Statistics on Obama's War on Women

You're willing to give your dear leader another 4 years, right?

Not willing to extend that to 0bama's replacement?

Hey if Obamas replacement had been someone like John Huntsman or Tim Pawlenty, Id vote to replace him. But the choice is Romney or Obama. Now I can certainly understand you wanting to choose to not vote FOR Obama, but Id also expect you understanding I dont want to vote FOR Romney.

LOL

You sit slightly to the left of Pol Pot.

Actually Sniper if I wasnt so busy correcting the disinformation you present on a daily basis, youd find that on some issues I sit to the right of you.

I asked the questions. I didnt present an opinion on how long it should take. You folks are quite obviously PHD economists so tell me...how long should it take to recover from the crash that happened during the end of the Bush administration?

Hey if Obamas replacement had been someone like John Huntsman or Tim Pawlenty, Id vote to replace him. But the choice is Romney or Obama. Now I can certainly understand you wanting to choose to not vote FOR Obama, but Id also expect you understanding I dont want to vote FOR Romney.
Bullshit....

0bama is a known fuckup, yet you drool over him...:eusa_drool:

What a surprise....

I asked the questions. I didnt present an opinion on how long it should take. You folks are quite obviously PHD economists so tell me...how long should it take to recover from the crash that happened during the end of the Bush administration?

We would be SOARING by now if Obama and the radical Leftists still controlling Washington did not have their jackboot on the neck of our wealth and job creators.

They hate him, and the feeling is mutual. The turnaround will start instantly as soon as this Marxist asshole is deposed.

Worst recovery, ever.

chart-of-the-day-the-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-july-2011.jpg

Lies and bullshit.

The turnaround has already begun and by your own admission its just not fast enough for you.

)

You are clueless, defeated and reduced to semantics.

LOL

Bullshit....

What a surprise....

See now youre just showing your partisanship. Ive already stated MANY times in MULTIPLE threads that had the republicans offered up an actual alternative that might actuial do some good, I would have voted for him. I said it BEFORE ROmney had the nomination and my stance has not changed.

I also wish someone on the left had the balls to run against Obama.But he ran unopposed...very boring.

I move from right to left depending on the issue.

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Illegal Immigration - Far right
Gay Marriage - Far left

And in every case, I look at the Constitution and decide where I stand.

I am not swayed by what Fox or MSNBC say ( mostly because I dont have cable TV so never see them ) I am not swayed by party. I am swayed by the issue and how it relates to the Constitution and reality.

Now if you want to have a reaonable conversation abotu the economy, Ill happily take part, otherwise...its your turn in the word association game thread.

Bullshit....

What a surprise....

See now youre just showing your partisanship. Ive already stated MANY times in MULTIPLE threads that had the republicans offered up an actual alternative that might actuial do some good, I would have voted for him. I said it BEFORE ROmney had the nomination and my stance has not changed.

I also wish someone on the left had the balls to run against Obama.But he ran unopposed...very boring.

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

I am not swayed by what Fox or MSNBC say ( mostly because I dont have cable TV so never see them ) I am not swayed by party. I am swayed by the issue and how it relates to the Constitution and reality.

Now if you want to have a reaonable conversation abotu the economy, Ill happily take part, otherwise...its your turn in the word association game thread.

never try to explain yourself to a lamer

Bullshit....

What a surprise....

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

Yet you're still voting for the known failure 0bama... It's like watching a heroin addict claim he can stop any time...

You remain clueless, no matter what side you want to pretend to be on....

Women poverty skyrocketing under Obama policies.

Spread the word.

Yep, the Great Bush Recession has been hard on women, but Obama is turning it around.

No. Pay attention. Things have gotten much, much worse under Obama's War on Women.

Did you even view the video?

Only naive dolts are going to buy the BS that Rove spews.

"Obama's war on women" :lol:

Pay no attention to the record number of anti-abortion/anti-womens rights bills that the GOP controlled House has been turning out since they took over in 2010 on the promise of jobs jobs jobs.

L.K.Oglethorpe said:
Bullshit....

What a surprise....

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

never try to explain yourself to a lamer

Oglethorpe!

Where's the love, man?

Last edited:
Yep, the Great Bush Recession has been hard on women, but Obama is turning it around.

No. Pay attention. Things have gotten much, much worse under Obama's War on Women.

Pay no attention to the record number of anti-abortion/anti-womens rights bills that the GOP controlled House has been turning out since they took over in 2010 on the promise of jobs jobs jobs.

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll?

Or are you just driving-by?

Bullshit....

What a surprise....

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

Yet you're still voting for the known failure 0bama... It's like watching a heroin addict claim he can stop any time...

As I ve said, I dont see 4.3 million jobs in 28 months as a failure. Additionally, I dont see the Lily ledbetter act as a failure. or the Fraud Enforcement Act, or The Matthew Shepard Act, or the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell.

I dont see him as a failure.

I dont see him as a great President either. He most definitely didnt deserve and still does not deserve that damned Nobel they gave him. The Individual Mandate is bullshit and is now the biggest obstacle between us and a single payer system. Obama has extended not only the Bush tax cuts for all, which should have been left to die ( for everyone not just the rich ) but has called for supported and got the extention of the payroll tax cut, which is directly effecting the well being of Social Security, he has a fucking KILL LIST with America citizens on it ( and the right is bashing him for Fast and Furious which could actually be a win for him as as fucked up as that whole thing was, at least it shows a tough on crime attempt ) and he still hasnt shut down Gitmo.

All of that and hes still better than Romney.

You know why? Because Romney doesnt have a stance for ANYTHING.

A conservative, a moderate and a liberal sit down at a bar. The bartender says," Whatll you have, Mitt?"

Because thats who this guy is. A chameleon with no real stances on anything. He blows in the politcal wind. In my book, thats weakness. Even bigger weakness, than weak sauce Obama.

I realize people think that if someone supports a fact they must be supporting the man, but thats just bullshit. Theres TONS fo things to bash Obama for. Tons of them. Get the facts right and Ill bash him right along with you.

But dont piss on my head and tell me its raining and expect me to smile and just go along with it.

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

As I ve said, I dont see 4.3 million jobs in 28 months as a failure.

That is because you are ignorant and uneducated as to what we should be expecting in a recovery.

Reagan enjoyed one MONTH with over one million jobs created, for example.

More fail, but as a radical Leftist freak, you can only fluff your messiah Obama.

Gun Control - Far right
Health Care - Far left
Voter ID - Moderate
Gay Marriage - Far left

As I ve said, I dont see 4.3 million jobs in 28 months as a failure.
Yet all the economists look beyond your bullshit talking points (which is why you paint yourself as an 0bama fluffer)...

Are you deaf/blind? The number of jobs added is NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH to make an improvement...

I don't know how to tell you this without making you look even more unintelligent than you do now...

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll

I didn't watch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll?

I didn't awtch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.
It's the Census bureau. 2010.

But, it's just easier to stick your head in the sand than face the reality that Americans' financial health and the economy just plain suck.

Rainbows are just so much prettier.

vector-rainbow-in-the-clouds-prev-by-dragonart.jpg

Take another g of soma and you'll have a unicorn, too. Obama promised.

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll

I didn't watch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.

We have you figured out.

ears-man-with-fingers-in-ears.jpg

LOL

Forum List

Back