Starbucks to install containers for used hypodermic needles

Even if Starbucks wasn't an SJW circus train wreck plowing through a Mardis Gras parade, who the fuck would enjoy their coffee anyway??? They burn the shit out of their beans so bad it's basically liquid charcoal. So they hide the destroyed quality by dressing it up in fancy, sweet embellishments. I'm proud to say I haven't seen the inside of a Starbucks since the '90s. Hell, the generic morning coffee I make at home is smoother and less cumbersome than a Starbucks coffee!

Drinking a Starbucks coffee always reminded me of eating a hard, blackened, semi-cremated steak heaped with all sorts of gooey candies and various sugars - sweet but rather sickening.

Is that going to make you enjoy that latte a little more?

Starbucks sucks at capitalism. A better thing would be to collect the used needles and sell them back to the junkies.

That way they not only reduce the junkie population, but make a little money to boot. That's a win/win proposition.
:laughing0301:

Even if Starbucks wasn't an SJW circus train wreck plowing through a Mardis Gras parade, who the fuck would enjoy their coffee anyway??? They burn the shit out of their beans so bad it's basically liquid charcoal. So they hide the destroyed quality by dressing it up in fancy, sweet embellishments. I'm proud to say I haven't seen the inside of a Starbucks since the '90s. Hell, the generic morning coffee I make at home is smoother and less cumbersome than a Starbucks coffee!

Drinking a Starbucks coffee always reminded me of eating a hard, blackened, semi-cremated steak heaped with all sorts of gooey candies and various sugars - sweet but rather sickening.

It's like oil pan sludge

Forum List

Back