Stephen King targeted by Russian pranksters posing as Ukrainian president

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Vocal liberal and world-famous horror novelist Stephen King appears to be the latest victim of prolific Russian pranksters Vovan and Lexus, who pretended to be Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a video call with King that was posted online.
Too sad for him, all his books are banned now in Russia

Is it just me, or would it not be fun to hide under his bed at night, wait till he goes to sleep, then stick your hand in cold ice water, and then grab his ankle and shake him till he screams and pees his pants?

Serves him right for all the nightmares he has given us.

Is it just me, or would it not be fun to hide under his bed at night, wait till he goes to sleep, then stick your hand in cold ice water, and then grab his ankle and shake him till he screams and pees his pants?

Serves him right for all the nightmares he has given us.

Too much babbling isn't always good

Too much babbling isn't always good
Nobody needs to tell me to stop babbling, why I can stop babbling any time I want when I want, if I want. I even had an anti-babbling contest and won a gold ribbon......................

Nobody needs to tell me to stop babbling, why I can stop babbling any time I want when I want, if I want. I even had an anti-babbling contest and won a gold ribbon......................

The stupid King babbles too much, not you

I've always been a Stephen King fan and own most of his novels in hard back. But I have to agree he can turn a 50 page story into a 300 or 400 page snoozer with his wordiness. Want to buy a collection?

Purchase better a collection written by Charles Dickens
In comparison to Dickens most of King's works are tabloids

30583493134_3.jpg

Vocal liberal and world-famous horror novelist Stephen King appears to be the latest victim of prolific Russian pranksters Vovan and Lexus, who pretended to be Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a video call with King that was posted online.
Too sad for him, all his books are banned now in Russia

The real news here is that on this call, King called Stepan Bandera, the infamous Ukrainian Nazi, a "great man".

The real news here is that on this call, King called Stepan Bandera, the infamous Ukrainian Nazi, a "great man".

Bandera murdered more as 500,000 Russians, Ukrainians, Pollacks, Hungarians, Jews, Gypsies and others through WWII, now he's a hero
Sorry, but King is an idiot

Forum List

Back