states are independent

Hacking away? Can you name one instance where the constitution has been changed or reinterpreted in ways other than the procedures specifically stated by the constitution it's self? The right acts as if they believe the constitution can, and has be manipulated with nothing more than political power. There are laws governing how changes can occur, and you can't name one instance where those laws have not been strictly enforced.
Look in the dictionary under "dreamy wishful thinking", and you'll find a copy of this post. :rofl:

It should be easy for you to prove me wrong then.

Correct, we are both.

The Founders knew exactly that, and wrote the Articles of Confederation to reflect it, and later the Constitution when the AOC was found to have weaknesses. The states and the people agreed, and ratified both.

The purpose of both the AOC and the Const was to name exactly what powers the States (and the people) would turn over to the Federal government. If a power wasn't named, the Fed didn't have that power, but the States and the people still did.

The whole idea was that the States were still sovereign and supreme, except for the things named in the Constitution. The Fed govt was supreme in those matters.

Modern liberals have been hacking away at the Constitution ever since, trying to usurp and turn more and more powers over to the Fed that aren't granted to it by the Constitution.
Hacking away? Can you name one instance where the constitution has been changed or reinterpreted in ways other than the procedures specifically stated by the constitution it's self? The right acts as if they believe the constitution can, and has be manipulated with nothing more than political power. There are laws governing how changes can occur, and you can't name one instance where those laws have not been strictly enforced.
:lol:
The entire federal welfare state is based on a politically-based mal-application of the constitution, the "rules", and the clauses found therein.
:lol:
So you're saying you don't like the constitution?
I see you aren't fluent in English.

Which of the "rules" do you think were applied in any way other than in strict constitutional compliance? Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't mean every I wasn't dotted, and every T wasn't crossed. Obviously you think the rules must be defective.

Oh look at the far left drones and their horrid analogies..

Look in the dictionary under "dreamy wishful thinking", and you'll find a copy of this post. :rofl:

More proof of you being a far left drone..

Just so you know you can not prove a negative..

Mr Dingle berry

Can you identified when the states voted to amend the Constitution by adopting the FOURTEENTH "AMENDMENT"?

You can look those dates up for yourself, but I understand you are upset because they were forced to do it by the Reconstruction Act. Are you saying that Congress didn't have the constitutional authority to pass the Reconstruction Act? That has been discussed for more than 150 years, and nobody has been able to point out where the passing of that act was unconstitutional yet, unless you have come up with something new

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

THE QUESTION WAS

Can you name one instance where the constitution has been changed or reinterpreted in ways other than the procedures specifically stated by the constitution it's self?

I have identified one instance - but in reality the ENTIRE CONSTITUTION has been replaced by

The welfare/warfare police state Constitution of 1935.

Typing big doesn't make you right. It just draws more attention to your silly remark.

Mr Dingle berry

Can you identified when the states voted to amend the Constitution by adopting the FOURTEENTH "AMENDMENT"?

You can look those dates up for yourself, but I understand you are upset because they were forced to do it by the Reconstruction Act. Are you saying that Congress didn't have the constitutional authority to pass the Reconstruction Act? That has been discussed for more than 150 years, and nobody has been able to point out where the passing of that act was unconstitutional yet, unless you have come up with something new

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

THE QUESTION WAS

Can you name one instance where the constitution has been changed or reinterpreted in ways other than the procedures specifically stated by the constitution it's self?

I have identified one instance - but in reality the ENTIRE CONSTITUTION has been replaced by

Typing big doesn't make you right. It just draws more attention to your silly remark.

Are you still posting far left drone?

Mr Dingle berry

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

THE QUESTION WAS

OK

Nobody is asking you to prove a negative. In fact, it's useless to ask you anything.

Nobody is asking you to prove a negative. In fact, it's useless to ask you anything.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Forum List

Back