Jake, according to the Obama Administration your Veteran status makes you a potential "right wing extremist" Now, we both know your real story and can laugh at this, but that doesn't take away from Obama trying to divide us, even labeling Republicans, "the enemy"
Why do you lie so?

Excuse me?
Is Jake a returning veteran of the Iraq/Afghan wars?

I don't really know
He's got a point.

The report only was targeting returning vets.

The older ones that are already on Social Security, disability, etc. the government doesn't deem a threat. Those Vietnam and Korean Vets are too old to be a bother to big brother. . . .
http://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

When you say it that way, yeah, so the Obama Administration was saying that only SOME of our Veterans were potential right-wing extremists

Islam continues to slaughter innocent people, I doubt our forefathers even conceived of such evil. Islam, covers itself in palm leaves to conceal the bombs and hatred. "Islam" can do that, they aren't western. Gimme a break.
Quick question: How does Islam do this? And please, leave the founding generation out of this. It is degrading to their memory. Western? So, you do not believe there are any westernized Muslims?

How is every crime/terrorist act committed by a Muslim, an act of their religion/Islam?

Thank you for validating my statement that the Obama Administration said our Veterans were potential right-wing extremists
Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh for starters. LE better keep some of these people on their radar. Especially those who favor extremist positions on the left and the right and have access to weapons and knowledge of weapons and bombs. Yet, you refuse to put it all into the context of the memos and what it is the government is supposed to be doing to protect us. Amusing, that you side with the ACLU liberals. :9:

When people attacked Pearl Harbor, we bombed the hell out of them, we didn't over think the issue and worry about stigmas or blowback, let alone worry about a anti Japanese backlash. It's called living in the moment, it is hard. And it has negative consequences. But at least we aren't crashing planes into buildings and putting people in ovens.

No, I served earlier than Iraq I. Frank thinks the admin is making veterans "the enemy." That is horse crap. We did have secret squirrels and some spec ops in Afghanistan during the Russian Occupation.

Trump, if anyone, is dissing veterans.

Jake, please reread what I wrote: Obama called Republicans "the enemy" and Marty just validated that the Administration called veterans right wing extremists
Enemies of what and who? The President referred to his opponents as his enemies. A slip of the tongue maybe? But the Republicans (and people like you) have called the President an enemy of the nation. Sad.

Thank you for validating my statement that the Obama Administration said our Veterans were potential right-wing extremists
Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh for starters. LE better keep some of these people on their radar. Especially those who favor extremist positions on the left and the right and have access to weapons and knowledge of weapons and bombs. Yet, you refuse to put it all into the context of the memos and what it is the government is supposed to be doing to protect us. Amusing, that you side with the ACLU liberals. :9:

How the fuck are you an Op-Ed writer for USMB? What a serious, major clusterfuck to have a moronic, lying Leftists scumbag as an OP writer for what was once a great Board.

When people attacked Pearl Harbor, we bombed the hell out of them, we didn't over think the issue and worry about stigmas or blowback, let alone worry about a anti Japanese backlash. It's called living in the moment, it is hard. And it has negative consequences. But at least we aren't crashing planes into buildings and putting people in ovens.

What are you talking about? Islam has attacked us? I wonder why so many Muslims and nations run by Islamic people, are our allies in the war against terrorism. You seem to be coming out of right field.

How the fuck are you an Op-Ed writer for USMB? What a serious, major clusterfuck to have a moronic, lying Leftists scumbag as an OP writer for what was once a great Board.
I beg your pardon?

When you say it that way, yeah, so the Obama Administration was saying that only SOME of our Veterans were potential right-wing extremists
You have a difficult time with that concept? Adoration of veterans is a very curious thing. They are human, and they are as prone to extremism as anyone else. Maybe more so in many cases. Just listen to how some active military speak, and then imagine when they have no fear of being disciplined. They are human and just as prone to hatred, fear, ignorance, loathing and extremism as everyone else.

get over it

The grand Mufti of Jerusalem haj al-huseini, a wonderful anti Semite , loved to stigmatize the enemy too.

What are you talking about? Islam has attacked us? I wonder why so many Muslims and nations run by Islamic people, are our allies in the war against terrorism. You seem to be coming out of right field.
I made it all up, 9/11 must have been imaginary.

I remember a quote I came across where JFK said that, The leadership of the American Legion "hasn't had a constructive thought since 1918" -- that would be the year of their founding. :eusa_clap: They were opposing some domestic program/initiative. We are not a military nation.

The grand Mufti of Jerusalem haj al-huseini, a wonderful anti Semite , loved to stigmatize the enemy too.

I made it all up, 9/11 must have been imaginary.

What did Islam have to do with 9/11?

George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks

September 20, 2001

George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks

There's not a bookie in the country that would take that bet.

Obama called Republicans "the enemy"

His Boss said something similar, "“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay." - Val Jarrett

Like I stated in post #8, folks just need to realize they are being yanked around.

Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.
pearl2.jpg

FDR expected it, and he wanted it.

Just like the neocons expect and desired a new Pearl Harbor.

If Hillary or an establishment Republican is elected, expect a new and devastating terror attack to occur and expect for it to be blamed on radical Islamic Terror.

Plan for it, count on it, expect it.

There's not a bookie in the country that would take that bet.

Obama called Republicans "the enemy"

His Boss said something similar, "“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay." - Val Jarrett
Stop acting like a hysterical little girl in the 6th grade school yard. You act as if no President or politician has ever thought that way or said anything like it in an unguarded moment. This is what's wrong with America today.

Gotcha!!! Please, America needs to grow up.

Like I stated in post #8, folks just need to realize they are being yanked around.

On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.
pearl2.jpg

FDR expected it, and he wanted it.

Just like the neocons expect and desired a new Pearl Harbor.

If Hillary or an establishment Republican is elected, expect a new and devastating terror attack to occur and expect for it to be blamed on radical Islamic Terror.

Plan for it, count on it, expect it.
Everyone has 2O/20 vision in hindsight, ya know, It's our fault we deserved? Is that what you are saying?

You have a difficult time with that concept? Adoration of veterans is a very curious thing. They are human, and they are as prone to extremism as anyone else. Maybe more so in many cases. Just listen to how some active military speak, and then imagine when they have no fear of being disciplined. They are human and just as prone to hatred, fear, ignorance, loathing and extremism as everyone else.

get over it

upload_2016-4-2_22-17-22.jpeg

I see... It's alright to paint veterans with a broad brush but it's politically incorrect to paint Islam with that same broad brush.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back