Pro-Trump 'Proud Boy' murders brother

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
These Qanon folks are obviously mentally ill and need help. But I guess as long as they support Trump, the right turns a blind eye to their extreme beliefs and actions.

Proud Boy Accused of Murdering ā€˜Lizardā€™ Brother With Sword

A Facebook page confirmed to belong to Wolfe by a local Seattle TV station is filled with references to Trump and other conservative figures, as well as the cartoon character Pepe the Frog, who has been embraced by the far-right.

The Facebook page also features a declaration of allegiance to the Proud Boys, the groupā€™s ā€œfirst degreeā€ of membership.

ā€œIā€™m a proud Western chauvinist and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world,ā€ one post from February reads, before referencing the Proud Boysā€™ slogan. ā€œUhuru!!!ā€

Wolfe apparently made other references to the Proud Boys on Facebook, including interacting with area Proud Boys. He also posted a graphic praising the groupā€™s Pacific Northwest branch, which has repeatedly clashed with left-wing antifascist demonstrators at rallies.

When we ignore serious mental illness, innocent people get hurt.

These Qanon folks are obviously mentally ill and need help. But I guess as long as they support Trump, the right turns a blind eye to their extreme beliefs and actions.

A Facebook page confirmed to belong to Wolfe by a local Seattle TV station is filled with references to Trump and other conservative figures, as well as the cartoon character Pepe the Frog, who has been embraced by the far-right.

The Facebook page also features a declaration of allegiance to the Proud Boys, the groupā€™s ā€œfirst degreeā€ of membership.

ā€œIā€™m a proud Western chauvinist and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world,ā€ one post from February reads, before referencing the Proud Boysā€™ slogan. ā€œUhuru!!!ā€

Wolfe apparently made other references to the Proud Boys on Facebook, including interacting with area Proud Boys. He also posted a graphic praising the groupā€™s Pacific Northwest branch, which has repeatedly clashed with left-wing antifascist demonstrators at rallies.

Sounds like something Nancy Pelosis daughter would be proud of

:CryingCow:

Is there something specific you want republicans to do about crazy people? We are down for putting bullets in their heads. How about you guys on the left?

Forum List

Back