State Verifies Obama birth certificate

It will still be an issue in 2012.

People still think we didn't land on the moon ...

• Banned
It would be so nice to deside elections on truths instead of lies.

What does it say about the right wing of this country when they can not win elections on policies....they have to stoop to lies and made up stories to try and win.

The numbers of ads on TV and radio that say...dont vote for x because he might do this....dont vote for y as she once bumped into a illegal immigrant and they want them all to live here and you will have to support them....it has just gotten stupid.

So, now we know how the right works....can not win on the facts and policies, lie steal and cheat you way....make up anything to win....yeah...the greatest democracy.....sad.

You kidding? They've known it was lies for months. Hasn't stopped them yet. But you never know...

or maybe they'll say Hawaii is in the bag for Obama. :eusa_liar:

Never stopped who?

It's only the rw wing-nuts (paperboy, etc) who are the equivalent of lw moon-bats (like kirkybot, orange_juice, bobo the clown, or truthmatters) that keep this crap up

What does it say about the right wing of this country when they can not win elections on policies....they have to stoop to lies and made up stories to try and win.

The numbers of ads on TV and radio that say...dont vote for x because he might do this....dont vote for y as she once bumped into a illegal immigrant and they want them all to live here and you will have to support them....it has just gotten stupid.

So, now we know how the right works....can not win on the facts and policies, lie steal and cheat you way....make up anything to win....yeah...the greatest democracy.....sad.

Please wake up to the fact that both parties do the same shit. Maybe then we can move on to the next step of helping Americans. Until we do that--nothing will change except the names before the Rs and the Ds.

No one on the left is claiming that McCain is not an American citizen even though he wasn't born in the United States.

The Republicans are attacking Obama personally because their policies have failed, and they can't run on their record.

Everyone already knows that Obama has a BC on file in Hawaii--I think it's what it SAYS on it is what people are intersted in.

Everyone already knows that Obama has a BC on file in Hawaii--I think it's what it SAYS on it is what people are intersted in.
What do you think is going to be on there? He is really a female and we are about to have the first women president!:tongue:

Chris Wrote:
No one on the left is claiming that McCain is not an American citizen even though he wasn't born in the United States.

They did. Earlier in the election season McCain had to go through claims from the left that he was not an American citizen because of where he was born. It was investigated, looked into, and speculated about by those on the left and the right...so don't give me this crap that no one investigated McCain...they did. And even thought I think the whole Obama Birth Certificate scandal is crap that needs to end, I STILL remember people claiming that McCain wasn't a citizen and therefore couldn't run...so spare me the "woe is me, Obama is being attacked" cry...its getting really old from a candidate who is supposed to be bringing in a new tone to American politics.

The Republicans are attacking Obama personally because their policies have failed, and they can't run on their record.

This is such crap that I'm almost hesitant to believe that you are stupid enough to buy it.

Obama has been investigated on his record. His record is brief and lacking - but it has been investigated. His policies are STILL being investigated - hence his continual shifting of numbers (is it 250,000 or is he at 100,000 yet?), and his - "I just wish the Supreme Court could do more to redistribute wealth" views...that have people scratching their heads. His personal relationships, decisions, and unusual family history have been looked at as well. When making a decision to hand over reigns to the most powerful job in the world...a person is allowed to consider all sorts of things. Who Obama hangs around with, who Obama attached himself to in order to gain power, what Obama has said in the past, what he has voted on in the past, what Obama has done in the past, are all relevant - ESPECIALLY when Obama himself plays on his "humble upbringing," his "multicultural childhood," his "I'm a different type of candidate" etc. etc. If Obama is going to make his childhood and past and fact that he is "different" an issue...then it is certainly allowable and should be expected that people are going to look into it.

The birth certificate issue needs to be put to rest. But there are always crazy conspiracy theorists on all sides of the political spectrum. And without them...the occasional TRUE conspiracies would never come to light (imagine the Dan Rather Memo-gate scandal without the crazy bloggers in their pjs? - or perhaps some of you wish Dan had gotten away with the forged document).

Bottom line...questions Barack Obama's policies, life and his statements is not out of line...as much as the Obama-philes on this board and elsewhere would like everyone to believe - but hey...keep on whining that its all the evil Republicans and that the Democrats haven't thrown one nasty punch in the whole race...playing victim always seems to suit you best.

repubs call in every day on cspan saying obama was not born here and that he is a muslim....sad to see people being lead astray with lies...

like i have said, dislike his policies or even personality, but to hang on to viscious, meant to deceive rhetoric when the truth is there to see, is not right in my book

Last edited:
Ok all you lefties,

You know as well as I that Obama was never “Born” but was grown from a cell culture derived from the genetic material donated by Hitler on his death in Brazil in the 1970’s. Obama’s skin has been genetically engineered to a mocha tone in order to ease his acceptance into American society. His mental program will trigger on completion of the inaugural address and his first actions will be to seize all weapons from American citizens (including pointy sticks), disband the military other than an Obama security force that pledges allegiance directly to him, and redistribute all property in America to illegal aliens.

Just figured I would post the wackiest theory on Obama to see if the Cons would fall for it, wait a sec, cons don’t have a sense of humor so they will probably send this post to some talk radio host stating that “it must be true, it was posted by a lefty”.

A look at 8 USC 1403(a) finds it addresses McCain’s situation rather clearly:

(a) Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

Secondly, IMHO I don't believe that Barack Obama was born anywhere except Hawaii because there is little evidence to the contrary. However, there is a constitutional question that remains to be answered here, and that is who has standing to question a presidential candidates qualifications? In both mens cases they have both had cases thrown out due to lack of standing on the part of the Plaintiff. I would seem a pretty interesting constitutional question.

(a) Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

Secondly, IMHO I don't believe that Barack Obama was born anywhere except Hawaii because there is little evidence to the contrary. However, there is a constitutional question that remains to be answered here, and that is who has standing to question a presidential candidates qualifications? In both mens cases they have both had cases thrown out due to lack of standing on the part of the Plaintiff. I would seem a pretty interesting constitutional question.

Exactly, while it’s my opinion that Obama would be able to overcome a challenge based on the presidential requirement to be born an American citizen, it will be an unprecedented argument to see as the republicans will actually have standing.

justice dept or fbi back ground check would be my guess...who they report this to....good question...

Forum List

Back