State of CT giving $5 million dollars of tax payer money to religious organizations.

You're obviously not aware of Kaufman v McCaughtry 2005, moron.

Why are you so thick on anything American?

Oh Look a google expert.

I'm sure you know all the details of every court case ever tried in the UK right?

Unlike you I can actually believe the fucking government, the courts and the politicians can be wrong.

Religion by definition is the canon of dogma created for the worship of a god.

No god no religion.

And yes that means I don't think Buddhism is a religion it is a philosophy of living

Last edited:
Oh Look a google expert.

I'm sure you know all the details of every court case ever tried in the UK right?

Unlike you I can actually believe the fucking government, the courts and the politicians can be wrong.

Religion by definition is the canon of dogma created for the worship of a god.

No god no religion.

And yes that means I don't think Buddhism is a religion it is a philosophy of living
That court case will tell you atheism has to be treated like a religion. The God of atheism is money and greed.

That court case will tell you atheism has to be treated like a religion. The God of atheism is money and greed.
Being treated as is not equivalent to being the same thing. But you only know what the fucking government tells you so I don't expect you to get it.

And ask the Roman Catholic church how much money it has.

Being treated as is not equivalent to being the same thing. But you only know what the fucking government tells you so I don't expect you to get it.

And ask the Roman Catholic church how much money it has.
You stop paying your taxes, I bet you government fucking tells you so I don't expect you to get it.

You stop paying your taxes, I bet you government fucking tells you so I don't expect you to get it.

Taxes have nothing to do with it but of course you don't get that either.

You believe everything the government ells you because you are incapable of doing otherwise. If the government says 2+2=5 you will agree because you are a mindless sheep

I would say no.

We are perilously walking the line of government supported religions.

as long as they do not choose only one religion to give the money to I do not see a problem.

Do you have an issue with Chaplains in the military? How about Chapels on military basses?

Taxes have nothing to do with it but of course you don't get that either.

You believe everything the government ells you because you are incapable of doing otherwise. If the government says 2+2=5 you will agree because you are a mindless sheep
Here's the freedom index -

Screenshot_20231213-173854.jpg

Screenshot_20231213-173909.jpg

So what's that, UK 14th and the US joint 15th with Japan and Germany. Looks like more sheep in the US, keep bleating to Biden.

Yeah knowledge of some not so funny comedy is going to improve my life.

actually it is a great comedy and yes, relaxing and not having a stick up your ass all day long would greatly improve your life

How the hell is this Constitutional?

Does a state legislature have the legal authority to give tax revenue to religious organizations so they can "beef up security"?

I don't think so

It will end up in some private bank accounts..... No mystery here.

" Public Education Of Math And Science While Religions Pay For Non Provable Conjectures "

* Same Idiots Inundating The Us With Illegal Migrants Wants Government Funded Religion *

Does a state legislature have the legal authority to give tax revenue to religious organizations so they can "beef up security"?
I don't think so
It is relatively easy to demonstrate that direct taxation can not be allocated to any religious institution , because direct taxes must be apportioned as near as directly as is possible for the benefit of those taxed and apportionment must be for a benefit available to the collective of those taxed .

That indirect taxes can be indirectly apportioned seems slightly more difficult to demonstrate that indirect taxes cannot be allocated to any religious institution ; however , a state should be prohibited from providing funding to any sectarian organization for non secular education .

I don't think so

I almost guffawed at this sillly post.
4 things wrong with it and almost instantaneously obvious to me
1) It isn't their money at all, that was collected in taxes
2) Why would a White female Democrat Citizen Voter Christian lose all protection rights becuase they are Christian ?
3) You seem never to post when a Satanist group puts a goat demon statue on public property !!!
4) Do you really (I mean 'really" ) think the world will be more secure if we advertize that religiouis organizations are likely to be less-defended targets.

I will assume you are a teenage boy trying to impress a fat girlfriend on Mom's computer.

I almost guffawed at this sillly post.
4 things wrong with it and almost instantaneously obvious to me
1) It isn't their money at all, that was collected in taxes
2) Why would a White female Democrat Citizen Voter Christian lose all protection rights becuase they are Christian ?
3) You seem never to post when a Satanist group puts a goat demon statue on public property !!!
4) Do you really (I mean 'really" ) think the world will be more secure if we advertize that religiouis organizations are likely to be less-defended targets.

I will assume you are a teenage boy trying to impress a fat girlfriend on Mom's computer.
It's not the duty of government to protect religious institutions.

And I assume you're a fucking moron who can't read very well and I thought you said you were leaving the board seems like you're just a fucking liar as well as a moron

It's not the duty of government to protect religious institutions.

And I assume you're a fucking moron who can't read very well and I thought you said you were leaving the board seems like you're just a fucking liar as well as a moron
But I don't have a filthy mouth :)

Do you have any knowledge that these public safety dollars are given priority over schools?
Do you have any knowledge that these public safety dollars are given priority over schools?
Sure
Many schools are unprotected while the county or city courthouses have metal detectors and police on guard

Forum List

Back