State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
If you support this from an elected official

shame on you

she should resign or be forced out of office

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

"She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough."

Most Rabid Leftist Maniacs of course fully agree with her, they wish every day that Trump is murdered.

Doesn't matter that the waste of human skin deleted it's comments, on the Internets nothing is ever fully deleted:

upload_2017-8-18_2-3-48.png

shame on you

"She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough."

Most Rabid Leftist Maniacs of course fully agree with her, they wish every day that Trump is murdered.

Doesn't matter that the waste of human skin deleted it's comments, on the Internets nothing is ever fully deleted:

View attachment 144343

she should be in jail

shame on you

This bitch should be fired and sent sailing to the nearest prison cell.

If someone would have said that about that pos Obama the secret service would be their door half and hour later.

shame on you

The "tolerant", "peaceful" Left is at it again. Funny how they accuse others of the opposite.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

shame on you

This bitch should be fired and sent sailing to the nearest prison cell.

If someone would have said that about that pos Obama the secret service would be their door half and hour later.

she is under investigation now

shame on you

The "tolerant", "peaceful" Left is at it again. Funny how they accuse others of the opposite.

it is a dangerous mental disorder

shame on you

We are rapidly approaching a new civil war, instigated by the left.

What do you think will happen if Trump is somehow assassinated by a Leftwing nutjob?

shame on you

We are rapidly approaching a new civil war, instigated by the left.

we may already be there

Forum List

Back