Start "red flag" laws that allow confiscation of guns from gang members & white-supremacists? (Poll) Any other suggestions for reducing lawlessness?

Do you support online monitoring by the government to ID "red flag" risks to be disarmed?

• YES, for all gang related activity

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • YES, for all white-supremacist activity

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • YES, for all illegal drug related activity

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 4. NO, the US Constitution guarantees personal liberties and free speech, even for criminals

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I support prison time for any criminal that uses a gun in the commission of a crime

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • I support "stop and frisk"

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I support laws that jail prosecutors that do not aggressively prosecute criminals

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Another young shooter kills 10 in Buffalo, the talking heads say we need gun control. Its not the guns fault.
Cities and NY state already have serious gun control. Gun control doesn't work, never does.
People have a lot of guns already, and will never give them up.
The 2nd Amendment says we "non-criminals" can keep our guns, period.

So here's a thought. Serious prison time for anyone who uses a gun for any crime.
1. Including any criminal gang activity
2. Including hate crimes, or road rage.
3. Online monitors for hate speech or manifestos from any hate groups, then the "red flag" law requires them to surrender their guns or go to jail.
4. Bring back stop and frisk laws in big cities. Illegal guns result in fines or prison depending upon their rap sheet.

So lets have a poll to see if any new actions should be taken that would pass the House and Senate...

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows damn well how any such law would be used.

It is for very good reason that the Fifth Amendment prohibits depriving anyone of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, with that due process being based on the principles of the Sixth and Seventh Amendments.

The very concept of a “red flag law” violates this principle, and is wide open for abuse by those in power, against political adversaries, who can be labeled as potential criminals and terrorists without evidence, without due process.

I note the willful dishonesty in offering only one choice against the proposal, and tying it to taking the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of actual human beings.

Once a creature has been properly convicted of a crime, I am all in favor of depriving that creature of any rights properly deemed appropriate as punishment for that crime, until such time as that creature has paid its debt to society, and earned back its status as a human being.

So here's a thought. Serious prison time for anyone who uses a gun for any crime.

As far as I am concerned, absent any significant mitigating circumstances, any crime which involves the improper use of deadly force, which involves killing another person, attempting to kill another person, or threatening to kill another person as a means of committing some other crime against that person, or causing death through depraved heart indifference to the potential consequences of a dangerous act; should be punishable by death.

I don't give a shit what weapon, if any, was used. I don't give a shit who else the offender associated with, or what opinions it expressed.

It is the act of taking, or attempting to take, or threatening to take a human life, or carelessly causing the loss of a human life, that is the crime, and all that other bullshit is irrelevant.

3. Online monitors for hate speech or manifestos from any hate groups, then the "red flag" law requires them to surrender their guns or go to jail.

Absolutely not. That's a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

4. Bring back stop and frisk laws in big cities. Illegal guns result in fines or prison depending upon their rap sheet.

Absolutely not. That's a blatant violation of the Fourth Amendment.

Id suggest instead of starting anything new, actually enforce the plethora of fun related legislation / laws already in place. That would make miracles instead of ignoring those and feeling good about "doing something."

Legislation will never stop stupid or mental health issues .. might be more productive to target the root cause as opposed to symptoms.

Who is next? Remember the Worthless Negro's administration saying that veterans and people who believe in god are potential terrorist?

Of course we all know the real terrorists are the BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying this country.

Another young shooter kills 10 in Buffalo, the talking heads say we need gun control. Its not the guns fault.
Cities and NY state already have serious gun control. Gun control doesn't work, never does.

So lets have a poll to see if any new actions should be taken that would pass the House and Senate...

Are you out of your fucking mind?

You want the government to "monitor online activity" and just at their own accord just decide who is fit to own a gun and who isn't?

Hate speech, red flags, groups, any of it can be anything they want it to be. They can target anyone they want and say whatever they want.

We need less government power and control.

No. That's not what the second ammendment says...

I note the willful dishonesty in offering only one choice against the proposal, and tying it to taking the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of actual human beings.

Once a creature has been properly convicted of a crime, I am all in favor of depriving that creature of any rights properly deemed appropriate as punishment for that crime, until such time as that creature has paid its debt to society, and earned back its status as a human being.
I wanted to show that "criminals" and not just squeaky clean humans get "civil liberties such as privacy and free speech". After the perp is out and on probation, should he get his privacy and free speech rights back or not?

As far as I am concerned, absent any significant mitigating circumstances, any crime which involves the improper use of deadly force, which involves killing another person, attempting to kill another person, or threatening to kill another person as a means of committing some other crime against that person, or causing death through depraved heart indifference to the potential consequences of a dangerous act; should be punishable by death.
I don't give a shit what weapon, if any, was used. I don't give a shit who else the offender associated with, or what opinions it expressed.
It is the act of taking, or attempting to take, or threatening to take a human life, or carelessly causing the loss of a human life, that is the crime, and all that other bullshit is irrelevant.

Absolutely not. That's a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

Absolutely not. That's a blatant violation of the Fourth Amendment.
1/2. Wow bring back the "hangin' judge'!! Being a death penalty supporter puts you way outside the mainstream.

3. Don't look now but Twitter, Facebook, and Google monitor you already. If they notice a "red flag" person, you don't want them to show the police their finding, so the police could get a court order to disarm that individual??

4. Rudy Giuliani used stop and frisk in NYC to lower the crime rate, so it must be legal, and it works.

Id suggest instead of starting anything new, actually enforce the plethora of fun related legislation / laws already in place. That would make miracles instead of ignoring those and feeling good about "doing something."

Legislation will never stop stupid or mental health issues .. might be more productive to target the root cause as opposed to symptoms.
Exactly! Mental health issues can also be a "red flag", especially if they have guns or post threats online.
Would a chat with a police psychologist be a useful tool?

Who is next? Remember the Worthless Negro's administration saying that veterans and people who believe in god are potential terrorist? Of course we all know the real terrorists are the BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying this country.
Yep, we who cling to our guns and religion are all "white supremacists" now. Or deplorables as Hillary said.
Now parents who are concerned about teaching sexuality in schools are "domestic terrorists".
November and 2024 are coming fast. We need to get back on the right track.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

You want the government to "monitor online activity" and just at their own accord just decide who is fit to own a gun and who isn't?

Hate speech, red flags, groups, any of it can be anything they want it to be. They can target anyone they want and say whatever they want.

We need less government power and control.
That was the point I was hoping someone would make, thanks!

Imagine the Ministry of Truth saying what's NOT happening, as it is happening. The government could be sending conservatives to "gulags" for re-education and tranny counseling.

None of us should ever trust the government. The bogus FISA warrants, FBI operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor proved they can't be trusted, ever.

Forum List

Back