State Dept No US Aid To Israel Until Budget Deal Reached

UNTIL the Jews killed him, he carried that cross.

The Jews never killed " Jesus" Apparently her " church" wan't informed. She says she's not Anti Semetic? lol See below; She's filled with Hate, bigotry, and Racism.

SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by MHunterB http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ate-our-rosh-hashana-peace-4.html#post7779051
It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

There are many religions who reject " jesus". How would " jesus" feel about them?

List of religions that are not Christian

Pay attenttion, we were discussing the Prophet Isaiah, who was killed by Jews.

Isiah did not literally carry that Cross. My remarks about your bigotry, racism, and intolerance stand

This government shut down is a wonderful opportunity for the American people to contact our representatives and discuss the issue of the billions annually we give to foreign countries and reconsidering our foreign policy.
I hope the shutdown screws things so bad you have your welfare check and foodstamps forwarded to a settler family in the West bank, permanently. Forever.

No chance of that as I do not get a welfare check or food stamps.

Now, why is the welfare of illegal settlers more important to you than the well being of Americans?

The Jews never killed " Jesus" Apparently her " church" wan't informed. She says she's not Anti Semetic? lol See below; She's filled with Hate, bigotry, and Racism.

SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by MHunterB http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ate-our-rosh-hashana-peace-4.html#post7779051
It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

There are many religions who reject " jesus". How would " jesus" feel about them?

List of religions that are not Christian

Isiah did not literally carry that Cross. My remarks about your bigotry, racism, and intolerance stand

A personal attack. What a typically Zionist response!

I certainly made no claim Isaiah literally carried a cross, but his death did involve a tree, I believe.

I certainly made no claim Isaiah literally carried a cross, but his death did involve a tree, I believe.
Speaking of trees, I am sure that in Frau Sherri's studies at the mosque in Reseda, CA she learned all about "There's a Jew behind the tree. Kill him." However, she doesn't want to share her expertise in Islam, but has no problem picking out Biblical passages on the Internet.

Response to Post 110

Colonialism is not acceptable in todays world, it was centuries ago.

Palestinians are the indigenous people of Palestine, not Zionist colonizers from Europe.

Who ancestors were driven out by some of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian region.
Just a study the history of the Palestinian region starting from around 1900 might actually open your eyes and hopefully your mind, though somehow I doubt it.

Speaking of trees, I am sure that in Frau Sherri's studies at the mosque in Reseda, CA she learned all about "There's a Jew behind the tree. Kill him." However, she doesn't want to share her expertise in Islam, but has no problem picking out Biblical passages on the Internet.

GUESS what, I never lived in Reseda.

And you know I am not a Muslim.

I have never even been inside a mosque .

That Bible verse : special words Jesus spoke to the Jews telling them until they accepted Him as Messiah they would not see His face.

Your claim Israel has God to protect them is rebutted by the words of Jesus Himself..

That is, assuming it is even appropriate to see the modern day Israel and her Jewish inhabitants as the Jews Jesus words are directed towards.

Fact.

AMERICANS do not want war with Iran.

ISRAELIS want war with Iran.

No, they don't want war with Iran but when one has a neighbor who has continuously vowed to wipe you off the face of the earth you don't sit back and wait for him to do it, you take whatever action you need to take to prevent it.
I.e. you don't coddle the venomous snake and wait for it to bite you, you cut it's head off or at least de-fang it.
By the way, Hamas and Hezbollah are essentially terrorist arms of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Their continuous attacks on Israel are the reason innocents on both side are killed. Put the blame where it really belongs, with them.

Response to Post 110

Palestinians are the indigenous people of Palestine, not Zionist colonizers from Europe.

Who ancestors were driven out by some of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian region.
Just a study the history of the Palestinian region starting from around 1900 might actually open your eyes and hopefully your mind, though somehow I doubt it.

Your claim is bogus, Zionist propaganda.

AND early 1900s , population was 80% Muslim and 10% Christian and 10% Jew. And in 1947, the population had grown to 30% Jewish, as a result of Zionists coming to the land mostly from Europe. Then, the ethnic cleansing started and between 1947 and 1949 Zionists ethnically cleansed 750, 000 Palestinians from their lands. The land Israel declared herself a nation on was substantially ethnically cleansed of its Palestinian Muslim and Christian inhabitants.

GUESS what, I never lived in Reseda.

And you know I am not a Muslim.

I have never even been inside a mosque .

That Bible verse : special words Jesus spoke to the Jews telling them until they accepted Him as Messiah they would not see His face.

Your claim Israel has God to protect them is rebutted by the words of Jesus Himself..

That is, assuming it is even appropriate to see the modern day Israel and her Jewish inhabitants as the Jews Jesus words are directed towards.

I do not recall a verse in the "new testament" which is attributed to jesus----which
says "UNTIL JEWS ACCEPT ME AS THEIR MESSIAH THEY WILL NOT SEE MY FACE"
who came up with that one? What does seeing anyone's "face" have to do with
anything? IN what language was the statement made?----in english it makes no
sense. ANYONE??

you were NEVER in a mosque sherri? gee----I am not a christian but have
been in MANY CHURCHES----and I am not a muslim but have been in mosques---
you don't get out much----do you?

Here, UN documents address Jewish presence in Palestine at the end of the 1800s, as largely spiritual.

"Despite the anti-Semitism in Europe, only small groups had emigrated to Palestine to settle in Palestine for purely religious sentiments. They numbered perhaps 50,000 at the end of the nineteenth century, and personified, or symbolized, the Jewish link to Palestine which was, in essence, spiritual. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978).

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

Response to Post 110

AND early 1900s , population was 80% Muslim and 10% Christian and 10% Jew. And in 1947, the population had grown to 30% Jewish, as a result of Zionists coming to the land mostly from Europe. Then, the ethnic cleansing started and between 1947 and 1949 Zionists ethnically cleansed 750, 000 Palestinians from their lands. The land Israel declared herself a nation on was substantially ethnically cleansed of its Palestinian Muslim and Christian inhabitants.

Where did I say the Jews were the majority? What about the 1929 real ethnic cleansing perpetrated on the Jews in Palestine. And your take on what constitutes ethnic cleansing is is not only ludicrous, it's patently dishonest. You may not be a Hamas mole but you truly aren't a real Christian. Let me guess the Phineas Priesthood?

Last edited:
Sherri, listen up, please. None of your posting means anything.

The facts of the matter:

(1) The USA will always support Israel, always.

(2) Israel will attack Iran if it has to, and Iran will suffer terribly.

(3) No Islamic state will counter strike Israel because only Syria and Hezbollah support Iran.

(4) The sanctions may lead to change in Iran, but if not Israel and the USA stand ready if it continues to act like an Islamic counterpart to our Tea Party.

Agreements acknowledged sovereignty in territories set up after the break up of the Ottoman Empire would lie with the indigenous peoples.

Although the European Powers sought to establish spheres of influence, they recognized that sovereignty would rest with the rulers and people of the Arab territories, and the Sykes-Picot agreement specified recognition of an "independent Arab State" or "confederation of Arab States". This reflected the recognition of regional realities, since the force of emergent Arab nationalism constituted a major challenge to the supra-national Ottoman Empire. Arab nationalism sought manifestation in the form of sovereign, independent national States on the European model. Great Britain's aims in the war linked with these Arab national aspirations and led to assurances of sovereign independence for the Arab peoples after the defeat of the Axis Powers. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

Here, UN documents address Jewish presence in Palestine at the end of the 1800s, as largely spiritual.

"Despite the anti-Semitism in Europe, only small groups had emigrated to Palestine to settle in Palestine for purely religious sentiments. They numbered perhaps 50,000 at the end of the nineteenth century, and personified, or symbolized, the Jewish link to Palestine which was, in essence, spiritual. - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978).

So? what is your point Sherri-----why do you think that jews woud give
up their homes in europe- or in north africa to go to Palestine in the 1800s?
Do you have any idea what Palestine was LIKE in the 1800s----and what people
had to GIVE UP TO GET THERE and how difficult it was for them just to make the trip?.

you made no point at all except you did -----by mistake----admit that
Israel is a spiritual issue for jews and that some people were willing to sacrifice
all and risk their lives just to be there--------nice of you

Where did I say the Jews were the majority? What about the 1929 real ethnic cleansing perpetrated on the Jews in Palestine. And your take on what constitutes ethnic cleansing is is not only ludicrous, it's patently dishonest. You may not be a Hamas mole but you truly aren't a real Christian. Let me guess the Phineas Priesthood?

Historian Ilan Pappe documents the ethnic cleansing of Palestine .

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine

Ilan Pappé(149) Pappe summarises, "When it created its nation-state, the Zionist movement did not wage a war that `tragically but inevitably' led to the expulsion of `parts of' the indigenous population, but the other way round: the main goal was the ethnic cleansing of all of Palestine, which the movement coveted for its new state. A few weeks after the ethnic cleansing operations began, the neighbouring Arab states sent a small army - small in comparison to their overall military might - to try, in vain, to prevent the ethnic cleansing. The war with the regular Arab armies did not bring the ethnic cleansing operations to a halt until their successful completion in the autumn of 1948."Overall, the Zionist forces uprooted more than half Palestine's population, 800,000 people, destroyed 531 villages and emptied eleven urban neighbourhoods of their inhabitants. Pappe concludes that this was "a clear-cut case of an ethnic cleansing operation, regarded under international law today as a crime against humanity."

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/1851685553/R2UPRMXZ00XFOU/ref=mw_dp_cr?cursor=2&qid=1380945456&sort=rd&sr=8-1]Amazon:Customer reviews[/ame]

Oh and when I referred to "Whos ancestors were driven out by some of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian region", you are familiar with biblical history....... right? Or is that Zionist propaganda also?

The Zionists were the ethnic cleansers.

Oh and when I referred to "Whos ancestors were driven out by some of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian region", you are familiar with biblical history....... right? Or is that Zionist propaganda also?

I AM sorry, but I am not a believer in Jewish Mythology.

And even if I was, your statement is not accurate.

Last edited:

I AM sorry, but I am not a believer in Jewish Mythology.
Apparently you dismiss the Old Testament but is there anything in the New Testament you think is false?

Forum List

Back