Stars of 'Hamilton' are Hypocritical Jack Asses

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Good Gawd, these are the morons that thought they had grounds to lecture the VP elect about THEIR OWN PARANOIA?

Jeebus, get a brain you morons!

This play is going to grind down to a miserable failure if they dont pull their brains out of their nether regions.

Trump Supporters Found 'Hamilton' Star's Old Tweets & Voting Record -- And Are Having a Field Day

Mike Pence may have made up with Brandon Dixon since the incident last week, but the public isn't so quick to forgive the 'Hamilton' actor.

Dixon lectured Pence from the stage about fears that a Trump presidency will promote bigotry and racism. In an odd turn of plot, some people are now calling Dixon a “hypocrite” after a few of his tweets from 2012 and 2013 have resurfaced.

They feel his tweets promote disrespectful messages towards women and racism towards white people:...

Wow! So after all this we find out Brandon Dixon is a racist piece of shit leading a war against woman. Nice. So glad Vice Pres Elect Mike Pence took the high road. It's pretty obvious which one has class and which one is garbage.

Write a play about the men, and women, that helped found our nation, how and why, but don't understand the system they created?????

Did they really study history and these people?

Did Miranda actually read the Federalist papers?

Considering the cross section of those who voted for Trump, he does not understand Trump reached out to all groups and races, they were the reason he won?

Lecturing the VP elect from the stage was not the right time or place. He did not pay to be criticized before even taken office.

I think the cast are the ones out of touch with america.

Guess what? NYC and LA do not represent all america nor do they control the congress, president or most of the governors of the US. They might be the majority of their states but they do not even represent their whole states, or the whole of their cites.

:lol:

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

In the meantime, I'll ask you the same question I asked in the other threads:

What is "racist" about any of Dixon's tweets?

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.

You've mistaken us for Liberals who find a ham sandwich on white bread racist.

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

What is racist about controlling our border?

>>St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. <<

>>the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.<<

>>4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off” <<

No nothing wrong with his tweets .................................. BS

From the replies, a lot of people, of both sexes and differing races were highly offended.

>>St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. <<

>>the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.<<

>>4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off” <<

No nothing wrong with his tweets .................................. BS

From the replies, a lot of people, of both sexes and differing races were highly offended.

Telling me that lots of people were offended is not telling me why I should be offended.

I'll ask again, since you didn't answer my question. Exactly what is "racist" about any of those tweets?

Good Gawd, these are the morons that thought they had grounds to lecture the VP elect about THEIR OWN PARANOIA?

This play is going to grind down to a miserable failure if they dont pull their brains out of their nether regions.

Trump Supporters Found 'Hamilton' Star's Old Tweets & Voting Record -- And Are Having a Field Day

Mike Pence may have made up with Brandon Dixon since the incident last week, but the public isn't so quick to forgive the 'Hamilton' actor.

Dixon lectured Pence from the stage about fears that a Trump presidency will promote bigotry and racism. In an odd turn of plot, some people are now calling Dixon a “hypocrite” after a few of his tweets from 2012 and 2013 have resurfaced.

They feel his tweets promote disrespectful messages towards women and racism towards white people:...

Can you see a difference between an actor or regular person being a racist and the kinds of things said during the presidential campaign (causing people to expect them to become reality)?

Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage. Those things scare people.

And did he lecture the VP Elect?

"Thank you so much for joining us tonight. You know, we had a guest in the audience this evening. And Vice President-elect Pence, I see you're walking out but I hope you will hear us just a few more moments. There's nothing to boo here ladies and gentlemen. There's nothing to boo here, we're all here sharing a story of love.

We have a message for you, sir. We hope that you will hear us out. And I encourage everybody to pull out your phones and tweet and post because this message needs to be spread far and wide, OK?

Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton: An American Musical, we really do. We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us.

Again, we truly thank you for sharing this show. This wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men [and] women of different colors, creeds, and orientations."

Looks to me like he expressed teh sentiment that some people are afraid because of the things said during the campaign. And he encouraged the VP Elect to work on behalf of All Americans.

Can you see a difference between an actor or regular person being a racist and the kinds of things said during the presidential campaign (causing people to expect them to become reality)?

Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage. Those things scare people.

"Thank you so much for joining us tonight. You know, we had a guest in the audience this evening. And Vice President-elect Pence, I see you're walking out but I hope you will hear us just a few more moments. There's nothing to boo here ladies and gentlemen. There's nothing to boo here, we're all here sharing a story of love.

We have a message for you, sir. We hope that you will hear us out. And I encourage everybody to pull out your phones and tweet and post because this message needs to be spread far and wide, OK?

Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton: An American Musical, we really do. We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us.

Again, we truly thank you for sharing this show. This wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men [and] women of different colors, creeds, and orientations."

Looks to me like he expressed teh sentiment that some people are afraid because of the things said during the campaign. And he encouraged the VP Elect to work on behalf of All Americans.

Yes, and no white people were allowed in the diverse cast. We got it. Hypocrites!

Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

What the hell is wrong with you dude?

Thanks for the rational post in response. It is refreshing to read such from the other side of the aisle.

But yes, it was racist in its condescension when he said "We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us."

No, Dixon and his fellow cast members are not "the diverse America", as he only speaks for himself and his friends. And if I had told a black man that I hired that I hoped he would do a good job and represent his race well, that would be a simillarly condescending racist remark.

Black men dont need me encouraging them to do a good job and the white elderly Pence does not need some egotistical actor to tell him that Pence's job is to represent all Americans. He is already well aware of that. At least he and Pence patched things up and are basically on good terms.

But I am curious, where have you seen any comment by Trump about reversing the gay marriage decision? I think Sillywet would have forgiven Trump had that been in the news and she still seems to hate him, so I am doubting that you are reading the thing clearly, but please share with me any sources you have that Trump ever actually said such a thing.

Last edited:

Thanks for the rational post in response. It is refreshing to read from the other side of the aisle.

But yes, it was racist in its condescension when he said "We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us."

No, Dixon and his fellow cast members are not "the diverse America", as he only speaks for himself and his friends. And if I had told a black man that I hired that I hoped he would do a good job and represent his race well, that would be a simillarly condescending racist remark.

Black men dont need me encouraging them to do a good job and the white elderly Pence does not need some egotistical actor to tell him that Pence's job is to represent all Americans. He is already well aware of that. At least he and Pence patched things up and are basically on good terms.

But I am curious, where have you seen any comment by Trump about reversing the gay marriage decision? I think Sillywet would have forgiven Trump had that been in the news and she still seems to hate him, so I am doubting that you are reading the thing clearly, but please share with me any sources you have that Trump ever actually said such a thing.

I believe what I said was "Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage.". There have been posts of that nature on these forums. And didn't Trump say he would appoint SCOTUS judges who would reverse gay marriage?

I believe what I said was "Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage.". There have been posts of that nature on these forums. And didn't Trump say he would appoint SCOTUS judges who would reverse gay marriage?
OK, I misread your comment.

But no, I dont think Trump has any such plans or said he had such, nor should he.

There are much more important hings at stake, but eventually I would like to see states allowed to have whatever laws they prefer and get the feds out of the whole matter. I detest judicial legislation and that was a huge one.

But it is at best a tertiary issue.

Is Donny Snowflake still whimpering cause his feelings were hurt?

OK, I misread your comment.

But no, I dont think Trump has any such plans or said he had such, nor should he.

There are much more important hings at stake, but eventually I would like to see states allowed to have whatever laws they prefer and get the feds out of the whole matter. I detest judicial legislation and that was a huge one.

But it is at best a tertiary issue.

I am a fan of states rights as well. But things like this, regarding civil rights issues, should not be left to the states. Besides, if it is against the US Constitution, the states cannot do it.

I agree that it is now a secondary issue at best. There are some seriously pressing issues.

Thanks for the rational post in response. It is refreshing to read from the other side of the aisle.

Trump has accepted gay marriage is already law, he is fine with that.
He has named conservatives for the SCOTUS, some 20 names. He wants prolife judges to not approve late term abortions. He does not care about transgenders using bathrooms in his buildings, but public bathrooms will probably be decided by the states for now. Stores can make their own policies.

Republicans already have agreed to some funds for the wall.

The registry of some kind is no for muslims but those who come from countries that sponsor or engage in terrorism, and restrict or temporarily end immigration from those countries till a better way of vetting can be implemented.

The wall and vetting are for US security of our citizens, before aliens and those seeking to become citizens.

He wants to take care of america first before the rest of the world. The protection of the country and it's citizens is what the president should be concerned about.

He is not president of the world but president elect of the US. If we are not strong and economically sound, we cannot help others. You don't feed strangers and let your own children starve, does not make any sense. You don't protect other countries and let you own be invaded and threatened.

Trump is putting the US at the top of a long list for the US government to consider for the next four years. We might share this planet but we are not solely responsible for everything and anything that happens on it. There are countries that have been around longer, have more people or are larger out there with their own leaders, security concerns, stronger economies with surpluses or far less debt and responsibilities.

Time for a bit a self love to heal what ails us, for right now.

Anyone who has been a caretaker knows you have to take care of yourself or you can not take care of others.

Trump wants to care to the US, he was elected to do that

Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

What the hell is wrong with you dude?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.

For every racist comment I get about Trayvon, I'm going to turn one (1) white married, suburban housewife & mother into a jump off.

Here he specifies a race (white) married suburban housewife to turn into a jump off. Sounds racist to me because white women are THE target. What is a jump off? Anyone know?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.
Oh bullshit, what those thugs do is NOT seduction, dude.

It is more like date rape.

How else would it be any kind of retaliation for slamming on Saint Trayvon?

Forum List

Back