There's not a bookie in the country that would take that bet.

Obama called Republicans "the enemy"

His Boss said something similar, "“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay." - Val Jarrett
Stop acting like a hysterical little girl in the 6th grade school yard. You act as if no President or politician has ever thought that way or said anything like it in an unguarded moment. This is what's wrong with America today.

Gotcha!!! Please, America needs to grow up.

The thing about you Obama-roids is you're all completely clueless, gutless and nutless. Obama is the first fucking scumbag in my lifetime to publicly and openly call the opposing party, "the enemy" and you're too much of a pussy and an Obama Fluffer to call him on it.

Kindly go fuck yourself

When people attacked Pearl Harbor, we bombed the hell out of them, we didn't over think the issue and worry about stigmas or blowback, let alone worry about a anti Japanese backlash. It's called living in the moment, it is hard. And it has negative consequences. But at least we aren't crashing planes into buildings and putting people in ovens.
Like I stated in post #8, folks just need to realize they are being yanked around.

Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.
Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
pearl2.jpg

FDR expected it, and he wanted it.

Just like the neocons expect and desired a new Pearl Harbor.

If Hillary or an establishment Republican is elected, expect a new and devastating terror attack to occur and expect for it to be blamed on radical Islamic Terror.

Plan for it, count on it, expect it.
Everyone has 2O/20 vision in hindsight, ya know, It's our fault we deserved? Is that what you are saying?
It's not 20/20 hindsight if you know it's coming.

FDR knew that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked. Why do you think not a single Carrier was there that day?

After studying the American and British cryptography, and examining the diplomatic exchanges, it's clear the game was set up.

I see... It's alright to paint veterans with a broad brush but it's politically incorrect to paint Islam with that same broad brush.
Stating veterans are like everyone else is painting them with a broad brush? Well I guess so, if that brush happens to be reality

The thing about you Obama-roids is you're all completely clueless, gutless and nutless. Obama is the first fucking scumbag in my lifetime to publicly and openly call the opposing party, "the enemy" and you're too much of a pussy and an Obama Fluffer to call him on it.

Kindly go fuck yourself
Really? So he misspeaks and you take it to the bank? I bet you believe Obama doesn't know there are only 50 states, and not 57 states? :ack-1:

I see... It's alright to paint veterans with a broad brush but it's politically incorrect to paint Islam with that same broad brush.
Stating veterans are like everyone else is painting them with a broad brush? Well I guess so, if that brush happens to be reality

Then you shouldn't be bothered when Islam is painted with a broad brush considering that most of the terrorist attacks are preformed by their radical components.

After all war and aggression over our differences is part of our human nature/condition.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Jake, according to the Obama Administration your Veteran status makes you a potential "right wing extremist" Now, we both know your real story and can laugh at this, but that doesn't take away from Obama trying to divide us, even labeling Republicans, "the enemy"
Why do you lie so?

You've just marked yourself as a partisan hack or woefully misinformed.
Either spells your attempt at journalism to be doomed....unless you want to write for the HuffingPaintPost.

Jake, according to the Obama Administration your Veteran status makes you a potential "right wing extremist" Now, we both know your real story and can laugh at this, but that doesn't take away from Obama trying to divide us, even labeling Republicans, "the enemy"
Why do you lie so?

You've just marked yourself as a partisan hack or woefully misinformed.
Either spells your attempt at journalism to be doomed....unless you want to write for the HuffingPaintPost.
thank you

Martin Eden Mercury wrapped up the far right crap here and tossed it in the garbage. The far right have been calling their opponents "enemies" forever, and they cry like babies because they think someone has called them "enemies."

Martin Eden Mercury wrapped up the far right crap here and tossed it in the garbage. The far right have been calling their opponents "enemies" forever, and they cry like babies because they think someone has called them "enemies."

Marty is an Obama Fluffer, that's all you need to know about him

Kindly go fuck yourself
Really? So he misspeaks and you take it to the bank? I bet you believe Obama doesn't know there are only 50 states, and not 57 states? :ack-1:

Obama spent most of his Presidency misspeaking

Obama is either a moron or he "misspoke" about:

• number of states in the USA
  • Age of the USA
  • Our holidays
  • Corpse men
  • called Rebpulicans "the enemy"
  • Called Veterans "right wing extremists"
  • our legal system, he was unfamiliar with Judicial Review
I'm thinking moron covers it

Frank, you are one of the biggest homer fluffers on the Board. Your out of context comments directly above proves it.

You cry when you get dealt with as you deal with others.

Frank, you are one of the biggest homer fluffers on the Board. Your out of context comments directly above proves it.

You cry when you get dealt with as you deal with others.

Jake, Jake, Jake. I know what's got you upset. Before Marty joined you were always the first to defend Obama, now you're conserved you've been surpassed.

Frank, you only upset yourself. What is conserved? You are simply unhappy your world is passing you by, and the world of our youth is now gone. It is always thus. And you are upset.

This is what posts Op-ed for USMB. Unfuckingreal
Mr Frank, I have resisted the temptation for quite some time, but I must ask you --- could you even pass muster to be accepted as an op-ed writer on usmb, or anywhere else for that matter?

I've had many, many letters to the Editor published in major NY Newspapers. My wife once made a booklet of them and gave it to me for a Christmas present. I've had parts of my call to famous talk radio hosts used as their commercials.

You think you're special because the new Management at USMB thinks your unAmerican, anti-American degenerate scumbag ramblings should be highlighted?

Then, Frank, you need to stand up as a real writer of note instead of ths stuff you throw up.

I want to see if you have solid merit for how you believe.

Then, Frank, you need to stand up as a real writer of note instead of ths stuff you throw up.

I want to see if you have solid merit for how you believe.

Jake, I throw up better stuff than any of your Media Matter friends

Forum List

Back