the American working class.

Welcome to the ignore list troll 🧌 . And I’m sure you’re gonna continue to respond to my threads. Increasing my thread views.

You’re damn Skippy we’re going to continue to respond to your threads and debunk the filth, garbage and lies that you’re posting against your fellow Americans.

Whether you ignore our posts or not, we’re going to continue to show up your ass as the racist, misogynistic, bigoted, anti-democratic, asshole that you have been since the day you landed in this forum.

Continue posting and will continue exposing your lies and propaganda. It’s easy. Like shooting weasels in a barrel.

Please place topics related to immigration in the immigration forum. Thank you

Walmart is a major part of the problem for hiring immigrants who speak no English in huge numbers. Of course they know that these people would not want to form a union or ask for higher wages. So of course inevitably this hurts the American working class.
Admit it you don't like legal or illegals and anyone who doesn't speak and look like you. GFY

Isn't this a broad generalization? You are claiming that "almost every employee is from Bangladesh and doesn't understand English".

Really? Almost every employee? As another poster asked... why didn't you go look for the manager and complain? Or, are you saying even the management are all Bangladeshis and non-English speakers?

Every immigrant group that comes over struggles with English. The Polish, Italians, Jews, etc. did not assimilate from day one. Some did but most struggled. It becomes easier with the second generation.

For a guy who has "worked at an Islamic school," you do exhibit some marked ignorance. And what is with bringing up inter-faith marriage? What the hell has that to do with the issue of not speaking English? Did you also check their marriage license? Why is that even relevant to this discussion?

Lastly, what is with you and your constant whining? Practically every single thread. Jeez.

Forcing people to marry someone not of their choosing is not a liberal value. What idiot told you it was?

Forum List

Back