Statistics on Obama's War on Women

Sorry, Dr. Blouse, but your schoolyard antics won't get me to reveal your pics. You told me they were for my eyes only. Remember?
Stop PMing me pics of your pencil dick. I am not a penile plastic surgeon and cannot help you.

Ok. Sorry about that.

One more for old time's sake.

1716-4.jpg

Women poverty skyrocketing under Obama policies.

Spread the word.

Yep, the Great Bush Recession has been hard on women, but Obama is turning it around.

Since Obama Took Office, The Unemployment Rate For Women Has Increased From 7.0 Percent To 8.1 Percent

Bureau Of Labor Statistics

Yeah, he's tearing it up.

So, being the fact-checker that I am, I found a table on Bureau Of Labor Statistics which, of course, completely blows this entire argument up. I included the actual link (instead of naming a government agency) so you can see what I found and not have to take my word for it.

According to the table, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for women 20 and older went from 8.0 in June 2011 to 7.4 as of June 2012. We do want lower numbers in this category, and Obama was in office during this period, right?

Now, men over the same period fared better, starting at 9.0 and dropping to 7.8. It would be a real stretch to blame Obama for that disparity, wouldn't it?

Is fairness and accuracy too much to ask for?

Sorry, Dr. Blouse, but your schoolyard antics won't get me to reveal your pics. You told me they were for my eyes only. Remember?
Stop PMing me pics of your pencil dick. I am not a penile plastic surgeon and cannot help you.

Ok. Sorry about that.

1716-4.jpg
Well, that certainly has little to do with the pics of your pencil dick you keep sending me. Think golf score cards.

And, man, did you lose your balls in some horrible accident or am I mistaking balls for that scar tissue present? But, I guess it could be congenital.

Like I said, I am not a plastic surgeon, but insurance may just cover that - reconstruction because of trauma or congenital issues.

It's just sad to see such deformities.

Ok. Sorry about that.

1716-4.jpg
Well, that certainly has little to do with the pics of your pencil dick you keep sending me. Think golf score cards.

And, man, did you lose your balls in some horrible accident or am I mistaking balls for that scar tissue present? But, I guess it could be congenital.

Like I said, I am not a plastic surgeon, but insurance may just cover that - reconstruction because of trauma or congenital issues.

The problem is, you're confusing your mirror for my pic. Old age, it's not gracious for everybody.

Ok. Sorry about that.

1716-4.jpg

The problem is, you're confusing your mirror for my pic. Old age, it's not gracious for everybody.
Well, if I had a dick, that might be funny and/or insulting.

Stop sending me pics in PMs. Your genitals are just not attractive.

Forum List

Back