Statistics on Obama's War on Women

800K more women unemployed under Obama.

25% of Latino women now in poverty under Obama.

4 out of 10 female heads of household now in poverty under Obama.

The facts go on and on and on.

OMG, let's all do stretch exercises so we can kiss our asses goodbye...

Native American poverty continues under Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatx5VAxvH4]Native American poverty continues under Obama - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, let's all do stretch exercises so we can kiss our asses goodbye...

Native American poverty continues under Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatx5VAxvH4]Native American poverty continues under Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, Bush fucked us all.

American Crossroads is taking the leadership role here in making sure American women know Obama's war on them is taking a dreadful toll.

Spread the word.

Starting when...

Lets say Romney wins ( which is just as likely as an Obama win ) How long before everything gets better?

Day one?

A year?

What if it takes three? Are you on to another candidate then?

How long SHOULD it take to get out of a depression 20 years in the making?

Starting when...

Lets say Romney wins ( which is just as likely as an Obama win ) How long before everything gets better?

Day one?

A year?

Fuck you and get in the back seat. The adults will be driving soon enough.

Again, so your problem with Obama is he isnt fixing the Republican mess FAST ENOUGH. Wow.

Just how long do fucknuts like you plan on giving your Dear Leader?

When your team is down 64 - 3 in the 4th quarter, you probably think you're gonna win big, don't you?

Fucking pathetic....

Well you see THATS not the score. We have been moving down the feild at a good pace, not as fast as Id like, but we arent losing yards either, no matter how much the defense is cutting jobs from the public sector to slow it down.

4.3 million jobs in 28 months is the score. Thats a winning score.

Apparently you're the drunk asshole in the nosebleed section who hasn't got a clue...

You can pretend that the latest job numbers are glorious, but EVERY economist who isn't smoking 0bama's weed said they sucked big ass in June and they have been pathetic (just like you, dickhead) for months now...

sober up, asshat....

Starting when...

Day one?

A year?

Using your fucked up math, he should get 4+ years, right?

voting_republican.jpg

Starting when...

Day one?

A year?

I asked the questions. I didnt present an opinion on how long it should take. You folks are quite obviously PHD economists so tell me...how long should it take to recover from the crash that happened during the end of the Bush administration?

Starting when...

Day one?

A year?

I asked the questions. I didnt present an opinion on how long it should take. You folks are quite obviously PHD economists so tell me...how long should it take to recover from the crash that happened during the end of the Bush administration?

You're willing to give your dear leader another 4 years, right?

Not willing to extend that to 0bama's replacement?

to [part of the voters family is important to another part it is not so important. Which part is Obama a part of, lets make a guess. Obama and his kind only care about themselves, if we don't get him out we are in bad shape.

American Crossroads is taking the leadership role here in making sure American women know Obama's war on them is taking a dreadful toll.

Spread the word.

American Crossroads? Shit, I just spit my Pepsi out.

$40 million in swing states in the ad flight they just scheduled.

You may now proceed panicking.

Yeah, money talks to the morons who can't think for themselves. It really is scary. However, Americans will get the government they deserve in the end.

Starting when...

Day one?

A year?

We would be SOARING by now if Obama and the radical Leftists still controlling Washington did not have their jackboot on the neck of our wealth and job creators.

They hate him, and the feeling is mutual. The turnaround will start instantly as soon as this Marxist asshole is deposed.

Worst recovery, ever.

chart-of-the-day-the-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-july-2011.jpg

Hey if Obamas replacement had been someone like John Huntsman or Tim Pawlenty, Id vote to replace him. But the choice is Romney or Obama. Now I can certainly understand you wanting to choose to not vote FOR Obama, but Id also expect you understanding I dont want to vote FOR Romney.

We would be SOARING by now if Obama and the radical Leftists still controlling Washington did not have their jackboot on the neck of our wealth and job creators.

They hate him, and the feeling is mutual. The turnaround will start instantly as soon as this Marxist asshole is deposed.

Worst recovery, ever.

chart-of-the-day-the-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-july-2011.jpg

Lies and bullshit.

The turnaround has already begun and by your own admission its just not fast enough for you.

yet another utter fail.

( seriously tell your bosses to hire me. I can do a MUCH better job than you )

Hey if Obamas replacement had been someone like John Huntsman or Tim Pawlenty, Id vote to replace him. But the choice is Romney or Obama. Now I can certainly understand you wanting to choose to not vote FOR Obama, but Id also expect you understanding I dont want to vote FOR Romney.

LOL

You sit slightly to the left of Pol Pot.

Forum List

Back