Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Saying it doesn't effect people's health is not a valid excuse to make it legal, because it is untrue

This parrot won't stop. It is true because his birdbrain cannot stop repeating it. Goebbels is smiling in his grave.

Meanwhile, when the 80 year olds in the Rolling Stones demonstrate they are as fit and healthy as a typical 45 year old... he flips out and ignores that truth....

Parrots are sub humans. The faster they are exterminated the better off humanity will be....

it is impairment.

You've never tried it. Yet you are CERTAIN.... despite listening to actual users saying it isn't an impairment.

What you parrot must be true because you are the birdbrain parroting it???

LOL!!!

SUB HUMAN....

Saying it doesn't effect people's health is not a valid excuse to make it legal, because it is untrue

This parrot won't stop. It is true because his birdbrain cannot stop repeating it. Goebbels is smiling in his grave.

Meanwhile, when the 80 year olds in the Rolling Stones demonstrate they are as fit and healthy as a typical 45 year old... he flips out and ignores that truth....

Parrots are sub humans. The faster they are exterminated the better off humanity will be....

If you want to stand on the Rolling Stones meme, then you are going to have to accept it is a gateway drug to hard drugs...

F'n RW's crack me up. They want the government out of their life, they don't need anyone telling them how to live

flip the coin and they want to control what other people do, and tell them how to live.

you can't even begin to make that shit up.

Change the laws moron. Saying it doesn't effect people's health is not a valid excuse to make it legal, because it is untrue. Be honest and admit it effects health, while making a case responsible people can use it responsibly.

going to the doctor is healthy ... that god damn Obama is making me get insurance so I can go to the doctor and stay healthy .... no thanks.

he smokes pot, its unhealthy

theres the damn rub ...

then you are going to have to accept it is a gateway drug to hard drugs..

When busted being completely wrong, the human parrot does not learn or adjust his opinions based on empirical evidence...

he simply changes the subject....

If the Rolling Stones went from pot to hard drugs.... why aren't they dead as you've claimed your whole life of being a BEAKED BIRDBRAIN????

The Rolling Stones prove you and your parroted "study" are wrong.

Like the sub human you are, you don't learn from that...

going to the doctor is healthy

sincerely,

Elvis (500 different prescriptions)
Heath Ledger (dead at 28 from 7 different doctor prescriptions)
Michael Jackson

etc....

going to the doctor is not healthy for you, your wallet, or the US....

going to the doctor is healthy ... that god damn Obama is making me get insurance so I can go to the doctor and stay healthy .... no thanks.

there's the damn rub ...

Going to the doctor is healthy? Sick people go to the doctor you impaired moron.

Obama, the liberal, making me do something? Did you just give a speech about how wrong that was when conservatives did that? You seem a bit hypocritical.

I added an apostrophe for you, when your sober, you'll thank me. ;)

The best part is you think you're winning here.

So, in short, you parroted a biased study, the Rolling Stones prove that study is full of shit, and you sit there insisting you won the debate???

LOL!!!!

Impaired is not what you are. Sub human is what you are, devoid of any concern for truth or the United States...

then you are going to have to accept it is a gateway drug to hard drugs..

When busted being completely wrong, the human parrot does not learn or adjust his opinions based on empirical evidence...

he simply changes the subject....

If the Rolling Stones went from pot to hard drugs.... why aren't they dead as you've claimed your whole life of being a BEAKED BIRDBRAIN????

The Rolling Stones prove you and your parroted "study" are wrong.

Like the sub human you are, you don't learn from that...

They admit to hard drug use. Want to try again?

there's the damn rub ...

Going to the doctor is healthy? Sick people go to the doctor you impaired moron.

Obama, the liberal, making me do something? Did you just give a speech about how wrong that was when conservatives did that? You seem a bit hypocritical.

I added an apostrophe for you, when your sober, you'll thank me. ;)

given your obtuse stance on life in general feel free to add this :321:

The tyranny and bullshit needs to end. The people on the side of keeping it illegal, are on the same side as Mexican drug cartels. Enough is enough.
I rarely agree with you but on this issue I agree. Regulate it wisely and stop the cartels. The same goes for anything else I can grow in my garden. If I wanna grow a few poppy flowers it shouldn't be anyone's business but mine (they are really pretty).

So, in short, you parroted a biased study, the Rolling Stones prove that study is full of shit, and you sit there insisting you won the debate???

LOL!!!!

Impaired is not what you are. Sub human is what you are, devoid of any concern for truth or the United States...

I actually used two sources, the second one being an addiction nonprofit.

You parroted the Rolling Stones. :lol:

Pretty funny that someone looking to get impaired insists that is not what happens.

Mick didn't. Keith did, sure, but Mick is the one dancing around at an age when he should be in a wheelchair.

How is that evidence that pot impairs over time??

It isn't

but your sub human birdbrain cannot admit that....

Mick didn't. Keith did, sure, but Mick is the one dancing around at an age when he should be in a wheelchair.

How is that evidence that pot impairs over time??

It isn't

but your sub human birdbrain cannot admit that....
There is a long term study that has already proven that continued used of it impairs mental function as the person ages.

You parroted the Rolling Stones.

LOL!!!

The Rolling Stones are FACTUAL DATA that refutes your PARROTING.

That you do not understand the difference between DATA and PARROTING is your problem as a sub human...

There is a long term study that has already proven that

... rod has a beaked birdbrain and will parrot and parrot and parrot no matter how many times that parroting is completely refuted....

Forum List

Back