Steve McGarrett's Donald Trump/Mike Pence Prayer Vigil For 10-14-2016 (Won't You Join Me?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Join with White American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE.

PROVERBS 28:2

When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability.

FATHER GOD,

You keep Your eye on everything - both the evil and the good. You say when there is moral rot in a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable White leaders bring stability. Thank You for exposing the wickedness that has corrupted our nation and raising up an honest and knowledgeable leader who honors Your Name.

Be with DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, their families, their staff, and those who surround them. Protect them from the fiery darts that are coming at them in all directions. May no weapon formed against them prosper. Expose every wicked plan and scheme and make them backfire on their enemies. May DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE seek Godly counsel and look to You for wisdom and guidance. Fill them with Your SPIRIT and give them favor.

LORD, the media, politicians, and pundits are doing everything they can to bring down DONALD TRUM/MIKE PENCE. Amplify their message every time the media attempts to silence them. Expose every lie and distortion that is made against them and members of their family. May the truth be known and the electorate rise up in anger and indignation to champion DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE.

This election is a battle for the soul of America. We are not fighting against flesh and blood, but invisible powers and principalities. Strengthen us, LORD, to fight the good fight. Help us to wear Your Spiritual armor. We put our trust in You.

FATHER GOD, forgive us for allowing AMERICA to be run by corrupt people. Give us honest White leaders with understanding who fear Your name. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.

Be exalted above the heavens, O GOD; Let Your glory be above all the earth.

In JESUS' Name we pray. Amen.

"Join with White American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE."

lol

Good for Trump – he’s got the hateful, frightened bigot/racist vote.

:laugh:

Youre going to need to do more than pray. Besides God is Black.

If you believe that god is anthropomorphic then you are not up to date with contemporary theology.
White theology means nothing to me. Its like a 2 year old trying to understand the equinoxes.

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 1:14-15 - King James Version

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Join with White American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE.

When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability.

FATHER GOD,

You keep Your eye on everything - both the evil and the good. You say when there is moral rot in a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable White leaders bring stability. Thank You for exposing the wickedness that has corrupted our nation and raising up an honest and knowledgeable leader who honors Your Name.

Be with DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, their families, their staff, and those who surround them. Protect them from the fiery darts that are coming at them in all directions. May no weapon formed against them prosper. Expose every wicked plan and scheme and make them backfire on their enemies. May DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE seek Godly counsel and look to You for wisdom and guidance. Fill them with Your SPIRIT and give them favor.

LORD, the media, politicians, and pundits are doing everything they can to bring down DONALD TRUM/MIKE PENCE. Amplify their message every time the media attempts to silence them. Expose every lie and distortion that is made against them and members of their family. May the truth be known and the electorate rise up in anger and indignation to champion DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE.

This election is a battle for the soul of America. We are not fighting against flesh and blood, but invisible powers and principalities. Strengthen us, LORD, to fight the good fight. Help us to wear Your Spiritual armor. We put our trust in You.

FATHER GOD, forgive us for allowing AMERICA to be run by corrupt people. Give us honest White leaders with understanding who fear Your name. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.

Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit

OK how 'bout this..

I pledge allegiance to the douchebag of the Untied Snakes of America. And to the repugnance for which he stands, one nation, under Gold, with uberty and avarice for all.

White theology means nothing to me. Its like a 2 year old trying to understand the equinoxes.

White theology?

So what about black theologians that believe God is not anthropomorphic are participating in white theology?

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

:laugh: Looks like you are playing the white game of proof again, Asclepias

So you are a bible literalist? What version of the bible do you accept as valid?

White theology?

So what about black theologians that believe God is not anthropomorphic are participating in white theology?

:laugh: Looks like you are playing the white game of proof again, Asclepias

So you are a bible literalist? What version of the bible do you accept as valid?
What about them?

I dont accept any of them other than the Ethiopian one and I'm pretty sure that one has been altered in some way as well.

What about them?

You stated that you do not believe white theology when I contested that an anthropomorphic God is not alligned with contemporary theology.

Are the black theologians that do not accept an anthropomorphic God participating in white theology?

dont accept any of them other than the Ethiopian one and I'm pretty sure that one has been altered in some way as well.

I am a fan of the Amharic bible as well

If you believe all versions of the bible are altered, then how do you validate your theological position that God is anthropomorphic.

What about them?

You stated that you do not believe white theology when I contested that an anthropomorphic God is not alligned with contemporary theology.

Are the black theologians that do not accept an anthropomorphic God participating in white theology?

I
dont accept any of them other than the Ethiopian one and I'm pretty sure that one has been altered in some way as well.

I am a fan of the Amharic bible as well
Absolutely. Man was made in Gods image. Black men were the first men. At some point the bell should ring in their heads they are following white cognitive dissonance. How many clues does the bible need to give them?

FATHER GOD,

LORD, the media, politicians, and pundits are doing everything they can to bring down DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE. Amplify their message every time the media attempts to silence them. Expose every lie and distortion that is made against them and members of their family. May the truth be known and the electorate rise up in anger and indignation to champion DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE.

I can't describe how annoyed I get at people who do crap like this. This is such a selfish prayer, and God does not honor selfish prayers or selfish people.

FATHER GOD,

LORD, the media, politicians, and pundits are doing everything they can to bring down DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE. Amplify their message every time the media attempts to silence them. Expose every lie and distortion that is made against them and members of their family. May the truth be known and the electorate rise up in anger and indignation to champion DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE.

I can't describe how annoyed I get at people who do crap like this. This is such a selfish prayer, and God does not honor selfish prayers or selfish people.
When you battle evil through God and his love, nothing is selfish.

Forum List

Back