Statistics on Obama's War on Women

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll?

Or are you just driving-by?

I didn't awtch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.
It's the Census bureau. 2010.

But, it's just easier to stick your head in the sand than face the reality that Americans' financial health and the economy just plain suck.

Rainbows are just so much prettier.

Take another g of soma and you'll have a unicorn, too. Obama promised.

My issue isn't with the Census bureau's statistics, but with the right-wing spin and lies about the statistics. Nice try.

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll

I didn't watch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.

We have you figured out.

Sorry, I have a hard time taking you seriously with that silly hat on your head.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

I didn't awtch the video, and I don't plan on watching it, ever. I don't need to watch it in order to know that it's as full of shit as your head is full of air. Dipshit.

But, it's just easier to stick your head in the sand than face the reality that Americans' financial health and the economy just plain suck.

My issue isn't with the Census bureau's statistics, but with the right-wing spin and lies about the statistics. Nice try.

You make such a claim, but cannot back it up, Obama fluffer.

Only naive dolts are going to buy the BS that Rove spews.

"Obama's war on women" :lol:

Pay no attention to the record number of anti-abortion/anti-womens rights bills that the GOP controlled House has been turning out since they took over in 2010 on the promise of jobs jobs jobs.

Which statistics in the video do you say are inaccurate, troll

I didn't watch the video

Do you need help figuring out the controls, Jose Fuck?

always looking for a helping hand, aren't you boy?

Yet you're still voting for the known failure 0bama... It's like watching a heroin addict claim he can stop any time...

You remain clueless, no matter what side you want to pretend to be on....

As I ve said, I dont see 4.3 million jobs in 28 months as a failure.
Yet all the economists look beyond your bullshit talking points (which is why you paint yourself as an 0bama fluffer)...

Are you deaf/blind? The number of jobs added is NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH to make an improvement...

I don't know how to tell you this without making you look even more unintelligent than you do now...

In my state unemployment is less than where it was before the crisis. ( currently at 4.8 ) My business is booming. Im making even more money now than I was before the depression began. And Ill have another business off the ground before the end of the year.

My wife was let go just before the birth of our daughter and was unemployed ( by choice ) for a year to stay home and take care of our baby. Now shes back to work ( at another health insurance company ) and making more money than she ever made previously.

When dealing with an incumbent President isnt the question : Am I better off than I was four years ago?

In my case, in my wifes case, in the case of my family the answer is HELL YES WE ARE.

What about the Stock Market? Hmmm the Dow was at 8100 when he took office, its now at 12600. A 50% increase.

What else you want? Sure the 8.2 unemployment rate sucks but Reagan had a 9.5 rate all through 82 and 83 and we re-elected him didnt we?

And show me a time period just months before a Presidential election where the economy DIDNT slow down? It does so traditionally as business waits to see whos going to win and which direction the country is going to go before they make big decisions ( like expanding )

Whats Romney going to do? If he follows what he did in Mass. Romney will raise taxes.

Romney, in concert with the legislature, created new fees, doubled fees for court filings, professional regulations, marriage licenses, and firearm licenses, and increased fees for many state licenses and services. In all 33 new fees were created, and 57 fees were increased, some that had not been adjusted in over a decade. Some of these fees included were service fees, such as charging businesses more to put up signs.

Romney increased a state gasoline special fee, dedicated towards cleanup of contamination around underground fuel storage tanks, by two cents per gallon

Romney approved $128 million in tax changes such as sales tax from purchases on the Internet[16] and raised another $181 million in additional business taxes in the next two years; businesses called these changes tax increases, but Romney defended them as the elimination of "loopholes".

The state also cut spending by $1.6 billion, including $700 million in reductions in state aid to cities and towns.[19] In response, cities and towns became more reliant on local revenue to pay for municipal services and schools. This had the effect of causing property taxes to rise by five percent, their highest level in 25 years in Massachusetts.[20] In 2005, Romney signed legislation allowing local commercial property taxes to be raised, which resulted in $100 million more in property taxes from local business owners

Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except this time, Romney has signed Norquist Pledge, which means he CANT do what he did in Mass to fix the economy. Hes pledged not to. So what does he have to offer in way of change? Nothing.

Again, Is Obama the best choice? Hell no. But between him and Romney, Obama is the only choice.

Then, you haven't looked at the numbers. Nothing to spin. Over 40% of single mothers are below the poverty level. Census bureau.

But, if you don't like that, Indiana University might be more to your liking.

The Great Recession has left behind the largest number of long-term unemployed people since records were first
kept in 1948.

Large numbers of Americans are already poor. The official federal measure of poverty and a new “Supplemental
Measure,” which accounts for several shortcomings in the official measure, both reveal a sobering fact: poverty in America
is remarkably widespread. In 2010, about 46.2 million Americans were living in poverty according to the official measure,
or about 15.1% of the U.S. population. The rate of poverty is slightly larger (16%) using the supplemental measure.

The number of people living in poverty is increasing and is expected to increase further, despite the recovery. The
proportion of people living in poverty has increased by 27% between the year before the onset of the Great Recession (2006)
and 2010. During the same period (2006-2010), the total population of the United States grew by less than 3.3%. The official
national estimates of people in poverty have risen each year since 2006: 36.5 million (2006), 37.3 million (2007), 39.8
million (2008), 43.6 million (2009), and 46.2 million (2010). Poverty is expected to increase again in 2011 due to the slow
pace of the economic recovery, the persistently high rate of unemployment, and the long duration of spells of unemployment.

The recent increase in the rate of poverty has not been uniform across subgroups. The increase in poverty since 2006
has been greater among Hispanics and African Americans than among Whites, greater among children than among the
elderly, and greater among female-headed households than other households. More surprising, however, is the growth in
poverty among working-age adults, especially younger people between the ages of 18 and 34.

....​

Then, you haven't looked at the numbers. Nothing to spin. Over 40% of single mothers are below the poverty level. Census bureau.

But, if you don't like that, Indiana University might be more to your liking.

The Great Recession has left behind the largest number of long-term unemployed people since records were first
kept in 1948.

Large numbers of Americans are already poor. The official federal measure of poverty and a new “Supplemental
Measure,” which accounts for several shortcomings in the official measure, both reveal a sobering fact: poverty in America
is remarkably widespread. In 2010, about 46.2 million Americans were living in poverty according to the official measure,
or about 15.1% of the U.S. population. The rate of poverty is slightly larger (16%) using the supplemental measure.

The number of people living in poverty is increasing and is expected to increase further, despite the recovery. The
proportion of people living in poverty has increased by 27% between the year before the onset of the Great Recession (2006)
and 2010. During the same period (2006-2010), the total population of the United States grew by less than 3.3%. The official
national estimates of people in poverty have risen each year since 2006: 36.5 million (2006), 37.3 million (2007), 39.8
million (2008), 43.6 million (2009), and 46.2 million (2010). Poverty is expected to increase again in 2011 due to the slow
pace of the economic recovery, the persistently high rate of unemployment, and the long duration of spells of unemployment.

The recent increase in the rate of poverty has not been uniform across subgroups. The increase in poverty since 2006
has been greater among Hispanics and African Americans than among Whites, greater among children than among the
elderly, and greater among female-headed households than other households. More surprising, however, is the growth in
poverty among working-age adults, especially younger people between the ages of 18 and 34.

....​

These are punishing statistics.

America needs to reboot and turn the page.

Or, the WaPo?

Nearly one in six Americans was living in poverty last year, the Census Bureau reported Tuesday, a development that is ensnaring growing numbers of children and offering vivid proof of the recession’s devastating impact.

The report portrays a nation where many people are slipping backward in the wake of a downturn that left 14 million people out of work and pushed unemployment rates to levels not seen in decades.​

Yet all the economists look beyond your bullshit talking points (which is why you paint yourself as an 0bama fluffer)...

Are you deaf/blind? The number of jobs added is NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH to make an improvement...

I don't know how to tell you this without making you look even more unintelligent than you do now...

In my state unemployment is less than where it was before the crisis. ( currently at 4.8 ) My business is booming. Im making even more money now than I was before the depression began. And Ill have another business off the ground before the end of the year.

My wife was let go just before the birth of our daughter and was unemployed ( by choice ) for a year to stay home and take care of our baby. Now shes back to work ( at another health insurance company ) and making more money than she ever made previously.

When dealing with an incumbent President isnt the question : Am I better off than I was four years ago?

In my case, in my wifes case, in the case of my family the answer is HELL YES WE ARE.
How fucking awesome for you....:clap2:

Do you think you are the exception or the norm in today's economy?

Do you think today's college grad is readily able to find a job in his/her field?

Do you think the recently laid off worker is content taking the minimum wage job at Wal*Mart to pay the bills?

You are out of touch with reality... Don't worry - you're not alone... Many 0bama fluffers are right there alongside you in that alternate reality...:thup:

What about the Stock Market? Hmmm the Dow was at 8100 when he took office, its now at 12600. A 50% increase.

Do you realize you're just a walking excuse-machine for the 0bama administration?

Do you think the millions of unemployed minorities are concerned that the Wall Street fat cats are making money on their stock?

Do you know why 0bama is tanking with Blue Collar workers?

You'll need to take off your "0bama is wonderful" glasses to see reality... I'm guessing you are unwilling to do so...

Do you realize you're just a walking excuse-machine for the 0bama administration?

Do you think the millions of unemployed minorities are concerned that the Wall Street fat cats are making money on their stock?

You'll need to take off your "0bama is wonderful" glasses to see reality... I'm guessing you are unwilling to do so...

Well I tried. You refuse to see me any other way other than a shill for Obama.

Ive specifically said that Obama is NOT great. Ive posted some FACTS relating to the economy. Posting FACTS does not mean SUPPORTING OBAMA.

Even if I were voting for Mitt, I would still post the same FACTS.

Sorry you cant see past your own partisanship.

Have a great evening.

Ive got a few things to get done before I can go home in a few hours.

Well I tried. You refuse to see me any other way other than a shill for Obama.

Ive specifically said that Obama is NOT great. Ive posted some FACTS relating to the economy. Posting FACTS does not mean SUPPORTING OBAMA.

Even if I were voting for Mitt, I would still post the same FACTS.

Sorry you cant see past your own partisanship.

Have a great evening.

Ive got a few things to get done before I can go home in a few hours.

You have yet to make a post where you didn't fluff Obama.

What else you want? Sure the 8.2 unemployment rate sucks but Reagan had a 9.5 rate all through 82 and 83 and we re-elected him didnt we?

And show me a time period just months before a Presidential election where the economy DIDNT slow down? It does so traditionally as business waits to see whos going to win and which direction the country is going to go before they make big decisions ( like expanding )

Whats Romney going to do? If he follows what he did in Mass. Romney will raise taxes.

Romney, in concert with the legislature, created new fees, doubled fees for court filings, professional regulations, marriage licenses, and firearm licenses, and increased fees for many state licenses and services. In all 33 new fees were created, and 57 fees were increased, some that had not been adjusted in over a decade. Some of these fees included were service fees, such as charging businesses more to put up signs.

Romney increased a state gasoline special fee, dedicated towards cleanup of contamination around underground fuel storage tanks, by two cents per gallon

Romney approved $128 million in tax changes such as sales tax from purchases on the Internet[16] and raised another $181 million in additional business taxes in the next two years; businesses called these changes tax increases, but Romney defended them as the elimination of "loopholes".

The state also cut spending by $1.6 billion, including $700 million in reductions in state aid to cities and towns.[19] In response, cities and towns became more reliant on local revenue to pay for municipal services and schools. This had the effect of causing property taxes to rise by five percent, their highest level in 25 years in Massachusetts.[20] In 2005, Romney signed legislation allowing local commercial property taxes to be raised, which resulted in $100 million more in property taxes from local business owners

Except this time, Romney has signed Norquist Pledge, which means he CANT do what he did in Mass to fix the economy. Hes pledged not to. So what does he have to offer in way of change? Nothing.

Again, Is Obama the best choice? Hell no. But between him and Romney, Obama is the only choice.

Oh my fucking God that was amazing...Post of the Decade

1342032094_blake_griffin_amazing_dunk.gif

Oh my fucking God that was amazing...Post of the Decade

You should blog that, Jimmy....

Forum List

Back