Man Identifying As 6-Year-Old Crushes Game-Winning Homer In Tee-Ball Championship

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"It’s all for the love of the game,” the emotional, 230-pound grown man told reporters while enjoying an orange slice and juice box after winning the championship.

upload_2019-6-5_12-42-39.jpeg

Man Identifying As 6-Year-Old Crushes Game-Winning Homer In Tee-Ball Championship

And today.... I officially indentify as a a 65 year old man.
I demand my full pension, SS benefits and access to all of my retirement funds w/o penalty.
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It get's worse....

It baffles me how someone can go on the internet and post "it get is worse". Or "it get is" anything.
shakehead.gif

What exactly is that apostrophe DOING?

Literacy: a lost art.
It's called auto correct it doesn't always work right.
Actually it's called proofreading and it does. When you're putting your name on it ---- you proofread.

If autocorrect is making you look that bad you need to disable it.

"It’s all for the love of the game,” the emotional, 230-pound grown man told reporters while enjoying an orange slice and juice box after winning the championship.

View attachment 263939
If you identify as a six year old do you have to shave your nads?

Don't do it. I had a girlfriend who talked me into doing it ONCE, and I would never do it again. For the first week or so after shaving, it itches like hell down there.

View attachment 263939
If you identify as a six year old do you have to shave your nads?

Don't do it. I had a girlfriend who talked me into doing it ONCE, and I would never do it again. For the first week or so after shaving, it itches like hell down there.
LOL

And we make women do it

Forum List

Back