Starting to lean left

I don't need many degrees, like you claim to have but cannot demonstrate in the least, to understand how values hierarchies work.

They're foundational in the fields of NLP, neuro-semantics and hypnosis....Areas in which I'm highly trained.

Peoples values, each and every one of them (your values too), begin and end in with what's in it for them....Period.

Altruism is a myth.

i'm sure i'd have valued hypnosis when i was trying to quit smoking.

but i liked acupuncture better.

your point?

I don't need many degrees, like you claim to have but cannot demonstrate in the least, to understand how values hierarchies work.

They're foundational in the fields of NLP, neuro-semantics and hypnosis....Areas in which I'm highly trained.

Peoples values, each and every one of them (your values too), begin and end in with what's in it for them....Period.

Altruism is a myth.

you're a highly trained hypnotist?

:lmao:

are you a certified phrenologist as well?

ME, ME, ME is definetly the lefty call sign.

Sorry there TN but you just wouldn't fit in. LOL

List threads where leftists ate demanding things for themselves as individuals rather than things such as rights for oppressed groups.

It is the right crying buckets over individual rich taxpayerrs paying more. ME! ME! Trump rightwiing bitchy rather than left leaning Warren Buffett asking to pay more.

If such USMB threads can't be linked...you lie. Simple as that.

Regards from Rosie

Maybe Buffet should start by paying the nearly billion dollars in back taxes that he already owes. It's easy to claim you want to pay higher taxes if you're not really paying them.

Sorry. Your posts have WAY too much ME! ME! ME! which outs you as a hard core rightly from miles away.

Lefty impersonation epic FAIL.

Regards from Rosie

lol. Seriously, it's the left thats all about "me, me, me".

Altruism is a myth.

How nice. You are trained (not educated but trained) to help people quit smoking. And you don't do it for free.

But I quit without help nine years ago, so your being trained is worse tthan useless.

If anyone needs a quit buddy I will give support. For free. Because being quit is a wonderful thing and everyone deserves help. Even those without money.

That is altruism.

Regards from Rosie

Altruism is a myth.

How nice. You are trained (not educated but trained) to help people quit smoking. And you don't do it for free.

But I quit without help nine years ago, so your being trained is worse tthan useless.

If anyone needs a quit buddy I will give support. For free. Because being quit is a wonderful thing and everyone deserves help. Even those without money.

That is altruism.

Regards from Rosie

And what exactly is wrong with charging people for services you provide them? You aren't their slaves.

Still have not figured out what my liberal definition of fair is though. Can someone help me?

They have no idea what the fuck they mean by fair...
They hear Fat head Ed Schultz and all the rest put this shit out there
and they repeat it like it means something....

I have been asking the Libs here for 2 years now what do they mean by "fair"
I am still waiting for an answer.

Altruism is a myth.

That is altruism.

Regards from Rosie

And what exactly is wrong with charging people for services you provide them? You aren't their slaves.

Nothing if it is disposable income. But people who don't have money deserve help too and will never get any from Mr. " there is no altruism".

In what way are you NOT trying to make everything about conservatives and al of you,you YOU all the time, Avatar?

Regards from Rosie

No....the Romney's moved to Mexico and Mitt's Daddy was born there. Ya didn't know Mitt is half Mexican? He emphasized it by going darkfaced for Univisiion.

Regards from Rosie

So the US now lets foreigners run for President?

Yeah when they are supposedly dual citizens. Somehow George was considered American despite the birth certificate in Spanish.

Regards from Rosie
So the fuck what, ya fucking bigot.

Altruism is a "lie" for conservatives, Ayn Rand Acolytes and Anarchists.

Everyone else knows it exists.
Only if you're ignorant to values hierarchies...Which you obviously are.

You guys keep trying to convince yourselves that selfishness and unbridled greed is the norm.

It ain't.

Societies filled with people that just think of "number one" do not last for very long.

You really ARE unaware of the hierarchy of values.

O.M.G.

You guys keep trying to convince yourselves that selfishness and unbridled greed is the norm.

It ain't.

Societies filled with people that just think of "number one" do not last for very long.
Neither I nor Rand said unbridled selfishness and greed would be the norm...You just made that straw man up out of your paranoid little mind.

Sorry to have to break it to you, but everybody thinks of number one first...That's how values systems and hierarchies work.

Jesus. Niether misquoting, incorrectly attributing, nor misinterpretting is a "strawman," the righties' new fave retort, which makes me think it popular on Fox News or the Limbaugh radio show. I merely speculate.

Strawman is making up the person, from thin air. Ergo, made of straw, metaphorically speaking. Example:

Some say (no one did, actually) Motherhood, Baseball, Hotdogs and Apple Pie are totally Communist!!! But they (folks made of straw, since they don't really exist) are wrong, and I'm here to tell you they're as American as me!!!
Thanks for that, Skippy.

Still, neither he nor Rand said unbridled selfishness and greed would be the norm.

:lmao:

Altruism is a myth.

That is altruism.

Regards from Rosie
You're wrong, yet again.

I can train smokers and people who need to manage their weight (amongst many many others) how to recognize and act to attain the things that they value more than the ciggy-butts or the food....That's how it works.

And every one of those outcomes have everything to do with their higher values, which are theirs and theirs alone....Selfishness, if you will.

There's no more powerful motivator than that of self-interested desire, no matter the professed outcome.

Altruism is a lie people tell others in public, to achieve a privately desired outcome.

Transfer all earnings & assets tax free into a "Charitable Remainder Trust" (CRT). Rent your home back from the CRT. Then you could get onto the government dole. Then pay yourself/barrow tax free against the CTR life policy.

Altruism is a myth.

That is altr/ards from Rosie
You're wrong, yet again.

I can train smokers and people who need to manage their weight how to recognize and act to attain the things that they value more than the ciggy-butts or the food....That's how it works.

And every one of those outcomes have everything to do with their higher values, which are theirs and theirs alone.

There's no more powerful motivator than that of self-interested desire, no matter the professed outcome.

So if the motivators are internal and they own the values - what do they need you for? They don't.

I was so stoopidly addicted so heavy and long that I caused gangrene of my little toe. Gangrene pain is more powetful a motivator than any value you can come up with. If the most powerful pain meds. don't fully handle it what use is YOUR neural systems trainiing? Less than none.

Your little knowledge isn't dangerous- it's irrelevant. You'll happily take the money of those not truly ready to quit...the outcome does not matter because there "is no
altruism".

What you have taught me is that "there is no altruism" is the mask you wear to cover your failures. This insight is not born of training but of education.

Regards from Rosie

They need feedback.

They need someone to help them find their own best leverage points, like an 18-year old kid with a thunderbolt for an arm needs a pitching coach to help them find the strike zone....And they need it coming from someone who knows how to elicit their highest values, to find ways to get them working in their favor to attain their consciously desired outcomes....And they need someone who can recognize outmoded values, that had some marginal validity earlier in their lives, yet may be tripping them up along the way....Among a whole host of other things.

And if all that were so easy, there'd be no need for NLP or Reiki practitioners or hypnotists.

But since you're such a big noise bullshit artist with multiple degrees, it's easy to recognize that none of that is of any value to you.

They need feedback.

They need someone to help them find their own best leverage points, like an 18-year old kid with a thunderbolt for an arm needs a pitching coach to help them find the strike zone....And they need it coming from someone who knows how to elicit their highest values, to find ways to get them working in their favor to attain their consciously desired outcomes....And they need someone who can recognize outmoded values, that had some marginal validity earlier in their lives, yet may be tripping them up along the way....Among a whole host of other things.

And if all that were so easy, there'd be no need for NLP or Reiki practitioners or hypnotists.

But since you're such a big noise bullshit artist with multiple degrees, it's easy to recognize that none of that is of any value to you.

oh, wow, man

I have decided I like the lefty ideology. I just turned in my 2 weeks notice at work. Decided it would be easier if I just sat on my ass and make just as much if not more in benifits. "Share the wealth" has started getting my juices going. Just because they are successfull does not mean they shouldnt pay more in taxes, right? Just because we are spending ourselves into oblivion does not mean we should stop spending right? Fuck spending cuts! Thats for the birds!

So let me see if I got this right. You make as much on unemployment as you would working the job you have now? No wonder you are afraid of the illegals coming here....you have a shorthand job sir.

ME, ME, ME is definetly the lefty call sign.

Sorry there TN but you just wouldn't fit in. LOL

List threads where leftists ate demanding things for themselves as individuals rather than things such as rights for oppressed groups.

It is the right crying buckets over individual rich taxpayerrs paying more. ME! ME! Trump rightwiing bitchy rather than left leaning Warren Buffett asking to pay more.

If such USMB threads can't be linked...you lie. Simple as that.

Regards from Rosie
I've see these around, Rosie, about leftists demanding things for themselves:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw]Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform - GloZell - YouTube[/ame]

They need feedback.

They need someone to help them find their own best leverage points, like an 18-year old kid with a thunderbolt for an arm needs a pitching coach to help them find the strike zone....And they need it coming from someone who knows how to elicit their highest values, to find ways to get them working in their favor to attain their consciously desired outcomes....And they need someone who can recognize outmoded values that may be tripping them up along the way.

They need someone who has quit...who knows the struggles and knows the stages of what is upcoming: having done them themselves. They need a successful mentor. Addicts need former addicts to lead the way and to lean on.

And if they cannot afford it; they need a group that will help and support them for free.

If Reiki and hypnosis were all that then medical professionals would refer addicts to hypnosis ratherr than rehab.

But that would be malpractice
You aiin't all that. Not even a bag o' chips.

Regards from Rosie

Another Democrat was glad to get free money for her gasoline and rent:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, Rosie. this kind of redistribution is not a proper government funding. People should be doing these things for themselves, because the government has no perceptible sustenance except what it can vote to take away from earners to give to people who are interested in receiving money and not putting anything out for it.

If you think the rest of the people are going to work so other people can live the life of Riley, your children have a very sad future in store for themselves.

It's not sustainable to give people something for nothing.

Forum List

Back