Stars of 'Hamilton' are Hypocritical Jack Asses

The "stars" of Hamilton haven't voted in years. Basically if you don't vote, you cannot bitch about the outcome.
Since it shows you could not get up off your lazy ass to vote, it must not have been important.
Now you have not right to complain, so they sould just STFU.
Many So-Called “Concerned” Actors From the Cast of “Hamilton” did Not Even Bother to Vote
The effect of these constantly whining, bitching, anti-American shit4brains is that they are REPELLING average American WHITE voters.

The Dimocrat strategy of targeting minorities for that winning edge is not going to work any more now that they have decided to ignore rural white voters as irrelevant and treat white voters as the submissive gimps that they are.

As a result they are losing the counties by huge margins among whites and they needed those voters to reduce Republican advantage there.

The same is true of suburban working class whites. Most of them voted for Trump by large margins.

And this white people hating minority bigotry is what is driving most of it. White people are sick to death of hearing about blacks jumping whites, about whites being prosecuted or losing their careers for saying the wrong word at the wrong time, like "Posse", and then the black wine industry just blows it up and another good hearted white person is destroyed for political advantage by these political whores.

White people are sick and tired of being subjected to this hateful bullshit, and libtards cant even admit that they are doing it. If you state you side of the thing, you get this avalanche of bullshit about how white America is racist, and you are a closet Klansman.

But that is fine. White people are less and less arguing back and just waiting for the polling booth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/upshot/why-trump-won-working-class-whites.html?_r=0

In the end, the bastions of industrial-era Democratic strength among white working-class voters fell to Mr. Trump. So did many of the areas where Mr. Obama fared best in 2008 and 2012. In the end, the linchpin of Mr. Obama’s winning coalition broke hard to the Republicans.

The Wyoming River Valley of Pennsylvania — which includes Scranton and Wilkes-Barre — voted for Mr. Trump. It had voted for Mr. Obama by double digits.

Youngstown, Ohio, where Mr. Obama won by more than 20 points in 2012, was basically a draw. Mr. Trump swept the string of traditionally Democratic and old industrial towns along Lake Erie. Counties that supported Mr. Obama in 2012 voted for Mr. Trump by 20 points.

The rural countryside of the North swung overwhelmingly to Mr. Trump. Most obvious was Iowa, where Mr. Obama won easily in 2012 but where Mr. Trump prevailed easily. These gains extended east, across Wisconsin and Michigan to New England. Mr. Trump won Maine’s Second Congressional District by 12 points; Mr. Obama had won it by eight points.

Revenge of the rural voter

It was supposed to be the year of the Latino voter. Unfortunately for Hillary Clinton, white rural voters had an even bigger moment.

Now Democrats are second-guessing the campaign’s decision to largely surrender the rural vote to the GOP. With their eyes turned anxiously toward 2018, they’re urging a new strategy to reach out to rural voters to stave off another bloodbath when a slew of farm-state Democrats face tough reelection battles.

"Hillary lost rural America 3 to 1," said one Democratic insider, granted anonymity to speak candidly about the campaign."If she had lost rural America 2 to 1, it would have broken differently."

Behind Trump’s win in rural white America: Women joined men in backing him

In rural parts of America, it wasn’t just white men who flocked to the polls on Election Day to vote for Donald Trump. Rural white women were right there in the voting lines with them.

The NBC News national exit poll documented how Trump and his populist message disproportionately appealed to both white men and women living in rural America.

FT_16.11.16_RuralWhiteVote_640px.png

If I had to guess, I would say that the same people who cheered Trayvon's death go ballistic at the idea of a black man fucking a white woman. So it is payback.
So it is racist. How many people do you know who cheered Trayvon Martins death?

In person? None. On these (and other forums)? Plenty.
Show us!

Find them yourself. If you were on here during the time of the incident and trial, you would have seen them.
Ok I understand. You have nothing.

I have plenty. What I don't have is the patience pr the time to search for posts that were made several years ago.

But given that the actor was discussing it as well....

What I don't have is the patience pr the time to search for posts that were made several years ago.
The cheering was not that a black man died, but that a thug who was beating the man into a concrete sidewalk finally pulled the trigger and stopped his assailant.

There is also this nonsense that a "child" was killed and that is so horrid that the adult should have let his brains get pounded in instead of using lethal force to stop him. That is sheer stupidity and many people have had their lives ruined by idiot liberals on a jury who wept more for the thug than the intended victim and that is sheer idiocy.

No, that was no "child" in the sense of a helpless little waif that depends on adults to defend and care for them. That kid was bigger than most adults and had a track record of preying on adults.

That is what I found gratifying; one more thug/crook/leg breaker put into the ground where he belongs. And I have known quite a few of them, mostly union leg breakers and they are all hollow people who have not one tear for anyone else other than themselves and they cause more misery before they are put into the ground than a dozen child molesters.

The world is definitely a better place when these predatory animals are shot, killed and scalped.

What I don't have is the patience pr the time to search for posts that were made several years ago.
The cheering was not that a black man died, but that a thug who was beating the man into a concrete sidewalk finally pulled the trigger and stopped his assailant.

There is also this nonsense that a "child" was killed and that is so horrid that the adult should have let his brains get pounded in instead of using lethal force to stop him. That is sheer stupidity and many people have had their lives ruined by idiot liberals on a jury who wept more for the thug than the intended victim and that is sheer idiocy.

No, that was no "child" in the sense of a helpless little waif that depends on adults to defend and care for them. That kid was bigger than most adults and had a track record of preying on adults.

That is what I found gratifying; one more thug/crook/leg breaker put into the ground where he belongs. And I have known quite a few of them, mostly union leg breakers and they are all hollow people who have not one tear for anyone else other than themselves and they cause more misery before they are put into the ground than a dozen child molesters.

The world is definitely a better place when these predatory animals are shot, killed and scalped.
Sounds like what Zimmerman claimed

Dead men tell no tales

Ok. If you look, I never made any claims about the right or wrong of it. I never tried to paint Trayvon as a hero, martyr or thug. I simply made a comment about the actor's words.

Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

What the hell is wrong with you dude?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.

white women are like christmas gift being drunk on st patty's? Blacks can do what they want with white women?

women are hos?

you don't have a problem with any of this?

You should be offended if any man of any color said such things. no man should mistreat women as a right of their birth or race

Trump joked in private about wanting to touch over a decade ago. Dixon talks openly on twitter about taking advantage of women and denigrates them.

Is it rap artists that think this OK? It is people of race?

:lol:

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Nothing in Dixon's tweets imply that he is endorsing or suggesting "denigrating", "mistreating" or "taking advantage of" white women.

That's just what you've decided to read into his comments, because he's a black man talking about sleeping with women - and to paraphrase another poster in this thread, with black men it's always rape.
Explain to us how Trayvon Martin plays into his love interests with white women? Isn't Trayvon Martin dead?

If I had to guess, I would say that the same people who cheered Trayvon's death go ballistic at the idea of a black man fucking a white woman. So it is payback.

Cheered????

Some did not condemn the action of Zimmerman after being attacked, suffering a broken nose, cuts to the back of his head and back eye. Jury found him not guilty.
There is a difference between accepting a justified action and cheering someone's death.
Crowds got ugly on both side but people were not cheer Martin's dead. They were not ready to condemning it as a racist act against in innocent boy just walking. They wanted the evidence.

^ Useless tabloid article with zero information on this past election.

FYI: The cast of Hamilton held numerous voter drives to GOTV.

Some of the 'Hamilton' cast that confronted Mike Pence didn't even ...
TheBlaze.com-Nov 23, 2016
Some of the 'Hamilton' cast that confronted Mike Pence didn't even vote ... records revealed that some of the cast members on stage didn't vote ...
Several 'Hamilton' Cast Members Haven't Voted in Years
Breitbart News-Nov 22, 2016

Who cares whether the cast of 'Hamilton' voted in this election or not
Conservative Review-Nov 22, 2016

^ Useless tabloid article with zero information on this past election.

FYI: The cast of Hamilton held numerous voter drives to GOTV.

Some of the 'Hamilton' cast that confronted Mike Pence didn't even ...
TheBlaze.com-Nov 23, 2016
Some of the 'Hamilton' cast that confronted Mike Pence didn't even vote ... records revealed that some of the cast members on stage didn't vote ...
Several 'Hamilton' Cast Members Haven't Voted in Years
Breitbart News-Nov 22, 2016

Who cares whether the cast of 'Hamilton' voted in this election or not
Conservative Review-Nov 22, 2016
To repeat:

The article is junk.

They found 4...four members out of 100+ in the crew, some of who did vote in past elections, two who skipped 2012 (you think NY's electoral votes were going to go to Romney? HA! - Obama won NY in a landslide in 2012). Should they have voted? Sure, but without much more information, your (& the article's) attempt at voter shaming is pathetic.

As for the under 30 year old "Oak," here he is at the White House talking about how he had not voted before, but he was "older and wiser" now and urged people to get out and vote:

"As the son of Nigerian immigrants, Onaodowan has recently become an advocate for voting rights. Back when he was at the White House with Lin-Manuel Miranda and company last March, he urged first-time voters to prepare themselves for the polls. On Tuesday, Nov. 8, he implored Americans to “be the change” after posting a video casting his own ballot."

Photo Coverage: HAMILTON Cast Helps Voters Prepare for Election Day!

How many voter registration drives have you participated in?

Forum List

Back