Obama headed to Gwyneth Paltrow's house

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Looks like I won't be seeing any more Iron Man movies. Bitch.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Los Angeles neighborhood is home to some unwelcoming artwork.
Posters plastered on telephone poles and utility boxes mock the Oscar-winning actress's support for President Obama ahead of his visit to her home for a Democratic fundraiser on Thursday.
There appear to be two different posters, each tacked up in multiple areas around Brentwood. One features a photo of Obama, torn away from the American flag. The poster reads "Conscious Uncoupling," a phrase popularized by Paltrow and her ex, rocker Chris Martin, when they called it quits.
The second poster features Paltrow wearing an Obama button. Above and below the image are the words "Obama Drone."
While the posters are up near Paltrow's home, they reportedly aren't the work of disgruntled neighbors, Curbed reports. Rather, they were created by a self-described artist who posts his right-wing views on his Twitter feed.
The fundraiser is expected to raise big money for the Democratic National Committee, which faces a series of tough midterm elections next month.
For those attending, the seats won't be cheap. Tickets start at $1,000 per head. Backers willing to drop $15,000 will score a dinner (hopefully a good one) and photo with the president.
Of course, this isn't the first time somebody took a shot at Paltrow, whose Goop lifestyle site draws plenty of haters. Earlier this month, Martha Stewart said Paltrow should "be quiet" and stop trying "to be Martha Stewart."
Asked about those comments, Paltrow responded gamely. "I think that when anybody criticizes anyone, it's revealing more about where they are in time and space as opposed to where you are in time and space. I think generally we tend to lash out if we're in a, you know it's usually a reflection of something else. At this point in my life I don't take it personally. I see it as a projection."

Obama Drone Gwyneth Paltrow-Mocking Posters Pop Up Ahead of Presidential Visit Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity

how sweet, if Obama wasn't so dangerous to us we could all just laugh about

two airheads all in the same house

This has nothing to do with right v left or republicans v democrats. This is personal. obama isn't want here, personally. It wouldn't matter what political party he represented. The people who live here, and I am one of them, are done with the traffic. obama takes it as a personal mission to cause as much havoc as he can by scheduling his travel during peak traffic hours. People are trying to get home and their streets are blocked off. People try to get to work, and have to go miles around the street closures. We have not only obama. Yesterday we had Biden doing the same thing. Emergency vehicles can't get through. He's more of a headache than he is worth.

This has nothing to do with right v left or republicans v democrats. This is personal. obama isn't want here, personally. It wouldn't matter what political party he represented. The people who live here, and I am one of them, are done with the traffic. obama takes it as a personal mission to cause as much havoc as he can by scheduling his travel during peak traffic hours. People are trying to get home and their streets are blocked off. People try to get to work, and have to go miles around the street closures. We have not only obama. Yesterday we had Biden doing the same thing. Emergency vehicles can't get through. He's more of a headache than he is worth.

Obama and Biden doesn't care if they put out the "little people" they represent.

we should all be happy they're coming to our state and cities. They are "royalty" afterall

I posted this before. But I was a riding on a train scheduled to get in at 11pm. Well all of sudden our train stops and they tell us President Bush was flying in so we had to wait.

And from what I heard is that Bush always tried to fly in at night so as not to DISRUPT things for everyone.

but not these Obama's

I had no problem getting around when Oblama came to Joplin, Mo. after the tornado...

I posted this before. But I was a riding on a train scheduled to get in at 11pm. Well all of sudden our train stops and they tell us President Bush was flying in so we had to wait.

And from what I heard is that Bush always tried to fly in at night so as not to DISRUPT things for everyone.

but not these Obama's
You gots more BS than a cow pasture...

Here's what it looks like.

The Los Angeles Police Department has advised motorists to avoid the following areas at the aforementioned times.
Thursday:
  • The area around Centinela Avenue between Ocean Park Boulevard and Olympic Boulevard from 1:30pm – 3:30p.m.
  • The area around Lincoln Boulevard between Pico Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard from 1:30p.m. – 3:30p.m.
  • The area around Santa Monica Boulevard between 26th Street and Ocean Avenue from 3:30p.m. – 5 p.m.
  • The area around Ocean Avenue between Pico Boulevard and San Vicente Boulevard from 3:30p.m. – 5 p.m.
  • The area around San Vicente Boulevard between Ocean Ave and Bundy Drive 5 p.m. – 7:30p.m
  • The area around Sunset Boulevard between Allenford Avenue and Barrington Avenue from 5 p.m. – 7:30p.m.
  • The area around Sunset Boulevard between Allenford Avenue and Roxbury Drive from 5 p.m- 7:30p.m.
  • The area around Beverly Glen Boulevard between Sunset Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard from 7:30p.m.-9 p.m.
  • The area around Wilshire Boulevard between Sawtelle Boulevard& Santa Monica Boulevard 7:30p.m- 9 p.m.
Friday:
  • The area around Wilshire Bl between Veteran Avenue and Comstock Avenue from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
  • The area around Beverly Glen Boulevard between Ashton Avenue and Bellagio Road from 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
  • The area around Sunset Boulevard between Hilgard Avenue and Carolwood Drive from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
  • The area around Beverly Glen Boulevard between Bellagio Road and Pico Boulevard from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
  • The area around Pico Boulevard between Prosser Avenue and Century Park East from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Additionally, there would be a hard closure along Hilgard Ave between Le Conte Avenue and Weyburn Avenue from Thursday at 8:00a.m. through Friday at 6 p.m.
Some bus service would also be impacted, as the Metro Bus Orange Line route 302/2 on Hilgard Ave between Le Conte Ave and Weyburn Ave ould be cancelled from 11 a.m. Thursday through 4 p.m. Friday, a news release from LAPD stated.

These streets all cross one another which blocks off not only these major arteries but all secondary streets as well. It was okay the first couple of times. It's been too many times and specifically designed to be at the worst times. Hilgard Ave and Weyburn are the streets serving UCLA cutting off student and faculty access to the campus for the entire day. He's worn out his welcome.

What surprises me is that there's even a single "right winger" living in LA. :lol:

A good many of them have californicated northern Arizona....running up housing costs, demanding the same services that bankrupted their former state, and generally acting like the elitist dickheads they are. When you hear "valley girl" dialect in Prescott and Flagstaff, you know it's a matter of time before those areas will be voting democRAT. :puke:

Forum List

Back