Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

You are claiming weed harms people over time.

The ancient Rolling Stones prove you wrong every time they play live.

If you had a human brain instead of a birdbrain, you might have understood that the first time...

What part of they sucked performing gave your diminished capacity the most trouble?

Popularity does not equate to scientific fact. Take your stiff warning and shove it.

Translation - saveNOliberty is against legal weed because he defines "scientific fact" as parroting the New York Times.... aka the LAWYER LOBBY.

It is a scientific and demonstrable fact that I could smoke marijuana and beat you at either chess or ping pong after smoking marijuana, and that is a FACT you won't accept even after losing, because parrots like you never learn anything...

You want to get high, I get it. If you can do it legally fine. Ignoring science that shows the body degrades in certain ways from use over time doesn't change because your high.

Doubtful you're going to beat me at a physical or mental challenge Bucky.

if its not your body doing the degrading then what the hell do you care ?

Marijuana can be contaminated with Aspergillus, a type of fungus found on plants, among other places. There are several types of Aspergillus. One type causes allergic reactions for many people, including wheezing and coughing. Another type of Aspergillus is more invasive. It can spread through the body and damage any of the organs, most commonly starting with the lungs. Symptoms of invasive aspergillosis (being infected by Aspergillus) include fever, chest pain and shortness of breath, particularly for people with compromised immune systems.

A British report stated that invasive aspergillosis can be fatal in 90% of cases, depending on which strain of Aspergillus is involved.

Health Risks of Marijuana

Damn I thought you said spliff warning and wanted in on it. Never mind!

The drug lords are feeling the pinch of freedom too. Dangerous Donnie will be helping boost their profits. You can bet they'll be greasing the skids of their local John Q's as well.

Parroting lies of old changes nothing. The numbers tell the real story. The "Reefer Madness" generation, those who insist on parroting lies today since their birdbrains have parroted the same lies their entire lives, is dying off. It is being replaced by those who have actually used or watched people use weed, and they are for legalization. The numbers go up 2% every election, meaning it will be 60% of the voting public for legal weed by the next midterm....

Actually, sorry, it was 58% at the last election, now reading 60% today...

Support for Legal Marijuana Use Up to 60% in U.S.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With voters in several states deciding this fall whether to legalize the use of marijuana, public support for making it legal has reached 60% -- its highest level in Gallup's 47-year trend.

uu5e1ycj_kqf1dim_mvmew.png

So here's the reality for the GOP. Listen to old, senile, completely misinformed parroting idiots at your own peril. Sell out to the LAWYER LOBBY at your own peril. Sell out to those on the dole of the LEGAL LOBBY at your own peril - that means JDAAC preachers, Mr. Sessions.

Marijuana will be legal soon. Whether you are in office when it does depends on whether you have a clue and a molecule of patriotism to the US at a time of almost $20 trillion in debt... thanks in large part to the LEGAL LOBBY....

Correlation or Causation?

I'll note that the increase in support of More Marijuana inversely related to the Labor Force Participation Rate during the Awful Obama Economy. I have sympathy for unemployed people who self-medicate by getting stoned all day, but it's a horrible waste of a person's life.

Popularity does not equate to scientific fact. Take your stiff warning and shove it.

Translation - saveNOliberty is against legal weed because he defines "scientific fact" as parroting the New York Times.... aka the LAWYER LOBBY.

It is a scientific and demonstrable fact that I could smoke marijuana and beat you at either chess or ping pong after smoking marijuana, and that is a FACT you won't accept even after losing, because parrots like you never learn anything...

You want to get high, I get it. If you can do it legally fine. Ignoring science that shows the body degrades in certain ways from use over time doesn't change because your high.

Doubtful you're going to beat me at a physical or mental challenge Bucky.

I simply stated if its legal fine, then the OP got all confused into thinking there are no health effects. Why do you care?

You are claiming weed harms people over time.

The ancient Rolling Stones prove you wrong every time they play live.

If you had a human brain instead of a birdbrain, you might have understood that the first time...
Pot turns people into liberals. If you smoke on a regular basis you WILL change your world views. Booze is more harmful to your body but you have to really overdo it to do that.

Pot somehow keeps you from maturing. A 40 year old pothead hasn't aged except in body.

Didn't lefties learn their lesson when they relied on polls even up to 9 PM on election night that told them that Hillary would win? The fact that Trump is in office indicates that lefties who continue to rely on polls are clinically insane. The only poll that matters indicates that the alleged support for legalization of marijuana is a myth.

"because" he is a "conservative" who wants the government as big, costly, and intrusive as possible.... which, of course, is 180 degrees from true conservatism...

F'n RW's crack me up. They want the government out of their life, they don't need anyone telling them how to live

flip the coin and they want to control what other people do, and tell them how to live.

you can't even begin to make that shit up.

The only poll that matters indicates that the alleged support for legalization of marijuana is a myth.

"Lefties??"

What an unreal moron. Lefties ARE THE LAWYER LOBBY. Obama stabbed the legalization crowd in the back as soon as his bigoted rear took office...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "

The two worst Presidents in US history both bowed to the same master....

F'n RW's crack me up. They want the government out of their life, they don't need anyone telling them how to live

flip the coin and they want to control what other people do, and tell them how to live.

you can't even begin to make that shit up.

Change the laws moron. Saying it doesn't effect people's health is not a valid excuse to make it legal, because it is untrue. Be honest and admit it effects health, while making a case responsible people can use it responsibly.

I haven't smoked pot in over 25 years, but while I would not want to be in a car with a drunk driver, I would not hesitate to be in a car with a stoned driver.

F'n RW's crack me up.

"Pseudo Christian anti-conservative supporters of Israel" is a more accurate description of what the "US" media calls "Christian conservatives..."

These folks like Jeff Sessions, they are absolutely not for smaller government.

g. In addition, a long-term study showed

Yes, you are capable of mindlessly repeating. PARROTING. We get that. A "study" funded by those who make money off weed prohibition isn't convincing when the Rolling Stones prove the study wrong every time they play live...

The one cited that I looked at led to this:

RESULTS:
The 1037 study participants were 51.6% male (n = 535). Of these, 484 had ever used tobacco daily and 675 had ever used cannabis. Cannabis use was associated with poorer periodontal health at age 38 years and within-individual decline in periodontal health from ages 26 to 38 years. For example, cannabis joint-years from ages 18 to 38 years was associated with poorer periodontal health at age 38 years, even after controlling for tobacco pack-years (β = 0.12; 95% CI, 0.05-0.18; P <.001). Additionally, cannabis joint-years from ages 26 to 38 years was associated with poorer periodontal health at age 38 years, even after accounting for periodontal health at age 26 years and tobacco pack-years (β = 0.10; 95% CI, 0.05-0.16; P <.001) However, cannabis use was unrelated to other physical health problems. Unlike cannabis use, tobacco use was associated with worse lung function, systemic inflammation, and metabolic health at age 38 years, as well as within-individual decline in health from ages 26 to 38 years.

CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE:
Cannabis use for up to 20 years is associated with periodontal disease but is not associated with other physical health problems in early midlife.

So just check out the Rolling Stones teeth why don't ya?

Forum List

Back