Starbucks Now In Full Crazy Mode

My2¢ and Friends Go to White Castle

One day back in the winter '77 while working at the home office of Nationwide Insurance in downtown Columbus a friend (Tom) insisted we walk a few blocks to White Castle for lunch. We objected but nobody was adamantly against it and so off we went. Inside the place a good group of homeless sat on the floor lined up against the walls. Shorty one of the bums took a seat next to Tom and admiring the fries felt free to sample one. With that Tom surrendered the remainder to him, as the guy didn't look so sanitary. I have to say it was one of the best lunches we had, certainly not for the food nor atmosphere but for all the ribbing we laid on Tom.

This leads me to think that perhaps eventually they'll combine Starbucks and White Castles. Then I'll have double the reason not to patronize the place.
I don't think too many restaurants will emulate what Starbucks has done. Most will let them disintegrate on their own, and result in less competition.

I call upon all cowboys and farmers to put on your boots, step in some horseshit and walk into the nearest Starbucks. Plop yourself down, put your boots up on the nearby chair and wait it out.

If you don’t like it, don’t patronize the store. Pretty simple.
No. Liberlism must be crushed. Don't you jerkoffs think about the consequences of your stupid policies? I guarantee the CEO is going to regret his decision.

Sell your Starbucks stocks folks.

No. Liberlism must be crushed. Don't you jerkoffs think about the consequences of your stupid policies? I guarantee the CEO is going to regret his decision.

Wow. I hadn't even thought about that. Starbucks stock. Ouch! And you thought you had problems.

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?

Because that would be rude and stupid?

oh, never mind, you are a right winger, upset that they apologized for an overtly bit of racist stupidity.

I believe I will walk in with a beer, and when they say "we don't serve alcohol ",
I will reply,
"Thats ok, I brought my own".

Actually, a lot of Starbucks do serve wine now.

Uh...like maybe going out of business (and owing the bank thousands of dollars) But hey, no one could call them a racist, right ? That's the main thing - I guess THEY think (somehow)

Buddy, Starbucks is going to be fine and you are still going to be a loser worried Paco might take your floor sweeping job.

If you don’t like it, don’t patronize the store. Pretty simple.

Hey man.... stories like this are a boon to voters not hailing from California New York and a couple of other places. It's exactly shit like this that got Trump elected. Identity politics stuff freaks out regular Americans.... the more of this nutty stuff that is publicized the better.

Go....go!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

We thought Starbucks had really flipped when their wimpy CEO apologized to two thugs who were occupying seats in a Starbucks café, not buying anything, and making a nuisance by badmouthing the manager. The fools were arrested, but later released after the pandering Democrat mayor of Philadelphia forced the chief of police to change his policy, and let the thugs go.

Starbucks then announced they will have a racial sensitivity class on May 29, closing 8,000 stores that day for the "training". One can only imagine (and cringe) at what might go down there. So, this all brings us to the current lunacy that Starbucks has now descended down to. Their new policy is that people can come into the store, sit down, camp out, stay as long as they like, and not have to buy anything.

Well, that solves the homeless problem. Yup. Every dirty, stinky bum on the street now has a place to go and hang out, to make use of the air conditioning, to get away from the roasting heat outside. They've now got a comfortable seat, and full use of the restroom.

So, might we imagine if Starbucks has 30 seats in a café, and 28 of them were occupied by homeless bums, would you and your spouse or friend be looking to fill those last 2 seats, order coffee and stay a while ?

Here's another example to fulfill Dr. Michael Savage's claim, and name of one of his books >> "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder". Yikes.

Starbucks says you no longer need to buy anything to sit in its stores

View attachment 194675

Wonder how much business they will lose as no one like to sit next to stinky homeless people. Hell. I'd get coffee somewhere else.

We thought Starbucks had really flipped when their wimpy CEO apologized to two thugs who were occupying seats in a Starbucks café, not buying anything, and making a nuisance by badmouthing the manager. The fools were arrested, but later released after the pandering Democrat mayor of Philadelphia forced the chief of police to change his policy, and let the thugs go.

Starbucks then announced they will have a racial sensitivity class on May 29, closing 8,000 stores that day for the "training". One can only imagine (and cringe) at what might go down there. So, this all brings us to the current lunacy that Starbucks has now descended down to. Their new policy is that people can come into the store, sit down, camp out, stay as long as they like, and not have to buy anything.

Well, that solves the homeless problem. Yup. Every dirty, stinky bum on the street now has a place to go and hang out, to make use of the air conditioning, to get away from the roasting heat outside. They've now got a comfortable seat, and full use of the restroom.

So, might we imagine if Starbucks has 30 seats in a café, and 28 of them were occupied by homeless bums, would you and your spouse or friend be looking to fill those last 2 seats, order coffee and stay a while ?

Here's another example to fulfill Dr. Michael Savage's claim, and name of one of his books >> "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder". Yikes.

Starbucks says you no longer need to buy anything to sit in its stores

View attachment 194675

The Circle Drive Marina has a diner with great coffee (self-serve, pot's by the door), decent food and a public restroom.
Guests are welcome, and you can just sit around and tell fishing stories if that's your fancy.

The gas is expensive ... But it's ethanol free.
You can buy coffee, ammunition, a western omelet with all the fixings, and live bait.
Watch out for the mail carrier ... She's been known to hit the bottle a little early.

Oh ... And there isn't a Starbucks within 50 miles (maybe more) of the place.

Last edited:
I don't think too many restaurants will emulate what Starbucks has done. Most will let them disintegrate on their own, and result in less competition.

Bien sûr.

iu

I want them to pay people to come in and crap on the floor. Only then will justice be served.

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?
I haven't been in a Starbucks in thirty years.
But I think I'll take a habachi grill into one and grill up some nice greasy porky hot dogs.
A year from now every homeless person in the country will have their tents and dogs in Starbucks.
Imagine what the washrooms will look like! HAAAAA HAAAAA!

Yup, Stormy Mac thinks that hassling black people for non-crimes is a good thing.

Stormy Mac, is there any racist you won't defend?
This had nothing to do with race, Mr Race card. It had to do with another Democrat pandering mayor, making a mess out of his police department and laws, just like most of these things do.

Try honesty. All America is laughing at Starbucks, and you.

Last edited:
Because that would be rude and stupid?

oh, never mind, you are a right winger, upset that they apologized for an overtly bit of racist stupidity.
You are exhibiting racist stupidity right here in this post. (by making something racial which isn't) But then, every time a black thug wants to use race as a shield for his misbehavior (if he has a Democrat mayor to suck up to him), you're going to feel compelled to go along, because that's the liberal code. Pitiful.

Can you show me a tape of white people being arrested for not ordering something?

Thanks.
And if he didn't have that tape handy, that's supposed to conclude that white people haven't been arrested for not ordering something? Please show some intelligence.

Forum List

Back