Starkist tuna responds to Gwyneth Paltrows vagina candle controversy

A while back she was putting rocks in her vagina . . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, she was putting rocks in her vagina and saying that they were good for vaginas, from what I recall. Well, she's a celebrity. Celebrities are weird.
Maybe you should have looked into it and known what you were posting first. Are you running for office too?

OMG, leftists here in this thread too? They just suck the fun right out of everything in life. Lol.

Isn't everyone who rubs you in some "wrong" way "leftist" love?

Didleysquat . . . that about sums it up!
Why don't you post about something you do know about.

". . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, ...., from what I recall. "

I heard some people say .....

Well, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

What if she named crotch rot . lmfao bet you wouldn't want that shit then lmfao!!!

Maybe you should have looked into it and known what you were posting first. Are you running for office too?

OMG, leftists here in this thread too? They just suck the fun right out of everything in life. Lol.

Isn't everyone who rubs you in some "wrong" way "leftist" love?

Didleysquat . . . that about sums it up!
Why don't you post about something you do know about.

". . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, ...., from what I recall. "

I heard some people say .....

Well, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.
Ya can't, not to worry.

What if she named crotch rot . lmfao bet you wouldn't want that shit then lmfao!!!

Alex could sell them alongside his penis pills.

Okay, I give you credit. That one was funny. :2up:
Can't we all just get along?

Now, you're asking a lot, but I can share this! Lol! Gwyneth's Goop Eggs.

Dear Women, Please Do NOT Put This In Your Vagina

This is it, people: We’ve reached peak Goop-dom.

Gwyneth Paltrow is trying to sell you an egg to insert in your vagina even as doctors warn women not to try it.

I'm wondering why she thought people wanted to sniff her snatch.
C’mon now...would you pass up the chance if offered?

Sorry, but no. Why? Because I don't like bat shit crazy females in my life. Besides that, she's not really attractive to me.

And no, I'm not gonna pay 75 bucks to smell a candle that she claims smells like her crotch. I'd rather spend 25 bucks on a decent smelling Yankee Candle.

I'm wondering why she thought people wanted to sniff her snatch.
C’mon now...would you pass up the chance if offered?

Sorry, but no. Why? Because I don't like bat shit crazy females in my life. Besides that, she's not really attractive to me.

And no, I'm not gonna pay 75 bucks to smell a candle that she claims smells like her crotch. I'd rather spend 25 bucks on a decent smelling Yankee Candle.

Who would want their house to smell like Gwyneth's vagina? Not me, that's for sure!

Yankee makes the BEST smelling candles, IMO.

Forum List

Back