Crony Capitalism, Big Corporations, Corruption? Ex-Im Bank

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
The Ex-Im Bank is up for renewal as its charter expires soon. The bank is a stinking bastion of crony capitalism, big corporations, payoffs, favors and of course corruption.
Let's end this POS taxpayer funded boondoggle.

The Ex-Im Bank is up for renewal as its charter expires soon. The bank is a stinking bastion of crony capitalism, big corporations, payoffs, favors and of course corruption.
OK .... I'm sold ....... lets end it ............... You start and I'll follow ........... I've got your back man ....... lets do this ............

OK .... I'm sold ....... lets end it ............... You start and I'll follow ........... I've got your back man ....... lets do this ............
Write your COngressmen.

Write your COngressmen.
Hell .. they're all damn crooks ...... a lot of good that'll do..... I'd get as far if I wrote to Dear Abby........ any other ideas?...... I mean ... after all...... you're the one that said, "lets end it"...................... did you not?

Forum List

Back