Stern & Letterman discuss Trump (August 2017): "I never knew he was a jerk!"

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

I think Letterman summed it up well.

I think most of us knew Trump was stupid, weird, entertaining to watch, a financial failure, a TV success with the ignorant masses...but basically harmless.

It was not until he got into office that I think we realized what a semi-Nazi he really is.

Last edited:

I think most of us knew he was stupid, weird, entertaining to watch, a financial failure, a TV success with the ignorant masses...but basically harmless.

It was not until he got into office that I think wee realized what a semi-Nazi he really is.

I think hes going senile throwing that useful idiot nazi word around
upload_2019-6-5_12-2-1.png

stern was awesome when he was young and a free speech defender ...he sold out to the globalists
i haven't listened in years ...i have him on the satellite
just dont listen anymore

letterman was awesome after Carson to

should we chant for the 245 thousand people who didn't show up to protest chetto hitler

hey hey ho ho
useful idiots have got to go

wait
thats not right

yet still is
derp

Attachments

• 1wake up whitey.JPG
    1wake up whitey.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 80

I think most of us knew he was stupid, weird, entertaining to watch, a financial failure, a TV success with the ignorant masses...but basically harmless.

It was not until he got into office that I think wee realized what a semi-Nazi he really is.

I think hes going senile throwing that useful idiot nazi word around
View attachment 263933

stern was awesome when he was young and a free speech defender ...he sold out to the globalists
i haven't listened in years ...i have him on the satellite
just dont listen anymore

letterman was awesome after Carson to

should we chant for the 245 thousand people who didn't show up to protest chetto hitler

hey hey ho ho
useful idiots have got to go

wait
thats not right

yet still is
derp

What baffles me, is that they believe the spin of ruling class journalists, OVER THEIR OWN DAMN EXPERIENCE, AND FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE? They know who Trump really is, them telling us now, that those conversations didn't exist, and that they were wrong and all the propaganda is true now? Nope, not buying it. You guys can protect your careers and legacy and sell out now all you want, but intelligent folks can see right through it. This conversation was long on Ad hominem and short on specifics.

This leads me to believe that they are towing some unspoken rule of liberal celebrities, that you either do what the glitterati tell you, or your career is toast.

I think most of us knew Trump was stupid, weird, entertaining to watch, a financial failure, a TV success with the ignorant masses...but basically harmless.

It was not until he got into office that I think we realized what a semi-Nazi he really is.

IMG_2666.jpg

Forum List

Back