State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
If you support this from an elected official

shame on you

she should resign or be forced out of office
Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

shame on you

Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

link it asshole
Your wish is my command :asshole:

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.

shame on you

link it asshole

lead_960.jpg

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.
Wow, he quoted an irrelvant verse in the Bible? PS. most of the disaster known as the Obama presidency has come to be true.

Stephen Webber, chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party:

"State Sen. Chappelle-Nadal’s comments are indefensible,” Webber said. “All sides need to agree that there is no room for suggestions of political violence in America — and the Missouri Democratic Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the president. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri State Senator Urged To Resign Over Her 'Hope' For Trump's Assassination

Rep. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Calls For Assassination Of President Trump - Dems Demand Resignation
University City, MO – Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal is under investigation by the Secret Service and facing calls to resign after she posted to Facebook calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Facebook post was in an early-morning exchange on Thursday morning, in which she said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Rep. Chappelle-Nadal quickly deleted the post, but the internet remembers.
It figures it would be a black female Democrat that would say this shit, because of the hatred of the left towards any White Male that makes it to the presidency. It is a shame that there isn't a drive by shooting happening near her when she walks out the door. It would do her justice.

None of the above.

It's going to HELP keep that democrat base angry and motivated. The violent communist wing of the DNC (ANTIFA) will likely stage more civil unrest to plant more fake outrage. Because the DNC is loaded with useful idiots, those useful idiots will probably believe the bullshit.

Rep. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Calls For Assassination Of President Trump - Dems Demand Resignation
University City, MO – Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal is under investigation by the Secret Service and facing calls to resign after she posted to Facebook calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Facebook post was in an early-morning exchange on Thursday morning, in which she said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

It figures it would be a black female Democrat that would say this shit, because of the hatred of the left towards any White Male that makes it to the presidency. It is a shame that there isn't a drive by shooting happening near her when she walks out the door. It would do her justice.
Both of you two should realize that schadenfreude is nothing to sneer about..

shame on you

link it asshole

lead_960.jpg

The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance

8 Let his days be few;

and his wife a widow.

that was not praying for his death retard

go try again shit for brains

still might have been wrong

but not comparable to calling for an assassination

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

"She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough."

Most Rabid Leftist Maniacs of course fully agree with her, they wish every day that Trump is murdered.

Doesn't matter that the waste of human skin deleted it's comments, on the Internets nothing is ever fully deleted:

View attachment 144343

she should be in jail
For what?

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

Most Rabid Leftist Maniacs of course fully agree with her, they wish every day that Trump is murdered.

Doesn't matter that the waste of human skin deleted it's comments, on the Internets nothing is ever fully deleted:

View attachment 144343

she should be in jail
For what?

put the bong down

the weed has obviously took out too many of your brain cells

Where were you guys when the Republican governor of Maine threatened to shoot a Democratic legislator who had (allegedly) called him a racist?
Never heard a word.

shame on you

View attachment 144343

she should be in jail
For what?

put the bong down

the weed has obviously took out too many of your brain cells
Since you have no idea for what, I'll take that as an I don't know statement....

Where were you guys when the Republican governor of Maine threatened to shoot a Democratic legislator who had (allegedly) called him a racist?
Never heard a word.

first i have heard of it

of course that would be wrong

I wonder why this story was not reported on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, etc...?

If someone said same about Obama, it would have been national news.

"Dems Demand Resignation"

Forum List

Back