Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

You're right. These religions are "crazy".

are you fkn kidding me mate? how about you READ everything above, how about u READ the quran! its teaches everyone of those horrible things, and even more worse things....muhamad was a pedophile, rapist and mass murderer, is that the kind of guy a god would choose to be a profit? i dont think so unless your praying to the devil or some shit. and if there wasnt a god, should ANYONE really be following his racist, hatred, genocide and rapist way of life? i dont think so, how about u open your eyes and look at the new nazi's for what they are, parasites that are flooding the progressive countrys in the world, attacking them when they get there, and spreading there word of hate untill everyone is as backwards as them, ITS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN! almost everything bad thing that anyone has said about islam is true, deal with it and stay the fuck in your own country and blow your own shit up.....freedom of speach does not protect what the quran teaches, look it up moron

I really do not think it is smart to try to analyze the koran-----or the bible or the
gita-------the people who produced those works should do it. In order to under-
stand islam----take a look at is LAWS----the laws being the interpretation of
the koran by ISLAMIC SCHOLARS -------currently. -----its even worse

"well, i Think we have to repeal the first amendment to the constitution to fully engage in your, and roudy's, fly's. and iRose"s wee wet dream. you know the first amendment, doncha, fly? it was part of that i do solemnly swear...constitution...enemies...foreign and domestic...you remember that one don't ya...said something about free speech and freedom of religion. now imagine the howls of anti-semitism if i said something like that about the bible, torah, or talmud..."

*clunk *

pile.gif

hmmm-anm-hmmm-female-smiley-emotico.gif

i bet i missed it, but, i don't have ONE memorable 'memory' that comes to mind. I just realized (lol) ...never really heard (HEAR) you say anything about.....Islam. no qu'ran, no mention of suicide bombers blowing their heads & beards off, or tommy taliban gunning down 9 yr-old girls reading books, or islamic terrorists/terrorism in general.

you know what i mean....you "ain't" never got nuffin to say about "them."
grenade-toss.gif

i'm sure there's something on your mind
brainjar_001_70x70.gif
about that ....world.
yeah, so, what is it sealadonotdisturb ?

Forum List

Back