Starbucks Now In Full Crazy Mode

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
We thought Starbucks had really flipped when their wimpy CEO apologized to two thugs who were occupying seats in a Starbucks café, not buying anything, and making a nuisance by badmouthing the manager. The fools were arrested, but later released after the pandering Democrat mayor of Philadelphia forced the chief of police to change his policy, and let the thugs go.

Starbucks then announced they will have a racial sensitivity class on May 29, closing 8,000 stores that day for the "training". One can only imagine (and cringe) at what might go down there. So, this all brings us to the current lunacy that Starbucks has now descended down to. Their new policy is that people can come into the store, sit down, camp out, stay as long as they like, and not have to buy anything.

Well, that solves the homeless problem. Yup. Every dirty, stinky bum on the street now has a place to go and hang out, to make use of the air conditioning, to get away from the roasting heat outside. They've now got a comfortable seat, and full use of the restroom.

So, might we imagine if Starbucks has 30 seats in a café, and 28 of them were occupied by homeless bums, would you and your spouse or friend be looking to fill those last 2 seats, order coffee and stay a while ?

Here's another example to fulfill Dr. Michael Savage's claim, and name of one of his books >> "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder". Yikes.

Starbucks says you no longer need to buy anything to sit in its stores

upload_2018-5-21_11-24-57.jpeg

agree----a simple word of mouth directive to staff to be
moderate about drop by bathroom use and incidental use
of the store --TO "MEET" would have been ENOUGH--
making it STORE POLICY has now designated
starbucks as a PUBLIC TOILET-----and lounge for
bums. ------I have use starbucks now and then for
"bladder emergencies"-------if I had a reason to MEET
someone there------I would buy a bun (lousy plastic
wrapped WAY OVER PRICED tasteless---bun)

We thought Starbucks had really flipped when their wimpy CEO apologized to two thugs who were occupying seats in a Starbucks café, not buying anything, and making a nuisance by badmouthing the manager. The fools were arrested, but later released after the pandering Democrat mayor of Philadelphia forced the chief of police to change his policy, and let the thugs go.

Starbucks then announced they will have a racial sensitivity class on May 29, closing 8,000 stores that day for the "training". One can only imagine (and cringe) at what might go down there. So, this all brings us to the current lunacy that Starbucks has now descended down to. Their new policy is that people can come into the store, sit down, camp out, stay as long as they like, and not have to buy anything.

Well, that solves the homeless problem. Yup. Every dirty, stinky bum on the street now has a place to go and hang out, to make use of the air conditioning, to get away from the roasting heat outside. They've now got a comfortable seat, and full use of the restroom.

So, might we imagine if Starbucks has 30 seats in a café, and 28 of them were occupied by homeless bums, would you and your spouse or friend be looking to fill those last 2 seats, order coffee and stay a while ?

Here's another example to fulfill Dr. Michael Savage's claim, and name of one of his books >> "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder". Yikes.

View attachment 194675
cave.

when people protest common rules of society you can reinforce them or cave. starbuck just became a homeless shelter.

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?
Or bring your banjo or mandolin, and play some Bluegrass music. Oh wait. Blacks might object. Too southern. Might remind them of a Confederate flag.

No doubt about it , folks. Starbucks has flipped their lid. They are now well into Triple F mode >> Full Fledged Flip.

This really just goes to show, just how far deranged liberals will go, in their all-important quest to avoid (at all costs) being called a racist (even just by other liberals) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bring an air mattress

Oh, this is a current event that is candy for conservatives. We're gonna have a field day with this one. Bwa ha ha ha.

OK. Here's a list of the top 5 all-important priorities for liberals - with # 1 being the most important >>

5. Avoid volcanic eruptions.

4. Don't drive into tornados.

3. Don't stall out on railroad tracks - get hit by train.

2. Don't get sucked out of airplane window.

1. Avoid being called a racist.

Suggestion: To fulfill priority #1, you can go on national TV, and go into full crying mode.

upload_2018-5-21_12-36-33.jpeg

View attachment 194675

Having not actually paid anyone exorbitant prices in ages for a fancy cup of coffee, at least now if I pass one, especially if with a group of people, I'll have a reason to stop and sit for a while just taking up seats. Maybe take a crap in their bathroom while there, and make a big mess of it. There is nothing more American than driving home the utter failure and hypocrisy of liberal thinking and surrender.

I believe I will walk in with a beer, and when they say "we don't serve alcohol ",
I will reply,
"Thats ok, I brought my own".

Welcome street scum! C’mon in, make yourselves at home. No purchase necessary to just sit around, use the restrooms to relieve yourselves and maybe wash up a bit to lose some of that street stench and whatnot. Mingle with our paying customers who, heretofore anyway, like to hang around and read or converse with others, maybe even get some work done while they’re here. Y’all are gonna get along real well here at the new Starbucks! Smile! Maybe someone will take pity and buy you something as long as you agree not to sit close to that air vent...

What could go wrong with this Grand Experiment? Other than a drop in customers and sales...

Welcome street scum! C’mon in, make yourselves at home. No purchase necessary to just sit around, use the restrooms to relieve yourselves and maybe wash up a bit to lose some of that street stench and whatnot. Mingle with our paying customers who, heretofore anyway, like to hang around and read or converse with others, maybe even get some work done while they’re here. Y’all are gonna get along real well here at the new Starbucks! Smile! Maybe someone will take pity and buy you something as long as you agree not to sit close to that air vent...

What could go wrong with this Grand Experiment? Other than a drop in customers and sales...
Uh...like maybe going out of business (and owing the bank thousands of dollars) But hey, no one could call them a racist, right ? That's the main thing - I guess THEY think (somehow) :confused:

Forum List

Back