Stars of 'Hamilton' are Hypocritical Jack Asses

For every racist comment I get about Trayvon, I'm going to turn one (1) white married, suburban housewife & mother into a jump off.

Here he specifies a race (white) married suburban housewife to turn into a jump off. Sounds racist to me because white women are THE target. What is a jump off? Anyone know?
It is one step down from a ho, apparently.

Urban Dictionary: jump off

1. a casual sexual partner or girlfriend
2. a woman of dubious sexual practices
3. anything new and/or hot; especially in reference to a party or material item
From 'Phonetime" by CNN

"The day I come home I need a mink and a brand new Mac, a few jump offs, some doms..."

From 'Pump It Up' by Joe Budden

"My jump off doesn't run off at the mouth so much, My jump off never ask why I go out so much, My jump off never has me going out of my way, And she don't want nothing on Valentines Day, My jump off don't argue or get rebellious,And she don't mind hanging out wit da fellas,My jump off's not insecure or jealous

For every racist comment I get about Trayvon, I'm going to turn one (1) white married, suburban housewife & mother into a jump off.

Here he specifies a race (white) married suburban housewife to turn into a jump off. Sounds racist to me because white women are THE target. What is a jump off? Anyone know?

A "jump off" is a casual sexual partner. it's a synonym for "hook up" or mistress, if you want get "old school".

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.
Oh bullshit, what those thugs do is NOT seduction, dude.

It is more like date rape.

How else would it be any kind of retaliation for slamming on Saint Trayvon?

:lol:

Thanks for proving my point so concisely.

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

In the meantime, I'll ask you the same question I asked in the other threads:

What is "racist" about any of Dixon's tweets?

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.
Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

What the hell is wrong with you dude?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.

white women are like christmas gift being drunk on st patty's? Blacks can do what they want with white women?

women are hos?

you don't have a problem with any of this?

You should be offended if any man of any color said such things. no man should mistreat women as a right of their birth or race

Trump joked in private about wanting to touch over a decade ago. Dixon talks openly on twitter about taking advantage of women and denigrates them.

Is it rap artists that think this OK? It is people of race?

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.
Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

white women are like christmas gift being drunk on st patty's? Blacks can do what they want with white women?

women are hos?

You should be offended if any man of any color said such things. no man should mistreat women as a right of their birth or race

Trump joked in private about wanting to touch over a decade ago. Dixon talks openly on twitter about taking advantage of women and denigrates them.

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Nothing in Dixon's tweets imply that he is endorsing or suggesting "denigrating", "mistreating" or "taking advantage of" white women.

That's just what you've decided to read into his comments, because he's a black man talking about sleeping with women - and to paraphrase another poster in this thread, with black men it's always rape.

>>St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. <<

>>the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.<<

>>4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off” <<

No nothing wrong with his tweets .................................. BS

From the replies, a lot of people, of both sexes and differing races were highly offended.

Oh NOW Republicans get all PC as long as it fits their agenda. Hypocrites.

Oh bullshit, what those thugs do is NOT seduction, dude.

It is more like date rape.

How else would it be any kind of retaliation for slamming on Saint Trayvon?

As a side note, who exactly are "those thugs" you're talking about?

Are you talking about graduates of St. Alban's, Columbia and Oxford?

Singling out white women for retaliation is not only racist - it's hate driven and misogynist.

women are hos?

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Nothing in Dixon's tweets imply that he is endorsing or suggesting "denigrating", "mistreating" or "taking advantage of" white women.

That's just what you've decided to read into his comments, because he's a black man talking about sleeping with women - and to paraphrase another poster in this thread, with black men it's always rape.

Women after a few drinks are not gifts for men to take advantage of

Nor should they be call hos or whores

This is not a playdoh moment, this is out right wrong

The fact a black man thinks about white women this way does make it a bit worse, Dixon made it about color. I would not accept it from any man.

There is playful dirty talking but this is down right rude and abusive.

No, but because he used a phrase that essentially means he is turning them out.

>>St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. <<

>>the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.<<

>>4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off” <<

No nothing wrong with his tweets .................................. BS

From the replies, a lot of people, of both sexes and differing races were highly offended.

Oh NOW Republicans get all PC as long as it fits their agenda. Hypocrites.

Why should men of color be allowed to speak that way but a white man cannot?

That is hypocrisy.

Taking a married or drunk women to do what "he" wants or call a woman a whore is wrong regardless of color

This was not about seduction, this was a man taking a woman regardless.

The fact this was about race as if white women are less than others makes it more despicable.

If my son spoke that way about any woman I would have washed his mouth with soap. Fortunately he has always be very respective of others.

I believe what I said was "Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage.". There have been posts of that nature on these forums. And didn't Trump say he would appoint SCOTUS judges who would reverse gay marriage?
OK, I misread your comment.

But no, I dont think Trump has any such plans or said he had such, nor should he.

There are much more important hings at stake, but eventually I would like to see states allowed to have whatever laws they prefer and get the feds out of the whole matter. I detest judicial legislation and that was a huge one.

But it is at best a tertiary issue.

I am a fan of states rights as well. But things like this, regarding civil rights issues, should not be left to the states. Besides, if it is against the US Constitution, the states cannot do it.

I agree that it is now a secondary issue at best. There are some seriously pressing issues.

images

It's also against the Constitution to grant special privileges to any specific group of people...

If one group of mature willing companions is going to be allowed to form marriage because they are a minority group then all mature willing companions should be allowed to form marriage groups as they choose.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wait, is it racist for me to say I think Asian chicks are hot?

Hot, no

taking advantage of them or calling the whores......... yes if it is just women of a different race from you that you treat with such disrespect

Hot, no

taking advantage of them or calling the whores......... yes if it is just women of a different race from you that you treat with such disrespect

Ok, so if I say the best chance I have at knocking boots with a hot Asian chick is at a massage parlor... that's racist?

Wait...what if I say, I ate out this Asian chick for 30 minutes! Then I was hungry again an hour later! Is that racist?

Hot, no

Ok, so if I say the best chance I have at knocking boots with a hot Asian chick is at a massage parlor... that's racist?

Wait...what if I say, I ate out this Asian chick for 30 minutes! Then I was hungry again an hour later! Is that racist?

are you really that low?

Hot, no

are you really that low?

Nah... I can get worse if you want? Conservatives on this board have gone crazy over anti-Trump supporters being too PC, now I say a couple of things to get you all riled up and I'm low. See how easy that is to show the hypocrisy? So damn easy!

Forum List

Back